IGNORED

The Drunken Duck Bar & Guesthouse, Soi LK Metro

The Drunken Duck

The Drunken Duck Bar and Guesthouse in Soi LK Metro is now under new ownership and is currently undergoing a complete redecoration in order to provide its customers with the best surroundings for their stay or visit.

We will post any announcements regarding events taking place at the bar on this forum in order that everyone knows what is happening.

Please feel free to visit our website at http://www.drunkenduckbar.com which will be updated with news and images as well as publishing the rates for our rooms.

[b][size=3]The Drunken Duck - The place to stay in Soi LK Metro[/size][/b]

Welcome to the board mate. Looking forward to stopping in for a beer or three in the not too distant future.

Testicles

Welcome aboard! Your website looks great (hope you can add some photos of your rooms) and you're certainly in an excellent location! I'll be stopping by in September.

Bakwan

The Drunken Duck Bar and Guesthouse in Soi LK Metro is now under new ownership and is currently undergoing a complete redecoration in order to provide its customers with the best surroundings for their stay or visit.

We will post any announcements regarding events taking place at the bar on this forum in order that everyone knows what is happening.

Please feel free to visit our website at http://www.drunkenduckbar.com which will be updated with news and images as well as publishing the rates for our rooms.

Defo will be in there as much as possible,if its the person i think it is lol

If you are thinking of a certain Ting Tong individual i'm thinking along the same lines as you. Hope to get it confirmed soon.

Testicles

Bookmarked the hotels site.. Im looking for a 1 month stay end of the year/start of next year.

Will email you when i see some pics..

cheers

If you are thinking of a certain Ting Tong individual i'm thinking along the same lines as you. Hope to get it confirmed soon.

Pretty certain its our khun ttt

Pretty certain its our khun ttt

:Laugh1: Is it a well known BM that works off shore or may be a BM that lives in Satttaship or a certain bm that has interests in a certain hair salon in soi chaiypoon ???? , the suspense is killing me give us a clue :Whistle: . Anyways good luck mate and remember the usual 50% discount for Addict bms :rolleyes:

Edited by WELSH WONDER

Hi there I know the website is a WIP but you should either post some room photos on here or get them on the website as they say a photo takes the place of a thousand words

Confirmed

Excellent. Thanks for the info.

Testicles

:c45ec00b:

Drunken Duck and good luck for the future, I will certainly will be visiting to sink a few beerski's :GiveBeer1:!

:Chokdee:

Hoffmeister :Circle_Sharks:

Sounds perfect across the road from DD....pics of rooms,girls and room rates would help , i am sure that will follow.

good luck on the new place...ill book on next trip once i see rates and pics

The Drunken Duck bar now has Tiger Draft available at just 50 Baht for a 330ml jug, so feel free to call in and try it out.

[b][size=3]The Drunken Duck - The place to stay in Soi LK Metro[/size][/b]

• 2 weeks later...

The Drunken Duck bar now has Tiger Draft available at just 50 Baht for a 330ml jug, so feel free to call in and try it out.

Thats very good price, when I am in town I will call in.

:001_Thank_You5: