IGNORED

LK Royal Suites - Versace Suite

Piece Corp

LK Royal Suites provide serviced apartments on Soi Buakhao, one block from Central Pattaya Road. The Versace Suite is same size as their one-bedroom apartments, 80 square meters, but better furnished. The suite contains a full kitchen, with separate living and bedrooms. Living room has 29" flat screen tv and dvd, bedroom has crt-type tv. Bathroom has jacuzzi tub and separate walk-in shower. Unfortunately, the tub is too small for two people. I made the mistake of using two vials of bath foam and was buried in soap suds soon after turning on the jets.

24-hour room service is available. Breakfast is served between 7 and 11 AM, includes a set plate, American or English style, complemented by a small buffet with croissants and yogurt.

hotel is very guest friendly. Internet access costs 250 for a 10-hour block.

Haven't checked the pool.

Booked on Agoda, about 2500 low season.

LK1.jpg

LK2.jpg

LK3.jpg

LK4.jpg

LK5.jpg

Retired

Please tell me the booze and hat came with the room... :)

LOL Sorry, and you have to bring your own girls too.

Retired

That is fucking gorgeous and looks like a damn good deal for the money you spent. I went through Agoda and got around 600 knocked off the standard price if i was going direct to the LK (Metropole). I would definately consider this if going for a bit of a splash with the cash and to impress the ladies.

Thanks for the nice pics.

I went for the other suite (can't remember the name, exactly the same size just different furniture) and I can highly recommend the place. If you want to splash out that little extra cash then it's nice to have your own bit of luxury in Pattaya..... only problem is the girls don't want to leave!!

Looks amazing & the price is very good value.

Super pics.

:001_Thank_You5:

These suites are Great value, stayed there twice myself, booked again for my September trip, there is a decent Gym as well, pool isnt that big, but it is fine for a quick dip.

• 1 month later...

Thanks again.

Been thinking about the LK Royal in Pattaya

Although it look a bit dated

it looks like it has modern facilites

Might check it out in April

Cheers