IGNORED

Freelancers on the Beach Road

midge

Some friends tell me to take one time a girl from the Beach Road,Freelancer,but I not shure it`s good or not,to take one for ST?Because there are many bad storys about thid girls.What you think about my hunting game? :Thanks3::Question:

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

There is a wide range of girls who work as FL's on beach rd. You can tell just by their look which one's are probably on drugs etc and you may not want to take. On the other hand (and by far the majority) there are many nice girls who just don't like bars, go-go's etc but sometines need a little bit more money to pay the rent etc and just come out on the odd occasion.

As always you need to be security minded as anyone at anytime (not just FLers) can try and rip you. But I'd recommend you definitely take a look as there are some crackers down on Beach Rd. :IdHitIt2:

its a good place to get a girl during the day for a ST

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

beach road is a mixed bag.

you can find some gems down there. they could be full time coconut bar workers or just girls looking to make a few extra baht, but, whichever they are they could well turn out to be the bargin shag of your trip....or not.

for me, the one rule is trawl along there sober, and on the ball, otherwise you could invite trouble, as with anywhere else!

oh, and all this bollocks about beach road girls being dirty, diseased etc, although it is probably true for some, shouldnt put you off if you are sensible. after all i doubt any girls who sell there wheres there get banned from Walking Street or the discos.

i find it strange some people talk as if all the girls work in certain defined areas. you can be the dirtest soi 6/beach road slut on the planet but that doesnt ban you from popping down the disco after hours...which is nice :GoldenSmile1:

beach road serves a purpose and i personally have used it many times without any problems.

happy hunting!

Edited by vizsta

well if you think about it in context, as far as std's go. a Soi 6 girl probably has more customers a week then a beach road girl.

other benefits, no bar fine, no pressure, ability to negotiate, usually cheaper and i think most of them know that working on beach road holds a stigmatism for them, so less attitude.

but once you get there and see that there is actually some high quality girls down there your opinion will change about them quickly.

and again like previously posted, eyes open, sober and being aware are the best tools you got.. plus baht..

All of the other people reflect my feeling about freelancers.

I have only been to Phuket so far but IMO some of the best looking & performing babes can be FLs

They are also better value most of the time and can be a lot of fun.

As the guy said above just be careful of your belongings, again I have never had a problem with this but have heard stories from mates etc.

It's always better to have a room safe regardless of where the girl is from anyway.

If you are worried about security of your belongs then even more reason to choose these girls for ST only. Have your fun then say goodbye...but remember if they are good then get their number. Another advantage is they are not tied to a bar so may be more available if you feel the need. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Coconut girls are my favourites for S/T many many nice girls-some not so-the choice is yours :001_Thank_You5:

I've had some great girls from Beach Road in the past, but these days it is a shadow of its former self... the police have been cracking down on girls working the beach, presumably trying to make it 'cleaner' for the family tourists that make up an increasing part of Pattaya's visitors and revenue. Many of the girls have switched to freelancing on Walking St and the discos at night, instead.

Those that are left on Beach Rd are mostly 'bottom of the barrel' girls, though there is still the occasional gem to be found there... more so in the evenings than the day. Most times I've trawled BR recently I've found exactly nobody I wanted to spend some quality short-time with though.

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

Last trip in March I was walking along second road and about to jump on a baht bus to Soi 6 :GoldenSmile1: when I spotted a couple of real cuties heading down towards the beach.

Like the perv that I am I followed them at a safe distance, curious to find out if they were freelancers as they certainly looked far too classy. They stopped on the beach road and stood chatting under a tree. I walked past them and decided that they were just a couple of girls who had finished work and thought it best not to approach for fear of offending them.

I went and bought a drink and thought that I would walk past just one more time in order to satisfy my curiousity. Low and behold they seemed to be mid negotiation with a couple of guys. :SteamingMad:

Definitely on my list for next trip but as posted by another BM, sober and day time only.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

I have been shopping on Beach road for many years now, with some great results. still see girls that i met a couple of years ago. All the above advice is excellent, choose carefully, go there sober, watch your belongings etc. I have always found the best time is around 8.30 - 10pm, plenty of girls to choose from. There is a different group of girls in the afternoon, say from 1pm onwards, its almost like a change of shift around 6-7pm. The cops have been raiding regularly, sometimes 3 times a night but they tend to start later than 10p. Its best to use your hotel as the ST rooms the girls use are really crappy, get her to leave her ID at reception, no ID then dont take her. Good hunting, leave afew for me backthe 5th august

USSR, not sure I understand your post? are you saying that the quality of the girls is junk or are you saying that there are stalls set up on the beach road to sell things? This is quite common when they have a big festival going on, but i can assure you that it doesnt stop the girls selling THEIR goodies.

There are a big market along all beach road every evening as long as 2 weeks already i suppose. Girls stopped working. it's useless have no place to seat or even to stay hard to just walking in there and so hot.

I agree with Devil Plaything. I think like almost half year i did not see any pretty girl there. Only grannies and obvios drug addicts.

Edited by ussr

It's been a couple of years since I was there, but the selection was extensive then.....and hopefully at xmas time when I am back!

Yabba dabba doo! I am coming back! :Grin_Jump1:

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

Yabba dabba doo!

I hope that this wasn't a reference to the types of girl that you pick up on Beach Road!

Guys,

Is there a particular place on Beach Road that the majority of FL's hang out?

bb69

oh, and all this bollocks about beach road girls being dirty, diseased etc, although it is probably true for some, shouldnt put you off if you are sensible. after all i doubt any girls who sell there wheres there get banned from walking street or the discos.

well if you think about it in context, as far as std's go. a soi 6 girl probably has more customers a week then a beach road girl.

I'm glad to read that I'm not the only one thinking that.

Of course, if you just focus on the old ugly one, you might have a very bad idea of beach road. But they are also dirty ugly grannies in bars... so just focus on the nice ones... As it's easy for her to find customers, they are a bit more shy and dont hassle you as you walk. They are there, in the shade of the trees.

I never bring them to my room. Always go SThotel.

If you want to be sure they are 18+, just ask them if they have ID card as you want to take them to your hotel (and give name of any big hotel). If there is anything suspicious about their age, they will insist in not going to your hotel, but going to a ST hotel. If they are realy 18+, they will show no problem in going to your hotel. You can then bring them to a ST hotel with no risk or where ever you want.

I have had a couple of real cutie-pies from Beach Road, really nice friendly girls too.

I would suggest looking while it's still light, as there are, as mentioned, a few

rough ones there, that you would only pick when pissed or if really dark or both.

Don't understand USSR's comment unless something has changed dramatically lately.

But yes, couple a fantastic experiences for me and great VFM (plus no bar fine)

It's great when the girls really deserve their tips

Thinking of taking a stroll on the beach tonight. If I do, I will give an update.

Thinking of taking a stroll on the beach tonight. If I do, I will give an update.

Took a quick stroll along the Beach. Their is definitely some cute ladies there. I am sure you could find what you want.

Personally, I prefer the bars.

Hi Guys

Another regular Coconut Bar discussion... always interesting.

I always take a walk along Beach Road most days when in Patts, at various times of the day. I just prefer walking from point to point than getting motor bike or baht bus. And while I can still walk I will. And there is more room on the Beach side etc

But first a ramble preceding how I ended up on Beach Road when I did.

During my last trip I found my sleep patterns all over the place, & as while on holiday I do like the concept of being able to stay up late, and as Patts is virtually 24/7 there is no reason to go to room early unless I am either very tired, or I have a Honey to look afer me. Increasingly, I now opt for ST with a Honey & just see how it pans out. If the girl suggests LT & the chemistry is there then fine - if not, then ST it is.

As the body has to shut down at some point - & you don't want to pass out in a bar, or worse on the street, I took to sleeping during most afternoons when it got really hot & uncomfortable. This, combined with a late evening ST often meant I was up & wide-awake around 7am. Staying at 3-Som in LK Metro meant that Beach Road is only a short walk. And, as everyone knows, the coolest place in most seaside resorsts is by the sea. And.. the beach side is wider & less populated than the store side... & easier to navigate.

Well my friends. During October 2009, the amount of Honeys to be found on Beach Road between 7.30am & 11am was amazing. All ages, grannies included. Whether they were all "available" is of course an entirely different story. Plus I did see families out for an early walk, several joggers, hordes of jap/korean tourists queing for one of the several boat rides + many girls/ladies apparantly doing their manicure under the shade of the cocunut trees. Plus the usual aray of school kids in uniform presumably on their way to school. Plus some Nuns.

Having a coffee outside in the Starbucks nearest Walking Street is also interesting as it is on the corner where one of the more "popular" ST room hotels is situated.

If picking up a FL is your bag, my advice is simple. In addition to all the sensible safety advice other BM's have posted, do NOT approach anyone. Wait to be approached. I work on the basis that most girls are not "avilable". Be aware there are LB's on Beach Road as well. And as for he grannies... often it is not themselves they are pimpimg - so be alert. I also understand that in addition to the uniformed police, there are undercover polis working the area. So be warned.

Having said all that, I went with 2 cuties who said they were 19 & 20, they looked that age range, but they said they had no ID, They did have an ST room, which after weighing up possible pro's & cons I thought - ok go for it. This would be at 10am approx. 500b each plus 200b for room. Condoms supplied by me. No problem - fab time. I would do it again, but again probably early morning & probably not late at night.. but you never know.

Stay safe & watch out for the drug dealers - I was surprised & amazed at the number of guys (& they were all guys) who were openly pushing various narcotics at me. as I ventured by.

Tone x

nb: If you want to rile a Newbie friend - tell them you'll meet them at Cocunut Bar on Beach Road. If they ask where it is, just say you can't miss it, but if it's closed you can find me in Starbucks... I was that Newbie & I fell for it. Wondering up and down Beach Road for ages...eventually I went into The Tahitian Queen, ordered a beer & asked if anyone knew where Cocunut Bar was? I thought they wouldn't stop laughing...

Hi Guys

Another regular Coconut Bar discussion... always interesting.

I always take a walk along Beach Road most days when in Patts, at various times of the day. I just prefer walking from point to point than getting motor bike or baht bus. And while I can still walk I will. And there is more room on the Beach side etc

But first a ramble preceding how I ended up on Beach Road when I did.

During my last trip I found my sleep patterns all over the place, & as while on holiday I do like the concept of being able to stay up late, and as Patts is virtually 24/7 there is no reason to go to room early unless I am either very tired, or I have a Honey to look afer me. Increasingly, I now opt for ST with a Honey & just see how it pans out. If the girl suggests LT & the chemistry is there then fine - if not, then ST it is.

As the body has to shut down at some point - & you don't want to pass out in a bar, or worse on the street, I took to sleeping during most afternoons when it got really hot & uncomfortable. This, combined with a late evening ST often meant I was up & wide-awake around 7am. Staying at 3-Som in LK Metro meant that Beach Road is only a short walk. And, as everyone knows, the coolest place in most seaside resorsts is by the sea. And.. the beach side is wider & less populated than the store side... & easier to navigate.

Well my friends. During October 2009, the amount of Honeys to be found on Beach Road between 7.30am & 11am was amazing. All ages, grannies included. Whether they were all "available" is of course an entirely different story. Plus I did see families out for an early walk, several joggers, hordes of jap/korean tourists queing for one of the several boat rides + many girls/ladies apparantly doing their manicure under the shade of the cocunut trees. Plus the usual aray of school kids in uniform presumably on their way to school. Plus some Nuns.

Having a coffee outside in the Starbucks nearest Walking Street is also interesting as it is on the corner where one of the more "popular" ST room hotels is situated.

If picking up a FL is your bag, my advice is simple. In addition to all the sensible safety advice other BM's have posted, do NOT approach anyone. Wait to be approached. I work on the basis that most girls are not "avilable". Be aware there are LB's on Beach Road as well. And as for he grannies... often it is not themselves they are pimpimg - so be alert. I also understand that in addition to the uniformed police, there are undercover polis working the area. So be warned.

Having said all that, I went with 2 cuties who said they were 19 & 20, they looked that age range, but they said they had no ID, They did have an ST room, which after weighing up possible pro's & cons I thought - ok go for it. This would be at 10am approx. 500b each plus 200b for room. Condoms supplied by me. No problem - fab time. I would do it again, but again probably early morning & probably not late at night.. but you never know.

Stay safe & watch out for the drug dealers - I was surprised & amazed at the number of guys (& they were all guys) who were openly pushing various narcotics at me. as I ventured by.

Tone x

nb: If you want to rile a Newbie friend - tell them you'll meet them at Cocunut Bar on Beach Road. If they ask where it is, just say you can't miss it, but if it's closed you can find me in Starbucks... I was that Newbie & I fell for it. Wondering up and down Beach Road for ages...eventually I went into The Tahitian Queen, ordered a beer & asked if anyone knew where Cocunut Bar was? I thought they wouldn't stop laughing...

Good post and lots of good info there,thanks.....

But can you explain this "coconut bar" thing ?

I have heard this before and I dont get it...........

Good post and lots of good info there,thanks.....

But can you explain this "coconut bar" thing ?

I have heard this before and I dont get it...........

"Beach Road

This is the main Road that runs right along the beach to the Walking Street. Called the Coconut Bar due to its many girls walking around and many foreigners who buy their drinks in the 7/11s and sit on the many walkway benches. Really nice to see the traffic rolling by and shops and departments stores are all accessible along here."- asiatradingonline.com

can also sit in one of the bars across the street having a beer and have a general look at whats on offer. If you see something you like, you can bring her over for a beer.

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

Thanks guys for explaining coconut bar

Thanks guys for explaining coconut bar

No problem. To be honest, I had to look it up myself.