IGNORED

Forum down time, moving data centers

LaaMok

The forum will be down at some point, (over the weekend) we are moving datacenters. It could be up to 24 hours.

Move will start at (midnight) 00:00 GMT Friday.

To be helpful please do not keep retrying the forum every few mins, but give it hours before you retry thanks.

Thanks for the heads-up LaaMok, duly noted, hope the move goes smoothly for you.

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Thanks for the info guys.

It will be interesting to see how the withdrawal symptoms affect the members all over the world. :D

"When the going gets weird... the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

Could that be why I'm not getting e mail notifications of topic updates at the moment?

Edited by Pepe Le Pew

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

I couldn't get the board all of yesterday (22nd) until the evening - server not found message. I thought it might be something to do with this news item, but not sure if this forum uses it ?

I couldn't get the board all of yesterday (22nd) until the evening - server not found message. I thought it might be something to do with this news item, but not sure if this forum uses it ?

No, we do not use vBulletin. There have been a few DNS issues though which could explain why you were not able to log on.

Does this move affect the Bangkok Addicts and PI Addicts sites as well? I registered to both yesterday but never received my validation emails and I haven't been able to get either forum to load for about the last 8 hours or so.