IGNORED

Chaiyapoon Inn

hunterhunter

Hey, I resemble that remark, 5555 :o You betcha that the area around Soi Chaiyapoon is definitely not for the faint of heart, but it is really charming in a gritty sort of way. I have been there lots of times, and never felt out of place (Although I did grow up in NJ, so that says something right there). For me, the area is a bit like I'd imagine Patts was like a decade ago. Please everyone, stay away, so that it remains a cheap and (dare I say) despised soi, potholes and all.

Yes , PLEASE ALL STAY AWAY FROM CHAIYAPOON INN !

I arrived there last week & it was fully booked, so I had to look for a room somewhere else. I booked into a place in Soi Excite which looked ok from outside. well, apart from not sleeping due to the noise & no shower because I saw a wire come OUT OF the waterheater.

Yes , PLEASE ALL STAY AWAY FROM CHAIYAPOON INN !

I arrived there last week & it was fully booked, so I had to look for a room somewhere else. I booked into a place in Soi Excite which looked ok from outside. well, apart from not sleeping due to the noise & no shower because I saw a wire come OUT OF the waterheater.

You could have tried Canterbury Tales Cafe at the bottom end of Soi Chaiyapoon, near Oasis GO GO, we have 20 rooms and you can enjoy rooms with A/C, fan, fridge, Cable TV, DVD player and large DVD library free to guests, free Wifi, in room safe, a good quality breakfast, bookshop, free pool table, in restaurant PC, free.

Pop in and have a look at the rooms for yurself.

Call Dave on 0865 754 966

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
You could have tried Canterbury Tales Cafe at the bottom end of Soi Chaiyapoon, near Oasis GO GO, we have 20 rooms and you can enjoy rooms with A/C, fan, fridge, Cable TV, DVD player and large DVD library free to guests, free Wifi, in room safe, a good quality breakfast, bookshop, free pool table, in restaurant PC, free.

Pop in and have a look at the rooms for yurself.

Call Dave on 0865 754 966

I checked out the rooms last week, but I would always prefer the Chaiyapoon Inn . Now on my way back home anyway...

• 4 weeks later...
I checked out the rooms last week, but I would always prefer the Chaiyapoon Inn . Now on my way back home anyway...

Has anyone stayed in the suite rooms? I've booked up and am interested to hear some reviews

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Just stayed there again ! Prices gone up a bit but still great value for high season ! Food excellent also !

If you consider that the rooms at Chaiyapoon in July were only 400 baht a night and now they are listed 750 baht + upwards then it aint so good value. Particularly if you look around the back roads around there you can find much better and quieter (..think very loud Excite disco and boy karaoke bars next door) places for 350-450 baht a night.

In my opinion Chaiyapoon is no longer value for money

C66*

• 2 weeks later...
What a load of bollox, i have drank there for a few years and never heard about this reputation, the soi maybe cheaper than other parts of town but so what. The soi contains Maggie Mays bar, Neeroys restaurant, Crazy Daves, The Seaside 2, Oasis gogo, Big Al's Taco stand and about 20 other bars i don't know the names of.

i agree with you BB some great eating places and good bars, maggie mays being my favorite, love drinking the asahi there.

• 2 months later...

Chaiyapoon Inn is just doing a Promotion for March & April !

All deluxe / superior double rooms at just 590 Baht a night.

Can´t get a better deal in town.

Just mention Pattaya Addicts and book on the website :

www.soichaiyapoon.com

or phone 038 - 415 :Party1: 847

• 1 month later...

A friend and I stayed at Chaiyapoon Inn for 4 days earlier this month. The area was fun. The hotel was not. Bed bugs in both our rooms. Lots of bed bugs. We had to leave, put all our clothes in the laundry and move into a new hotel. :D

Bed Bugs??

I stayed at Chaiyapoon Inn for a week at the end of March this year & I thoroughly recommend the place. Luckily I didn't come across any bed bugs. I hope that they clear it up soon 'cause I want to stay there again come July

:unsure:

• 1 month later...

I will be staying in Chaiyapoon Inn in Aug/Sep this year. It was booked by a friend of mine who knows the german owner.

It looks good and I am looking forward to it.

Cheers Mick

great hotel ive stayed there 2 times great staff very clean tidy not far from all the action the soi has quite a few lbs for anyone thats interested that is great value for money also no charge for bringing ladys back i found it quite a fun soi to be on we played songkran with all the lbs from the salons there it was well funny making them scream like ladys i also stayed there xmas time no problems on the soi there are cheap rooms available but the some bgs stay on the soi saving money on bf i managed to find myself a go go worker there after hours only 1000 in the morning as it was the early hours of the morning also last time i stayed i went with the girls from the hotel to a party in chayapoom up country where i didnt have to spend a penny all free i will put the photos and story about the party soon it was great

Edited by pauljo

พอล

babydollsaddict.gif

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/38.jpg&text=the%20party%20starts&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=11&day=21&hour=15&minute=30&second=27&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

• 2 weeks later...
great hotel ive stayed there 2 times great staff very clean tidy not far from all the action the soi has quite a few lbs for anyone thats interested that is great value for money also no charge for bringing ladys back i found it quite a fun soi to be on we played songkran with all the lbs from the salons there it was well funny making them scream like ladys i also stayed there xmas time no problems on the soi there are cheap rooms available but the some bgs stay on the soi saving money on bf i managed to find myself a go go worker there after hours only 1000 in the morning as it was the early hours of the morning also last time i stayed i went with the girls from the hotel to a party in chayapoom up country where i didnt have to spend a penny all free i will put the photos and story about the party soon it was great

Yeah I stayed there Songkran too, great fun !

• 1 month later...

A few people have been in for breakfast from the Chauyapoon Inn and no ones complained about the noise and said good things about the rooms etc.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 5 months later...

Stayed over Xmas, and must admit if your room was at the front facing the soi it was a little noisy!

On New Years Eve the music stopped at 8 am in the morning! Think it came from a Thai Karaoke Bar?

Rooms are well furnished. Mine had TV, DVD Player, Fridge, Wardrobe, Table & 2 chairs, and a dressing table for 'teerak'

'Sue' looked after the room and kept it spotless, Tan & Pim are generally on reception/bar. Saa does the cooking.

If you want your hair done, 'Min' wiil take care of you, as the saloon is adjacent!

If you like it quite, I would suggest you go for a room at the back of the Inn. (only 15 rooms)

Got to know all the staff, who were likeable and friendly!

Yes, I'll be going back soon, subject to finances!!

A mans gotta do, what a mans gotta do!

When all is said and done, more is said than done!

• 1 month later...

Stayed here end of Jan for a week or so,found it a clean ,pleasent place with really nice room at the rear for 850 bht.Would stay again no problem as the area is central for my needs and has a great Thai kitchen resturant on the corner of the road.