Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hua Hin

Irishfella

ello Men, I am planning on going to Hua Hin for two or three nights next month with my Thai GiG. Neither of us have been to Hau Hin before. I would greatly appreciate recommendations for hotels. We would like something modern, not to far from the nightlife or beach (if that's possible), preferably have Internet in room and a bath, but not essential. Cleanliness is a must. As this is my third trip this year I am pretty low on funds so I would like to pay as little as possible and no more than 1500 bhat/£30. But I could stretch this for a very special deal.

Is this possible as hotels seemed pretty expensive when I looked on Agoda.

Also are there any Gyms you can recommend.

After Hua Hin we will travel to Samui by bus and boat. However I have no idea how to go about this. Again any recommendations on travel will also be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance for your replies.

ello Men, I am planning on going to Hua Hin for two or three nights next month with my Thai GiG. Neither of us have been to Hau Hin before. I would greatly appreciate recommendations for hotels. We would like something modern, not to far from the nightlife or beach (if that's possible), preferably have Internet in room and a bath, but not essential. Cleanliness is a must. As this is my third trip this year I am pretty low on funds so I would like to pay as little as possible and no more than 1500 bhat/£30. But I could stretch this for a very special deal.

Is this possible as hotels seemed pretty expensive when I looked on Agoda.

Also are there any gyms you can recommend.

After Hua Hin we will travel to Samui by bus and boat. However I have no idea how to go about this. Again any recommendations on travel will also be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance for your replies.

In general Hua Hin is more of an upmarket destination so hotels advertising on the websites reflect that.

There are only realy two Sois of bars (+ interjoining side sois). There is a hotel on the MAIN street that has bars - infact there are several. I cant remember the name of them but the one I stayed in was decent and was 710 baht per night. Every time I stayed there it was just walk in and book so you would probaly be OK but obviously that is not guasranteed.

The small "bars area" is very easy walking distance to the beach.

On the other hand.................be a little wary of booking more upscale hotels online. Many of the bigger hotels in Hua Hin are a VERY long way from the nightlife area - simply because you average visitor to HH is not interested in girly bars.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Archived