IGNORED

Silver Dollar

rockhard

One of my fellow mods asked me to suggest a place to sleep in BKK. Most of the bars in Washington Square have lodging above the ground floor.

Ned, the owner of Silver Dollar, recently leased the shophouse next to his, knocked out the wall & made his bar 2X size.

For really nice accommo - try Bourbon Street.

Silver Dollar is basically the first place you come to in WS. If you enter from Sukhumvit Road you make a left hand turn right at the old Cinema - which is a Cabaret now. Silver Dollar is directly in front of you.

Additionally they charge Pattaya prices for food & drink. Got a plasma TV to watch sport etc. A friend told me that Texxas Lone Star opens early for breakfast - 6 am or thereabouts. A few doors down. TLS have a free lunch at 3 pm on Saturdays.

Please post your feedback in case you decide to stay here.

O sorry. From Suk 24 , The Emporium (BKK's classiest shopping mall) & Prom Pom station head a few 100 meters toward Soi Asoke. The entrance is on your left.