IGNORED

Free Visa and Free Acomodation

The-Noble

I heard from my friend that due to the actual politoc situation in thailand, thai embassies and consulates in some countries are giving free visa and free 4 days acomodation in a 3or4 star hotel for free, just to encourage people to visit thailand, is it true ? what is the real situation ?

Thai consulate in Canada is giving free 60 day tourist visas, not a big savings but still $35 dollars better in my pocket

Thai consulate in Canada is giving free 60 day tourist visas, not a big savings but still $35 dollars better in my pocket

Same same in Germany, free tourist visas for single or multiple entry. Never heard about free hotels.

"Fighting me is like jerking off...You´re only gonna F@ck yourself. "

I heard from my friend that due to the actual politoc situation in thailand, thai embassies and consulates in some countries are giving free visa and free 4 days acomodation in a 3or4 star hotel for free, just to encourage people to visit thailand, is it true ? what is the real situation ?

Well, I tried to post a pic off the Thai Consulate's website but am having problems so... Here is a link:

http://www.thai-la.net/visa/visa-index.htm

Basically it states all Foreigners are exempted from visa fees until March 2011.

Nothing mentioned about free rooms. While we're being optimistic why not throw a girl or two in for good measure...

Ken

• 2 weeks later...

thanks, i checked again, and i got confirmation, the give 4 days on 4 star hotel, but you have to book one week earlier, its the consulate of thailand in canton in china, its suitable for me i am always in china for business i dont know what other consulate offer in other countries