Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Etihad Airways?

gazwxm

I am planning my second trip in august for 3 and a half weeks and was just wondering if any one has ever flown with etihad airways before? I always fly with emirates for long haul flights but the etihad price is about £80 cheaper. Any info on the airline would be great.

Nice1

I found them very good. New, clean planes, nice staff, short transfer and punctual.

"I can resist everything except temptation." Oscar Wilde

I flew with them from Heathrow several times when they first started operating and thought they were superb with half-full brand new planes and state of the art entertainment systems and good on-board meals, etc. They also seemed to offer very competitive fares. Now it's much more convenient for me to fly out of Gatwick, from where they unfortunately don't operate, but I've never heard or read of any bad reports.

If all brides are beautiful, where do ugly wives come from? ~ Roy 'Chubby' Brown

I found them very good. New, clean planes, nice staff, short transfer and punctual.

Agreed...but do check the stop over time when booking ,I think it can vary on some flights :)

Edited by boloa

Big Ol' Lucky Ol' Al.

flew with them and no complaints, on time stop over in abu dhabi was only 2 hours more than enough time to get out of plane through security and back onto the flight.

decent entertainment didnt try any of the meals but they smelt alright. and if given the choice i would fly with them again no problems.

Had a good experience flying with that company once or twice. Nothing negative to report, I would recommend it.

excellent airline am a silver member and find them great,new planes new terminal etc

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

I have flown with them and agree they are very good. Modern plains change over airport is ok (and for me important it has a smokkers romm!!) food and entertainemnt good.

There is really not much to choose between them Emerates or Qatar so for me is down to price, stop over time length and time of flight. It makes such a difference to arrive at BKK at around noon rather than 8 at night

Loving it on Soi 6

excellent airline, suits me as they fly from dublin, stopover always goes smooth

2 trips from being a gold member now..happy days

id pay extra to go with them over cheaper options like china,BA Qantas etc

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

flown with Etihad from Manchester last June and IMHO were alot better than Emirates,flew with Emirates in June this year as they had the best prices from Bham,the quality of the inflight meals has really gone down hill,although everything else was ok

Qatar is excellent only downfall is the stop over in Doha which is a really boring airport in the middle of the desert

bn_a9af05a531.png

83BA18A0A1256CD8952782571319741A.png

do you get free alcoholic drinks with Etihad? Not that it will change my mind about going with them just helps me sleep on the plane after a few vodka and cokes.

nice1

do you get free alcoholic drinks with Etihad? Not that it will change my mind about going with them just helps me sleep on the plane after a few vodka and cokes.

nice1

yes you get free drinks.. :Chokdee:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Hi

I flew with emirate, qatar and etihad.

etihad's quality is slightly a little below emirate and qatar

they have new planes, nice staff,good entertainment systems

I guess they offer the best competitive fares

you can get many free alcoolic drink

Hi

I flew with emirate, qatar and etihad.

etihad's quality is slightly a little below emirate and qatar

they have new planes, nice staff,good entertainment systems

I guess they offer the best competitive fares

you can get many free alcoolic drink

I've flown with all three as well,personally I wouldn't rate any above the other as they were all really good.

Prices were all around the same and I'd happily fly with any of them again.