IGNORED

Another Guest Friendly hotel- Patong Beach.

Just got an email back which said," It's no- joiner fee if book 2 ,and if persons stay in-room- overnight (include you) is no more than 2. And you can changer joiner.

So, I'm relieved as it's- booked. This place looks pretty classy. It's got 3 pools that flow into each other - like a waterfall. The hotel complex is new. It's currently # 3 on Trip Advisor. The only issue is it's about a 5-6 minute ride to/from Bangla. They do have a complimentary shuttle-hourly-but I don't want to be tied down to that.

So, I always rent a motorbike which they can get for you for 200-300 baht a day. I'm sure better deals in Patong Yes, really good deals on Agodanow -if you book far out- like 62% off. It's 4/5 Star hotel. Out near Simon Caberat and- up a hill..really nice mountain and seaviews, if you're looking for romance and abit out of the way..this is your place. It's also on the way towards- Karon Beach-and in my opinion- Karon, Kata and Surin Beach are some of nicest beaches in Thailand.

But that's open to opinion and my limited knowledge..Phi Phi island is great too.

Oh by the way, I don't work for them or have any other affiliation -other than being relieved - that -it 's Guest friendly -(at least for 2) as already booked. Just FYI.

rooms00.jpg

rooms01.jpg

rooms02.jpg

OTHERS_148744_329004.jpg

OTHERS_148744_329010.jpg

what's the cost ?

I come to Thailand for the beaches.....How about you ???

what's the cost ?

1500 baht depending which net booking site-Agoda-It's on several. Deluxe room with breakfast. View, private balcony. Check out Trip Advisor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Name of the hotel ? Website? Please

Believe looking at title this is the place "Baan Yuree Resort and Spa"

• 1 month later...

Have you stayed there YET ?

IF so how was it?

I am thinking of staying there next April

as they also advised if I stayed more than 3 nights theyd drop the Joiner

It looks nice, Top reviews and cheap

I realise its a fair walk away

But Walked from Deevena to the HUGE mall plenty of times

that felt like it took forever

Plus thes a shuttle if I feel lazy

• 2 years later...

will be visiting later this year(ticket yet to be booked), so would appreciate an update on GF hotels please. Newbie on here so pls understand and be gentle