IGNORED

Visa Agents

7-Eleven

There are loads of companies making all sorts of claims such as "guaranteed visa" "no visa, no fee" dotted around Pattaya. I know quite a few people who have obtained visa's off there own back for a fraction of the cost of going to an agent by going direct to the embassy. So what is your take on this?

Please discuss.

regardless of wether you use a visa service or not , I think you should invest your own time in learning the process and requirements for your country.

If you do use a service , do it for the convenience , dont do it because you have no idea what to do !

my experience with visa service (not for los but another asian country) is that most of the staff have no fooking clue what they are dooing !

Depending on what country you are from will depend on if it is worthwhile to use an agent. I can only comment on Australia for a tourist visa and in that case I would encourage you to do that yourself.

However with permanent visas an agent may be worthwhile.

Good Luck no matter what you decide to do

I've looked into it for the UK and all it is,is filling in forms and collecting data.the only reasons i can see for using these companys is if your thick or money to burn.

Any poor agency will have bad feed back if you use a consultant ensure he/she is registered or do it yourself.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

I have been through the process of getting a visa for a TG and a permanent visa for myself to another country. If you are a competent person and have a little time to invest finding the required information I say do it yourself. A lot of visa agents will tell you that getting a visa is a complicated process and chances of getting a visa are small if you do not use (their) professional services. In my experience this is not true. I haven't voted as I don't think it is fair to say that they are all a rip offs.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

General fees are 45000-55000 baht with Thai Companies.

Our fees scale is reviewed by the OISC we are well below the fees above.

If you require professional help use an agent with positive results and feed back.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

For getting into the UK (or renewing once they are here), it is a belts and braces info gathering exercise.

I feel really sorry for non-native English speakers trying to do this themselves as it is a bit of a heed nipper doing it as an English speaker !!

That said, it is easy enough once you get your head round their terminology.

Most of the form is simply enough (ie "Now go to question E etc), just a couple of questions that need careful attention.

UKBA (Immigration) do a guide book to accompany the relevant visa form.

To answer your point.......I would do it myself as that'll help pay for the multiple journeys to the Chinese Supermarket for when they arrive :D