IGNORED

avenue residences

scoobiesnacks46

Anyone stay there and what are your thoughts?

I have stayed there for about 10 days last April and found the suite I and my Thai wife had was very good, very quite, 24x7 security always at the door, Good swimming pool and it has a small gym and sauna. It is a very short walk to 2nd road through the Avenue shopping centre. I paid bht1,000 per night

I have stayed there for about 10 days last April and found the suite I and my Thai wife had was very good, very quite, 24x7 security always at the door, Good swimming pool and it has a small gym and sauna. It is a very short walk to 2nd road through the Avenue shopping centre. I paid bht1,000 per night

Who do you contact about renting a room from hear cheers :GoldenSmile1:

Looks great! More contact-details i find at http://www.avenue-residence.com/avenue_residence.asp but their website only show prices to buy these condominiums. Is there another link for the hotelside or room for rent????

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

That is a great area back there. A lot of Condo's going up. I know that you can go directly to the condo's and rent a place monthly.

Passed it a few times, its close to Pattaya bay reort, looks really nice stylish, from outside, didn't know you could rent thought they were for sale. Will go down soon and check it out,

Who do you contact about renting a room from hear cheers :GoldenSmile1:

Looks good value, do you get new towels daily, is there a maid service?

Passed it a few times, its close to Pattaya bay reort, looks really nice stylish, from outside, didn't know you could rent thought they were for sale. Will go down soon and check it out,

I know the condo next to it has rentals. I friend of mine went into the office and they had a list of of rooms. He is renting a one bedroom there for a month. I think it is 23,000 Baht for one month.