Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Freelancers on the Beach Road

midge

As for where they hang out....hopefully not to far from the Imperial Residence so I don't have to far to go to find em!

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

One time on my first night back in Pattaya I was walking back to Flipper lodge Soi 8 from soi yamoto along the beach Rd- rather drunk, & I thought pulled a cracker (Ha!)

On getting into bed I found I'd forgotten condoms so, as I was p**sed I stuck an old crisp packet on (well needs must) & rammed it home! she screamed & there was a load banging on the wall...her head!! She left he room still getting dressed & shouting abuse at me & I sobered up- my god! what is that?..really, really YUK. The staff(who I knew very well) next morning had an evil smile. So do it in daylight & when sober!

One time on my first night back in Pattaya I was walking back to Flipper lodge Soi 8 from soi yamoto along the beach Rd- rather drunk, & I thought pulled a cracker (Ha!)

On getting into bed I found I'd forgotten condoms so, as I was p**sed I stuck an old crisp packet on (well needs must) & rammed it home! she screamed & there was a load banging on the wall...her head!! She left he room still getting dressed & shouting abuse at me & I sobered up- my god! what is that?..really, really YUK. The staff(who I knew very well) next morning had an evil smile. So do it in daylight & when sober!

they must have been WALKERS CRISPS.ouch.

No grumpy old mamasan, Come and go as you want, No bar fine, Not surrounded by drunk men all night, No bar owner trying to stick his 50yr old drunk cock in you for free, No pressure to go with customer if you dont want to, Sit down and eat whenever you want... Why wouldn't a girl work on the beach... Im dam sure i would if i was one of them :)

Why wouldn't a girl work on the beach... Im dam sure i would if i was one of them :)

No salary is the biggest reason. If they don't get a customer they don't get paid. They also don't have a support system around them so if there is a problem they don't have a lot of options.

'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

When I'm single I like playing the field. You call it picking up hookers. - Jim Norton

It's not always either or.

I've seen some girls who do the teatime shift before going to work at their bar.

No salary is the biggest reason. If they don't get a customer they don't get paid. They also don't have a support system around them so if there is a problem they don't have a lot of options.

Oh crap... They hang out in groups of five or more... I know beach girls that charge 1500 Baht short time... If your hot you will get laid doesn't matter where you are !!!

And off had i could give you names of a least half a dozen girls that have happily worked the beach for 5 years plus..

I couldn't give you a single name of a girl that has lasted at the same bar that long...

Edited by Sharkman

been with a few from the coconut bar,usually daytime I can see what i"m getting,make sure all valuables locked in safe & shower together,all did what they said a good value for money experience.

There are normally some crackers on beach road, I have had some real gems from there, never had a problem as long as you stick to common sense.

There are normally some crackers on beach road, I have had some real gems from there, never had a problem as long as you stick to common sense.

Me also-same same :001_Thank_You5:

• 2 weeks later...

When I was in Pattaya last year I ST'ed 3 girls from BR - all cost 500b each and I ended up STing 1 of the girls 3 times as she gave a very good bbbj

I made sure all girls had an ID card and left it my hotel reception - better to be safe than sorry.

BR has the good, the bad and the ugly, so just take a walk and see if you like the look of any of the girls.

I never ventured along BR after 10pm as I heard some stories of people being robbed etc

Edited by mousemat

I say you can find some real gems on BR or anywhere else.

My approach is to check out the FL's....if one strikes your fancy then grab their number to call them when you can spend some quality time with them.

You know that are not going to be working and tied down to a bar etc so if they are not with a man you can grab them for some fun.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I have picked up about 10 FL from the beach road and the Walking Street and had no problems. In the room, I usually take showers with them so they are always with me. But, if we take separate showers, I lock up all valuables in the safe.

they must have been WALKERS CRISPS.ouch.

I can't think what you meen by ouch...as i turned the packet inside out first- blimey!

May have been drunk- but a bloke knows not to get HIS tools covered in crumbs & salt!

Prawn & cocktail if memory serves me correct.

I'll not try it again though!

i will defo be trying out beach road it sounds good

Live Life On The Edge Fuck Playing It Safe You Only Get One Shot

Beach Road is a pretty long road, so is there a particular place on Beach Road that the majority of FL's hang out?

bb69

Beach Road is a pretty long road, so is there a particular place on Beach Road that the majority of FL's hang out?

bb69

Mostly between Walking St and Pattaya Klang (Central Pattaya Rd).

Last night's lucky Beach Rd find...

Nam and Nok 04s.jpg

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

Thanks for the reply.

That's quite a long stretch, so are there hundreds of FL's or are they be quite evenly spread out?

Or any particular hangouts between Walking St and Central Pattaya Road?

WOW! If that is the standard of FL's on beach road, I don't think that I will be paying many bar fines whilst in Patts!

How much for those beauties?

They look very similar, Are they sisters? (Shit, I've just realised that I've got another fantasy that I need to achieve whilst in Pattaya!)

bb69

Edited by billybob69

Thanks for the reply.

That's quite a long stretch, so are there hundreds of FL's or are they be quite evenly spread out?

Or any particular hangouts between Walking St and Central Pattaya Road?

WOW! If that is the standard of FL's on beach road, I don't think that I will be paying many bar fines whilst in Patts!

How much for those beauties?

They look very similar, Are they sisters? (Shit, I've just realised that I've got another fantasy that I need to achieve whilst in Pattaya!)

bb69

It depends on the time of the day, phase of the moon and eagerness of the BiB on any given day but yes, there can be hundreds in the early evening.

Twins :GoldenSmile1: Unfortunately not too many FLs that look this good, especially not ones that come in pairs.

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

It depends on the time of the day, phase of the moon and eagerness of the BiB on any given day but yes, there can be hundreds in the early evening.

Thanks.

One more question - relating to weather conditions - I'm going in rainy September (although this could equally apply to boiling hot February), are FL's still hanging out on Beach Road during a rain shower? If not, where are they likely to go?

I'm reading that during September it can rain for a couple of hours at a time, so what better thing to do than to pick a freelancer for a couple of hours and have some fun in my room whilst the rain comes down.

Also is there any real difference between the freelancers that hang out on Beach Road to those that go to the BierGarden?

Twins Would Be A Dream Come True

Live Life On The Edge Fuck Playing It Safe You Only Get One Shot

post-25593-051112200 1283069225.jpg

id give the one on the right a 8 out of 10 looks like some good pickings

There are some absolute crackers along there, just remember, back to your room, ask her to go shower, everthing in the room safe, then free to do what ever with no worries.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Beach Road really has some stunners, unfortunately most of the time I was walking along it was with a LT so didn't get any action from them, well one when I'd got rid of my shackles who actually called me from across teh street and more or less happened there and then but thats about it. Used to flirt a lot with them, look like good company although saw gangs of Indian men with them, some got ignored and some pure hotties ended up with the India guys. My LT told me many india man one lady not good. lol

• 2 weeks later...

I've used the girls along the road each time I've visited - usually just to mix things up as sometimes its a good option for the day if you aren't up for a big night... one girl in particular still is the hottest, best body girl I've come across: works across from Royal Garden plaza.. I thought she could have been a LB given her rack was sensational - but she had had some work done to complement the legs that went up forever!!!! She picks me out each time I visit - I usually flirt with her for a few days and then pick her up and she appreciates it and gives me a great time.

Just make sure they have an ID card and leave it at the front desk if ur at a hotel... and lock up all your valuables...