IGNORED

Is There A Limit?

Shivers

Is there a limit to the length of a post...like a word limit or picture limit contained within one post? If so, what is it? THANKS!

Pretty sure there isn't a word limit...

Images are restricted in certain ways but not necessarily by number.

What are you trying to do?

Pretty sure there isn't a word limit...

Images are restricted in certain ways but not necessarily by number.

What are you trying to do?

All my pictures were deleted from my TRs (they were hosted on Photobucket). Anyhow, I copied the TRs, had DP make them "invisible", and will repost them with the pictures in them. There are well over 5000 words in the new TR (I've combined 3 into 1 since their was only 2 weeks between the first and second one and only 6 days between the second one and third one).

Anyhow, I won't put it all on the same post, but thought I'd combine some of the entries into one entry.

Hope that makes sense.

Yep...

You wont have a problem with a limit for words.

The flash uploader will let you upload 10 images at a time in bulk (Hold shift while you select the files)... providing they are re-sized which I am sure they are you will have no probs bud.

Thanks for taking the time to re-submit them.

I'm guessing you won't be using Photobucket anymore :D

Yep...

You wont have a problem with a limit for words.

The flash uploader will let you upload 10 images at a time in bulk (Hold shift while you select the files)... providing they are re-sized which I am sure they are you will have no probs bud.

Thanks for taking the time to re-submit them.

I'm guessing you won't be using Photobucket anymore :D

I'll be re-posting over 200 pictures...so it's going to take some time, to say the least. Oh well...gives me something constructive to do.

As for Photobucket, never again. They deleted a bunch of my pictures because they said it "violated their terms," but the pictures didn't show anything bad...just perhaps suggestive poses by some girls. Am guessing that's why my account got deleted. The worse part is I had some pictures on Photobucket that I didn't have on my computer (accidentally deleted a file from my computer with a bunch of pictures in it)...so they're gone forever.

Thanks for your help!

I'll be re-posting over 200 pictures...so it's going to take some time, to say the least. Oh well...gives me something constructive to do.

As for Photobucket, never again. They deleted a bunch of my pictures because they said it "violated their terms," but the pictures didn't show anything bad...just perhaps suggestive poses by some girls. Am guessing that's why my account got deleted. The worse part is I had some pictures on Photobucket that I didn't have on my computer (accidentally deleted a file from my computer with a bunch of pictures in it)...so they're gone forever.

Thanks for your help!

No worries... I know uploading 200+ images in batches of 10 will take a little while but in previous versions of our forum software you could only upload images one by one!

No worries... I know uploading 200+ images in batches of 10 will take a little while but in previous versions of our forum software you could only upload images one by one!

Eh, I'm in Afghanistan, so I've got PLENTY of time...no worries.

Could you do me a favor? Could you delete the thread titled "The Invasion"? It's in the Advanced Trip Reports section somewhere. Or make it invisible and it will get deleted when the trash is taken out? I copied the info from there and will put it with the other two. I should have the entire TR posted by tomorrow night with any luck. Going to be hella-long, but at least the pictures will accompany the TR once again.

Eh, I'm in Afghanistan, so I've got PLENTY of time...no worries.

Could you do me a favor? Could you delete the thread titled "The Invasion"? It's in the Advanced Trip Reports section somewhere. Or make it invisible and it will get deleted when the trash is taken out? I copied the info from there and will put it with the other two. I should have the entire TR posted by tomorrow night with any luck. Going to be hella-long, but at least the pictures will accompany the TR once again.

Done mate.

Your efforts are appreciated.