IGNORED

Cannot get to log in page

Hallmark

I'm using a dtac simcard on my laptop.My problem is that now when I try to log on to addicts it's coming up with internet failure etc etc.It's happened a few times in the last week but it seems permanent now as I've been trying since 7pm last night.It's the same if I try to log on with a phone.

It was suggested I switch to mozilla firefox and try that which I did and got the same results.

I can get to the home page but as I click on to sign in it comes up as no internet connection.No other sites are giving me any problems,I've tried to log on with 3 different dtac simcards and all were the same.

Now I'm at an internet shop and no problems at all,any ideas Gentlemen ? Anyone else having problems with dtac ?

We've had a few DNS issues, please wait a few days, they may correct themselves.

Thgere were some server problems last night and earlier this week. Maybe you were trying at those times.

Been trying all morning and last night,no joy.I've come to the internet shop and straight on no problems....Thinking now it must be a dtac thing.

Been trying all morning and last night,no joy.I've come to the internet shop and straight on no problems....Thinking now it must be a dtac thing.

If they have had dns issues, it could be that dtac dns server is not yet up to date. You can always try an open dns server, that could be a temporary solution.

Still the same today.As soon as I go to log in page it says cannot display this page.I've also got the same problem with google now,if I click on a link I want to look at it comes up with cannot find server.

I'm useless with computers,I haven't got a clue.

It's only been this bad the last couple of days,now I'm screwed as I have to go to an internet shop to log in on here.Plus any advice I get on here I can't read because I can't log on at my house !

Seems to be a problem with dtac,tried a 1 to 2 call sim and it works fine now.dtac wouldn't even connect up in a new aircard at tukcom when we tried it.