IGNORED

Budget hotels near Nana Plaza

R-KivE

Right guys im on a tight budget as Im doing a 5 months stint next month. I want to spend a few nights in bangers and need a cheap and cheerful hotel near the nana plaza. Stayed at the woraburi and its around 1200 a night, looking for something a bit cheaper though.,

gk9qT.png

• 3 months later...

Last year I stayed on summvkit 4 in a place called the orchard inn I think,right after the ibus,next to the hotel they're was a little food place,it cost 700 baht a day and across the street I saw a sign for 600 baht a day. The orchard Inn had an ac,tv,bed and It alright but kinda of on the shitty side. I spend 5 days then went somewhere else and spend 5 more days,the 2nd room I seen roaches and the sheets seemed itchy. The 1st time it seemed more comfy and I didn't see any bugs,it's was decent for the price and it was girl friendly.

I just got the Ibis Nana for 800 about 910 a night with tax, but that was when they were giving the 50% off promotion.. So, too much unless your budget could handle this, and they have another promo. when you come.

I could live there-if I needed to- for a while. Clean, but small rooms.