Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

F1 ...go Lewis!

Dean

Go Kimi Go kimi :10:

Fuck It, Before It Fucks You!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• Mavrick

• Siam Sam

• Dean

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

. For the record; we're better than Aussies at sports,

OLYMPIC GAMES Athens 2004 Medal Table

Nation Gold Silver Bronze

1. United States of America USA 36 39 27

2. People's Republic of China CHN 32 17 14

3. Russian Federation RUS 27 27 38

4. Australia AUS 17 16 16

5. Japan JPN 16 9 12

6. Germany GER 13 16 20

7. France FRA 11 9 13

8. Italy ITA 10 11 11

9. Korea KOR 9 12 9

10. Great Britain GBR 9 9 12

OLYMPIC GAMES SYDNEY MEDALS TABLE 2000

1 USA 39 25 33

2 Russia 32 28 28

3 China 28 16 15

4 Australia 16 25 17

5 Germany 14 17 26

6 France 13 14 11

7 Italy 13 8 13

8 Netherlands 12 9 4

9 Cuba 11 11 7

10 Great Britain 11 10 7

What was the outcome of the McLaren/Mercedes cheating inquiry last Thursday? If proven guilty, they and their drivers should be banned from the sport. :D

Well with three races to go this seasons F1 is becoming a real nail biter. Can Lewis hang onto his slender lead and finally bring it home for us? Its obvious that Alonso will do everything in his power to beat him and if that includes cheating then im sure he will. One things for sure, he wont be at Mclaren next year.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Well with three races to go this seasons F1 is becoming a real nail biter. Can Lewis hang onto his slender lead and finally bring it home for us? Its obvious that Alonso will do everything in his power to beat him and if that includes cheating then im sure he will. One things for sure, he wont be at Mclaren next year.

Ignoring the truth, are we?. McLaren/MERCEDES were fined 100 Mill. and stripped of their constructors championship points. The powers that be only let Alonso and Hamilton continue as not to kill F1 for the forseeable future. Ferrari are the true champions.

Ignoring the truth, are we?. McLaren/MERCEDES were fined 100 Mill. and stripped of their constructors championship points. The powers that be only let Alonso and Hamilton continue as not to kill F1 for the forseeable future. Ferrari are the true champions.

I don't understand why you say that about Ferrari. Can you explain futher please :Busted:

What are you talking about you fool?

Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

I don't understand why you say that about Ferrari. Can you explain futher please :Busted:

Do a Google if you have not followed the news lately. :P

Formula One team McLaren must pay a $100m fine and has been kicked out of the constructors' championship for spying on rival team Ferrari.

The decision by the governing body of the Federation Internationale de L'Automobile (FIA) means McLaren is out of the constructors' championship this year but drivers Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso can continue to compete in the drivers' competition.

Do a Google if you have not followed the news lately. :sign1:

Formula One team McLaren must pay a $100m fine and has been kicked out of the constructors' championship for spying on rival team Ferrari.

The decision by the governing body of the Federation Internationale de L'Automobile (FIA) means McLaren is out of the constructors' championship this year but drivers Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso can continue to compete in the drivers' competition.

I'm aware of that mate. But Merc still have the better car at the end of the day.

I'm aware of that mate. But Merc still have the better car at the end of the day.

I had a Mercedes Diesel 190 D once and you could not kill it with a stick. It was the best car I ever had. Ferrari caters for the rich and famous, which I am not. :wub:

Because they nicked Ferrari's ideas to make it better :o
But did they actually use them in the current car? I know they tinkered with the ideas but i am sure if it was proved they have actually used them in the car they would have been 199% kicked out.????I am not an expert on this mate just saying what i think. I used to be in a job that we would get inside info as part of our company made an oil pump and another part for one of the teams but that was a while ago.
I had a Mercedes Diesel 190 D once and you could not kill it with a stick. It was the best car I ever had. Ferrari caters for the rich and famous, which I am not. :o
Germans are the best engineers in the world.Look at any of thier cars. But it is well known that in recent years they have had a few probs with Mercs but i believe they have ironed that out now.We have a saying in the trade. "Italians can't do electrics" as their cars always have elctirical problems

But did they actually use them in the current car? I know they tinkered with the ideas but i am sure if it was proved they have actually used them in the car they would have been 199% kicked out.????I am not an expert on this mate just saying what i think. I used to be in a job that we would get inside info as part of our company made an oil pump and another part for one of the teams but that was a while ago.

I don't think anyone will ever be able to quantify the advantage McLaren have gained. They have been fined a lot of money which would tend to indicate the transgression was very serious. I suspect the reason they were not banned was because a year of racing without McLaren would ruin the sport not to mention the damage it would do to Bernie's wallet.

I don't think anyone will ever be able to quantify the advantage McLaren have gained. They have been fined a lot of money which would tend to indicate the transgression was very serious. I suspect the reason they were not banned was because a year of racing without McLaren would ruin the sport not to mention the damage it would do to Bernie's wallet.

makes sense but i have watched on ESPN etc and the old boys like Stirling Moss and Kackie stewart seem to think it was a ridiculous decision and was mostly down to the influence that Ferrari have and they have bsicaly thrown their toys out the pram because they have lost Schumacer and not won the constructor chapionship in the last 2 years....................

• 2 weeks later...

Another stunning drive by Lewis in Japan he now leads Alonso by 12 points with 20 available in the two remaining races in China and Brazil, So fingers cross for another British world champion what a season for the rookie driver. :rolleyes:

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

I hate Alonso with a passion.

I hate him too but without the passion, good driver but he is just too cocky.

I hate him too but without the passion, good driver but he is just too cocky.

Seems like a big baby too after events earlier in the season.

I am no expert on the sport and actually take more intrest in the constructor side of things being in the job i am. A company i contracted for made a part for one of the big boys (i am not allowed to tell you who or i'll get my arse sued to fuck lol) but i will add i had ZERO to do with it's development or design all i did was read the instructions and put it together which anyone could do.

BUt i know that Vallentino Rossi WILL be at Ferrari in the next couple of years. I am out the "loop" now with all the inside info but i know for a fact when i know he is going to Ferrari i will be putting a LOT of money on him winning in his rookie season.

Edited by Q

Seems like a big baby too after events earlier in the season.

I am no expert on the sport and actually take more intrest in the constructor side of things being in the job i am. A company i contracted for made a part for one of the big boys (i am not allowed to tell you who or i'll get my arse sued to fuck lol) but i will add i had ZERO to do with it's development or design all i did was read the instructions and put it together which anyone could do.

BUt i know that Vallentino Rossi WILL be at Ferrari in the next couple of years. I am out the "loop" now with all the inside info but i know for a fact when i know he is going to Ferrari i will be putting a LOT of money on him winning in his rookie season.

I think he should stick to motorcycle, but him being Italian it's inevitable he will be chucking the red machine around..

Edited by Mavrick

I think he should stick to motorcycle, but him being Italian it's inevitable he will be chucking the red machine around..

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Brilliant qualifying drive by Hamilton to nick pole in the China GP, with Alonso back in fourth things are looking good for the your Britt. Comeeeeeeeeeeee on Hamilton !!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for tomorrows GP. If they dock Lewis the points from the Japan GP then that is bang out of order, but even if they do it probably wont matter because he is such a class driver he will win the remaining races anyway. Have we finally produced a World champion GP driver? It would be brilliant to see him win it. Watch this space............

"Up to me" since 2005

I can't wait for tomorrows GP. If they dock Lewis the points from the Japan GP then that is bang out of order, but even if they do it probably wont matter because he is such a class driver he will win the remaining races anyway. Have we finally produced a World champion GP driver? It would be brilliant to see him win it. Watch this space............

PB, They cleared him yesterday so he don't have to worry about that. :unsure:

PB, They cleared him yesterday so he don't have to worry about that. :unsure:

I missed that, have not watched any form of news in 24 hours. Good, now nothing will get in the lads way.

"Up to me" since 2005