IGNORED

Mandarin Oriental

mufdi

My wife and I won a 2 Night stay at the Mandarin Oriental last year. If you can afford it, you should stay there for one or two days. It is a special mood there as the look is old, but very delightful. The stuff is trying to do the best they can to make you feel like a King. The Room is great and the Restaurants are very good.

Everytime you leave the room, somebody will clean it (10 times a day if necessary). Every day you will get another exotic fruit basket and in the evening some sushi on your room

There is a nice shuttle boat that will bring you to the Skytrain

IMG_9943.jpg

th-1-2.jpg

IMG_9805.jpg

IMG_9807.jpg

IMG_9712.jpg

IMG_9743.jpg

My wife and I won a 2 Night stay at the Mandarin Oriental last year. If you can afford it, you should stay there for one or two days. It is a special mood there as the look is old, but very delightful. The stuff is trying to do the best they can to make you feel like a King. The Room is great and the Restaurants are very good.

Everytime you leave the room, somebody will clean it (10 times a day if necessary). Every day you will get another exotic fruit basket and in the evening some sushi on your room

So it's safe to assume this is in Bangkok?

Allen

Thanks for the pics. Great hotel. Try out the Bamboo Bar?

Retired

Great. How about the best French restaurant in Asia, Le Normandie Restaurant, on the top floor?

Retired

Great pics. I love it down by the river. It's a whole different flavor of Bangkok. Tough to get to the BGs though. wj

• 2 months later...

Fantastic.

The hotel looks amazing.

Im looking for a high class hotel in BKK for last 3 nights of my next trip to spoil my GF.

This has jumped high on the list for sure