IGNORED

Freelancers on the Beach Road

midge

BR, Bar or go-Go; all the same.

IMHO - there are very few bad insidents in Pattaya; been here over 10 years and never had a loss of something.

Don't be stupid; keep you things safe, don;t let your phone and wallet lie around. Watch and count before she leaves form you.

That said;

Beach road is save; you have bigger risk of being pick-pocketed in WS or anywhere there a crush of people. You also have many LadyBoy all over town, some places more concentration.

BR has five 'zones':

From WS for about 300m are typical WS girls doing a FL. Quite high demanding less pleasure bunch. Now and then also pretty lady. This is the more dangerous part of the road; lots of m/bikes and other kinds of operators.

Next section is from about where you find the steps/platform in fornt of Mike's Plaza until Pattaya Klang road; Traditional BR, lots of seatings, large are biggest concentration. Biggest qty of girls, also the main area for 'construction' wifes. Later in eve you will find overflow of bar girls here.

In Central - round-about at Pattaya Central road - "old times lodge". Long time survivors (mongers and women) of Pattaya.

Past that to the entrance of BR, you have the less professional FL; less occupied, less mongers and less girls. This area is more relaxed and less 'turn-over' inclined; mor elike the old-Pattaya attitude.

On BR you have real hardliners; walking the strech a few days and you will learn to know their faces. Then you also find the lady that needs a bit of excitement or cash to pay bills; these are not on the road every day; some may be once ina few months. They are more obviously not fitting in with the rest. These are my favourites and usually a very pleasant experience.

Sometimes I can walk BR for a few days in a row and not find anyone of interest; go home alone. Sometimes there are so many options I get confused!

My statement: BR is NOT the bad dark dangerous pitfall of a place given by some people here. More people losse the blongings in WS and WS establishments every day than along BR.

Except after 02h00 in the morning; then BR, WS and all little soi's do become more dangerous, if you are drunk then everywhere becomes extremely dangerous.

I was at Pattaya the last week of Oct and 1st 2 weks of Nov and I got 90% of my short time girls off of beach road. I would walk back to Pattaya Bay Resort with them to my room. I didn't have to do any negociating for lower prices because they would only ask for 500 or 600 baht only one asked for 700. I think the flooding in Bangkok caused a lot of girls to flee to Pattaya. I would say 80% of the girls I got had said they were in Pattaya because of the flooding of Bangkok. I found a few hotties that I phoned later on during my trip that said they were back in Bangkok.

Oh ya, I forgot to say I usually tipped afterwards, the girls that weren't as hot 100 and 40 for taxi , and the girls that had showgirl bodies and or very pretty got 400 and 40 taxi. I was surprised that they all tried to please me more than most gogo girls would

Yes agree I have had some really great times with some BR girls but as everyone says you need to careful and I usually sit in a bar oppersite and just look at whats happening and whos about. I also often just take a seat on the beach side and watch whos around.

There are some real cute girls along BR and I would also only go daytime never once the sun has set.

Once in room I am always careful of the girls either from a bar or freelance and I never take big cash out with me and always have everything else in safe.

Standard !

Got one from beach road before and totally get a new one ripped from my friend I was staying with. Was he be a little to cautious or was I to risky?

Next section is from about where you find the steps/platform in fornt of Mike's Plaza until Pattaya Klang road; Traditional BR, lots of seatings, large are biggest concentration. Biggest qty of girls, also the main area for 'construction' wifes. Later in eve you will find overflow of bar girls here.

What is this?

Free today - Pay tomorrow

One year ago I meet one of my dream ladies on the BR. 19 years old, beautifull, absolutly shameless and funny. She left her gogo bar a few days before and made her money in BR. We spent some days together. Later she started working in a Karaoke Bar for Japanese people. On my next stay I called her and we spent a super week together.

I never espected to meet somebody like her on the beach road. I think that makes Patty so interresting. You never know what will happen

I've always found the FLs on Beach Road to be much less pushy than bar girls. I preumed that the law/code was that they were not allowed to approach you but waited on you to make the first move, that would explain why some whisper "where you go?" " I wanna go with you". I've never seen so many FL's anywhere else in the world, there's usually something for everyone and at a reasonable cost. Just show some common sense and remember that they are there to make some money.

I've always found the FLs on Beach Road to be much less pushy than bar girls. I preumed that the law/code was that they were not allowed to approach you but waited on you to make the first move, that would explain why some whisper "where you go?" " I wanna go with you". I've never seen so many FL's anywhere else in the world, there's usually something for everyone and at a reasonable cost. Just show some common sense and remember that they are there to make some money.

Even though that Where you go? Phase got old after every girl in sight says it you miss it after youve left :(

• 2 weeks later...

Last year I found a beautiful girl on Beach Road. I got her back to my hotel to find she didn't have any ID on her. The hotel security would not let her in. So the next time I shopped on BR I made sure to ask the girl before hand. But you can find all types along that area.

Even though that Where you go? Phase got old after every girl in sight says it you miss it after youve left :(

Care to repeat in English so we can understand?

:Think1: :Think1: :Think1:

sometimes you can find very beautiful girls on Beach Road.

and good price of course -ST 500

sometimes you can find very beautiful girls on Beach Road.

and good price of course -ST 500

Wow ! Realy ?

Edited by jojomecanic

• 10 years later...
On 31/07/2010 at 00:26, Craig_ozz said:

can also sit in one of the bars across the street having a beer and have a general look at whats on offer. If you see something you like, you can bring her over for a beer.

This sounds like a good plan to check out the chosen girl but if they are looking for turnover they may not be happy.

On 06/08/2010 at 17:06, swagman said:

One time on my first night back in Pattaya I was walking back to Flipper lodge Soi 8 from soi yamoto along the beach Rd- rather drunk, & I thought pulled a cracker (Ha!)

On getting into bed I found I'd forgotten condoms so, as I was p**sed I stuck an old crisp packet on (well needs must) & rammed it home! she screamed & there was a load banging on the wall...her head!! She left he room still getting dressed & shouting abuse at me & I sobered up- my god! what is that?..really, really YUK. The staff(who I knew very well) next morning had an evil smile. So do it in daylight & when sober!

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6ezL_aEvDT9falC5WDQX820UPYxrG8g4nMircq0D3qaIRDA92ukkZyTzMIt-N8v4je2H9mJW_xA&usqp=CAc

• 4 months later...
5 minutes ago, tonydelben said:

Is this still an option post covid? Cheers 

Yes plenty on Beach Rd now.

26 minutes ago, tonydelben said:

Thanks many young ones or are they mostly older?

Yes mostly older, and the younger ones there are more on the chubby side, probably catering to the very high number of Indian customers, walking up and down that road.

So it's mainly Indians who are talking to the girls there now, and I didn't know how hard these guys negotiate, until the other night.

I stopped to check a message on my phone, and I was standing very close to 5 Indians talking to a girl. I heard one of them say to her "1000 short time", she said "Yes OK". Then he pointed to each of his friends and said "200 him" "200 him" 200 him" "200 him" and "200 me".

They wanted her to take 5 of them, for a total of 1K, she just walked away in disgust. I was always unsure if these kind of stories were true or not, but I heard every word of the conversation, so it obviously is.

Edited by Farangkie

22 minutes ago, Farangkie said:

Yes mostly older, and the younger ones there are more on the chubby side, probably catering to the very high number of Indian customers, walking up and down that road.

So it's mainly Indians who are talking to the girls there now, and I didn't know how hard these guys negotiate, until the other night.

I stopped to check a message on my phone, and I was standing very close to 5 Indians talking to a girl. I heard one of them say to her "1000 short time", she said "Yes OK". Then he pointed to each of his friends and said "200 him" "200 him" 200 him" "200 him" and "200 me".

They wanted her to take 5 of them, for a total of 1K, she just walked away in disgust. I was always unsure if these kind of stories were true or not, but I heard every word of the conversation, so it obviously is.

Hahahaha yes they are tough negotiators!

1 hour ago, tonydelben said:

Thanks many young ones or are they mostly older?

I do an exercise walk along the length of beach Rd most nights and I see a big range of talent - old, young, fat skinny. This is around 8-9. So if you are prepared to do the legwork (literally) you should be able to find what you want.

The ladies can be seen from Soi 6 to walking st,  but if you're not into walking then start around Central festival/ Hilton area.

• 1 month later...

Was talking to someone I met recently about his experiences on beach road and he mentioned that its much easier to get freelancers there open to LT or LLT. Obviously vet their character first and make sure the girl is to your liking. Beach road probably has the broadest range of girls, I would also be careful about stds. However, at the end of the day a lot of the girls especially the really young ones are looking for a bit of stability. If you ST or LT them 1-2 times as long as you are somewhat decent looking my friend mentioned its pretty easy to get them to stay with you for free. Or get a free hookup out of taking them out to lunch or dinner. I have a trip coming up will personally spend my afternoons in beach road and Soi 6 look to be the best deal of the bunch.

• Haha 2