IGNORED

Are there girls at The Pattaya Beer Garden?

PattayaPete

Looks good, will definately come visit next time I'm there. Do think you should update your website abit though, the news and comments are quite old.

Hi, can somebody point me the exact location for Pattaya Beer garden , as i do not find it where to enter.... :ShitHappens1::Disease:

THX

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Hi, can somebody point me the exact location for Pattaya Beer garden , as i do not find it where to enter.... :ShitHappens1::Disease:

THX

The bar is just before Walking Street entrance on the beach side. When you click on the link, you will be pointed in the correct direction. Walk in all the way pass the beer bars to the back.

http://www.pattayaph...m/?fmuRUBookcoF

Another view:

http://www.pattayaph...m/?vkuRUHnokcMG

Hope it helps.

Edited by Joe985

The bar is just before Walking Street entrance on the beach side. When you click on the link, you will be pointed in the correct direction. Walk in all the way pass the beer bars to the back.

http://www.pattayaph...m/?fmuRUBookcoF

Another view:

http://www.pattayaph...m/?vkuRUHnokcMG

Hope it helps.

:001_Thank_You5: So that is at behind that bar group just before entering WS , with alway PLENTY girls sitting , no wonder i did not find as i always QUICK pass the place there because they look such an "overwhelming majority" :ThankGod1::Chokdee:

:001_Thank_You5: So that is at behind that bar group just before entering WS , with alway PLENTY girls sitting , no wonder i did not find as i always QUICK pass the place there because they look such an "overwhelming majority" :ThankGod1::Chokdee:

It took a couple attempts before I found it when I was there in March.

It took a couple attempts before I found it when I was there in March.

Believe me or not but sutch a big bunch of yelling "Pattaya-girls" scares me.... :WhoSaw1::Circle_Sharks:

After a few chang no problem any :Hug1: more

• 1 month later...

I love the beer garden, Great food, Cheap drinks and always a good place for the womanz. I was banging a waitress from there :) The memories!!!

• 4 months later...

Went in October, plenty of females in every night i visit. Even in low season had a good vibe in the evenings.

Some attractive ladies there but not that really caught my type at the time, except a couple of the staff.

Actually i remember there was one girl there who stirred the old man just looking at her, but she had some guy all over her

like a rash.

Ate there a few times in the afternoons, and enjoyed the food. Fantastic location and great concept.

Also love the beer mats, just flip them over to red and the grils know you are not look.

babydollsaddict.gif

i have been into pbg loads of times food is great lots of girls good music but never new about the bar mat trick and will be back in march

MIKE

Went in October, plenty of females in every night i visit. Even in low season had a good vibe in the evenings.

Some attractive ladies there but not that really caught my type at the time, except a couple of the staff.

Actually i remember there was one girl there who stirred the old man just looking at her, but she had some guy all over her

like a rash.

Ate there a few times in the afternoons, and enjoyed the food. Fantastic location and great concept.

Also love the beer mats, just flip them over to red and the grils know you are not look.

I can't see the point of the beer mats. For a girl to see if you had a green or red one she would have to be sitting next to you. Most girls are 10-50 feet away and won't see your mat.

whenever im in Pattaya im allways a regular at the beer garden, nice food and good service, allways wanted to take the waitresses from there but :GoldenSmile1: , i think not a good idea, seen a few girls in there but not seen many stunners???

<p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p>Quotable Quotes......

"IM AN AUSSIE! OF COURSE I GO DOWN UNDER"........AUSSIEASSMAN

"I BRINGS THE RUCKUS TO THE LADIES"

"HOW YOU GOING TO FUCK BITCHES IN A TWIN BED"?

"BLACKMAN DOING HIS THING BABY, BARACK OBAMA MOTHERFUCKER,BARACK OBAMA IM THE PRESIDENT OF HITTIN THAT ASS"!

"YOU CAN HAVE YOUR WIFE BACK MAN,I DONT WANT THE BITCH NO MORE, I JUST SAID I HIT IT AND I QUIT IT"!

.......LEON BLACK

"WOKA WOKA".....FOZZY BEAR & SHAKIRA

Every bride dreamed have a beautiful wedding dress on her wedding day.Now let me introduce a wedding dresses uk online shop for you.welcome to wedding dresses online shop.We supply high quality Cheap wedding dresses,Ball Gown Wedding Dresses and other style wedding gowns.We have been dress business for 20 years and you can trust us completely.Our wedding dresses shops have Evening Dresses,Prom Dresses,mother of the bride dresses,A-Line Wedding Dresses and so on.You can find your dream Beach Wedding Dresses here.We do retail and wholesale wedding dresses business.Get your dream dresses from wedding dresses uk right now!

:Blah3::NoSpam1::Ignore::Trolls1::Teacher1::Rules1::ThumbDown1::NoSpam2::Offtopic2:

whenever im in Pattaya im allways a regular at the beer garden, nice food and good service, allways wanted to take the waitresses from there but :GoldenSmile1: , i think not a good idea, seen a few girls in there but not seen many stunners???

Hi aussieassman

If you are regular and the service girls get to know you,most are willing to date so to speak.

Absolute stunner there called Didi,absolutely gorgeous!!

Most FL drift in from around 9am.Took a little spinner from there called Da LT in Oct/Nov.

She was about 24 and tight body no kids and screwed me silly.

Cheers

Hi aussieassman

If you are regular and the service girls get to know you,most are willing to date so to speak.

Absolute stunner there called Didi,absolutely gorgeous!!

Most FL drift in from around 9am.Took a little spinner from there called Da LT in Oct/Nov.

She was about 24 and tight body no kids and screwed me silly.

Cheers

Hi there womat,

Yeh all the service girls there do know me hahaaha, guess you just have to be there at the right time for the freelancers,i personally havnt seen amny stunners in there at various times in the night...If you feel like PM me Da contact details id be most keen to try her out :GoldenSmile1: Thanks mate

"BLACKMAN DOING HIS THING BABY, BARACK OBAMA MOTHERFUCKER,BARACK OBAMA IM THE PRESIDENT OF HITTIN THAT ASS"!

"YOU CAN HAVE YOUR WIFE BACK MAN,I DONT WANT THE BITCH NO MORE, I JUST SAID I HIT IT AND I QUIT IT"!

.......LEON BLACK

Hi there womat,

Yeh all the service girls there do know me hahaaha, guess you just have to be there at the right time for the freelancers,i personally havnt seen amny stunners in there at various times in the night...If you feel like PM me Da contact details id be most keen to try her out :GoldenSmile1: Thanks mate

Didn't get her No as my LT TG was due in town to meet the next day 555

Ask the service girls,they usually know all the girl customers .

Da usually sits at the bar with her back to the toilets,or in that area she wears braces,no tats.

cheers

Didn't get her No as my LT TG was due in town to meet the next day 555

Ask the service girls,they usually know all the girl customers .

Da usually sits at the bar with her back to the toilets,or in that area she wears braces,no tats.

cheers

ill check it out ina few weeks mate cheers :GoldenSmile1:

.......LEON BLACK

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The FL I took from a disco last time (she was a Uni student in BKK) told me she had gone by the beer garden and hung around for about 2 hours, but she wasnt seeing many men, so they went to the club.

I've never been to the PBG, but I will make it a point to go there next time.

Have beer prices been posted yet???

Proverbs 21:19 Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and ill-tempered wife.