IGNORED

Sihanoukville

brucemb

Guys-off to Cambodia for 2nd time [PP last year] Want decent accomodation in Sihanoukville in November.

Checked out Aqua Resort and Beach Club both g/f and about $30--any other suggestions to look at?? Thanks BB

Hey mate

Check out Golden Sand hotel, 2 mins walk to the main beach, nice pool, good rooms. USD$25 last time I was there 2 years ago. Not sure if they are GF tho, email them and find out

[email protected]

www.hotelgoldensand.com.kh

GeeMan

Best place i stayed in snookyville-tranquility guesthouse -serendipidy beach-owned by english family from Nottingham-hes a chef ,so the food is better than excellent!$15 per night -$50per night,depending on the room.

It's right on the beach,he will sort out tickets,motorbike hire everything-top bloke,knows his footie as well!

... and have a go at chicken farm, mate.

Give as much money as you want to the girl in a separate tip, but never agree for more than the official 5$ price at begining (that she will have to give to her father!)

Lucky guy...

GST3 is good - brand new, nice rooms, a stone's throw from the beach & Nap House, motorbike rental...

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

GST3 is good - brand new, nice rooms, a stone's throw from the beach & Nap House, motorbike rental...

Another vote for GST3. Perfect location and rooms start from, I think it was, $15.

Nap House is the current after hours hangout of choice for all the bar girls up on Victory Hill and the Freelancers from Freedom earlier in the night so to have your room less than a minute walk from this is quite handy indeed.

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

I've stayed at all these & I'll rank them in descending order; Orchid Dee (poolside room), Beach Rd, Beach Club, Golden Sands, GST (really cheap, $7 when I stayed there), Coolabah, Utopia, & Makhara.

Edited by wackyjacky

stayed at beach club last year,great staff and management.will look after you well,good base till you look around,pop down to circle bar and see Tony,expert on all things snooky

Ive stayed in the Mealy Chenda Guesthouse on victory hill a few times..i think i got it for $10 per day for the week..

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...