IGNORED

just back from queen vic hotel

alanchar

just got back from staying 10 nights in pattaya on Soi 6 at the Queen Vic hotel...

not good at trip reports but wanted to share my experience at the Queen Vic hotel...

ive been to pattaya 4 times and 5 different hotels and none comes close to the quality of the

QV hotel....

i had the del room on the top floor and it was just awsome...

huge king bed....stereo and remote with dvd player and cd player... also great balcony on Soi 6..

nice frig in the room aswell.....ac will freeze u out of the room .....safe in the room....

if u go to the website u can see some nice pics of the rooms there and videos of

all the different type rooms aswell as the nice big penthouse suite....

room i had was 800 baht a night and that was just a steal for what came with the room.....

but the bottom line was the whole staff at the Queen vic was just a great time to be a part of

and did everything in their power to make your stay the best it could be....

anyone has any questions please pm me be more than happy to ans them....

vic to all u there see u in jan......

yes, those rooms are nice, even the 600b/night rooms are ok

I prefer the ones on the lower floor with a balcony onto Soi 6

I think all the rooms have DVD players and the cable TV has 3 movie channels and a Series channel

Edited by I69

How is security?

If you come back with a girl do they insist on taking their ID details or retaining their ID card?

Presumably there is not 24 hour security and if you come back after the bar is closed then there is no security and you have to let yourself in with a key?

It's rooms over a bar. Do they call themselves a hotel?

I looked at the rooms once and I didn't see any security what so ever.

yes there is security every night there as soon as the resturant closes he is there all night in the back

and does get the girls id every single time....and u let yourself in the back with a key...very easy process

and u can bring two three girls dont matter at all.......the hotel is on on Soi 6 never could be a joiner fee i would not think on that soi

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is my front runner for my first trip.

Do they have an elevator? No need to work off one of my chins while in LOS :Laugh1:

Thanks for the report.

Ken

I haven't stayed there, though I do eat there fairly often. What can I say, some may enjoy dining with a view of the sea, or of the city from above, or other such things, but to me, nothing is so nice as dining with a view of Sexy Soi 6, Roxy, Dirty Den, ahhhhhh, that is living.

Ken - I am quite certain there is no elevator, but it is only a 4 floor, including ground, building at most, perhaps 3, never really looked.

Rick

I have stayed there 2 now and I can totally recommend it also. It is really great value.

Location is great.

Room is great.

Price is great.

Free Wireless Internet is great.

In room safe large enough for a 15" laptop.

Great view of Soi 6

Food is great.

I like everything about this place EXCEPT~ I just don't like walking up those bloody stairs at night. I guess I am lazy. I have done the stairs drunk with lots of difficulty.

I have even carried my drunk TG up to the top floor with tremendous difficulty.

An elevator would have made those nights a lot easier.

BUT it's still a great hotel. I hear Vic (the owner) is planning to expand even more?

It might end up being THE place stay on Soi 6!!!

AND NO I don't work for the Queen Vic.

LIMEISTER'S PATTAYA JOURNALS

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

MySpace Countdown Clocks

babydollsaddict.gif

I have stayed there 8 times now I love the place,..... de-lux room best value for money in patts IMO and they fill the fridge everyday with water at no charge for me it is the little things that make the difference

a degenerate whore monger since 1992

Eat a hardy breakfast lads, tomorrow we dine in Hell

I had a bit of trouble with a BG last weekend and the guard sorted her out

he kept her below and came to ask me what to do about her

I was dead asleep as it was 4am and I'd just shagged the hell out of another BG I had picked up soon after the disappointment with the 1st one

What do you expect from a good old British pub! Nothing less than the best! :GrinNod1:

good value for the money without a doubt; well run and neatly kept, too.

Cowards die many times before their deaths;

The valiant never taste of death but once.

William Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar", Act II Scene 2