IGNORED

F1 ...go Lewis!

Dean

Yeah, he finished a credible third at Siverstone. If Schumacher had not retired after the last season he would be leading the competition. Ferrari still have the best racing machine and the best team and will catch up with Hamilton soon. Have any of you mob ever tried anything faster than a go-cart? :Busted:

Funny chiller...i dont see ANY fast ozzies on the F1 grid :Laugh1:

Scars are a reminder that the past was Real!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• Mavrick

• Siam Sam

• Dean

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Funny chiller...i dont see ANY fast ozzies on the F1 grid :D

What is so funny, Dean? I follow most sports and I don't relly care from what country the competitors come from. I admire the sportsmen and women. For your information, I very closely follow the Premier League and the Bundesliga. Look at Arsenal and Chelsea, most of their top players don't come from England. The same goes for Bäyern München in Germany. Most of the players of the Socceroos play in the Premier League. That where they can make the most money as the sport in Oz is hardly recognized. In Australia Rugby League and Australian Rules football are the main sports, closely followed by Rugby Union.

Of course, I barrack for Australians when they are involved, but that does not stop me from watching Serena Williams and Roger Federer winning at Wimbledon. I am not a one-eyed supporter like some other people where only national interest matters.

Some of you guys amuse me. :Busted:

What is so funny, Dean? I follow most sports and I don't relly care from what country the competitors come from. I admire the sportsmen and women. For your information, I very closely follow the Premier League and the Bundesliga. Look at Arsenal and Chelsea, most of their top players don't come from England. The same goes for Bäyern München in Germany. Most of the players of the Socceroos play in the Premier League. That where they can make the most money as the sport in Oz is hardly recognized. In Australia Rugby League and Australian Rules football are the main sports, closely followed by Rugby Union.

Of course, I barrack for Australians when they are involved, but that does not stop me from watching Serena Williams and Roger Federer winning at Wimbledon. I am not a one-eyed supporter like some other people where only national interest matters.

Some of you guys amuse me. :Bravo1:

Stop changing your mind...

`1st schumacher was an arrogant bastard...then u seem to be supporting him saying he would be leading the championship...if he was that good why didnt he win last year? ( and i loved schumacher)

Socceroos...dont make me laff...

you LOST the ashes.....

AND you LOST the rugby world cup... but this is an F1 thread.. if you want to chirp about the others ...Start a thread! Like i said, no other ozzies on the F1 pole is there!!

I think youll find a mclaren F1 is JUST slightly faster than a go-kart

Dean

And correct you I will. Alan Jones from Melbourne, Australia won the 1980 Championship driving for Williams. He nearly won again the following year.

What happened to Hamilton and Alonso this afternoon in France? They were soundly beaten by Ferrari. This could be a sign of things to come. :D . I like Hamiliton but Alonso is an even more arrogant bastard than Schumacher, in my opinion. :P

Cheers

First time reading this thread for some time. Thank you for correcting me on that. :Bow2: I had forgotten that Alan Jones was Aistralian.

I would disagree with your assertion that Alonso is more arrogant than Schumacher, though I have to concede that he is a bad loser. Hamilton is doing well in his rookie season and when interviewed comes across as a far more genuine person than many other racing drivers, both past and present. I don't know whether he will win the Championship this year, but I fully expect him to do so at some point in the future - so long as the car he is driving is competitive.

This year's winner will come from one of four drivers - Hamilton, Alonso, Raiikkonen and Massa. Massa is 19 points behind but a couple of wins and a couple of low place finishes for Hamilton and that gap will be very much reduced.

Alan

Lost the Ashes? Have you been drinking or living on the moon? :P

I think he's living in the past. :D

Now, when England declared at 550 odd in their 2nd Innings, BBC World asserted that England were well on top. :Oops5: Result? England manged to snatch defeat from the very wide jaws of a certain draw.

Then in the 3rd Test, BBC World once again asserted that England were well on top after bowling Australia out for under 250 (I think). :Oops5: :Oops5: Result, Australia wrapped up the Ashes with an unassailable 3 - 0 lead. :ILuvSex1: :tits1: before eventually whitewashing England 5 - 0.

Alan

Edited by Eneukman

I think he's living in the past. :D

Now, when England declared at 550 odd in their 2nd Innings, BBC World asserted that England were well on top. :Oops5: Result? England manged to snatch defeat from the very wide jaws of a certain draw.

Then in the 3rd Test, BBC World once again asserted that England were well on top after bowling Australia out for under 250 (I think). :Oops5: :Oops5: Result, Australia wrapped up the Ashes with an unassailable 3 - 0 lead. :LMAO1: :tits1: before eventually whitewashing England 5 - 0.

Alan

Now, that is recent history and spot on. Nevertheless, this appears to be a F 1 thread and we don't want to get into trouble with young Dean! :D

Now, that is recent history and spot on. Nevertheless, this appears to be a F 1 thread and we don't want to get into trouble with young Dean! :Bow2:

Vey true Chiller :rolleyes:

Vey true Chiller :Thanks3:

Schumacher is an arrogant bastard, but he was and probably still would be the best F1 driver ever, should he decide to return to F1. He is entitled to be arrogant the same way as Cassius Clay was entitled to be arrogant. Get your facts right before making comments about other sports. Flaming normally indicates a person is not very bright. :) If you reply to this post, that will make you a young hairy-arseded flame artist or it means that you are not a full qiid. :Blur:

Schumacher is an arrogant bastard, but he was and probably still would be the best F1 driver ever, should he decide to return to F1. He is entitled to be arrogant the same way as Cassius Clay was entitled to be arrogant. Get your facts right before making comments about other sports. Flaming normally indicates a person is not very bright. :o If you reply to this post, that will make you a young hairy-arseded flame artist or it means that you are not a full qiid. :D

Schumacher was the biggest CHEAT in Sport outside the druggies. I have NO respect for cheats.

Schumacher was the biggest CHEAT in Sport outside the druggies. I have NO respect for cheats.

Friend, you are full of wisdom. Schumi cheated himsel to 7 world championships and was very articulte about apologizing for a being a German superstar . You just love Germans, don't you? Fortunately, the likes of Schumi don't worry about people like you. :Gift3:

:) If you reply to this post, that will make you a young hairy-arseded flame artist or it means that you are not a full qiid. :P

WTF... Im pretty young and maybe have a hairy arse...but if you care to check any of my other posts ive never been 1 for flaming.

as for ..."not a full qiid" you'll have to excuse my certain arrogance and Englishness coz i havent got a fucking clue what that means.. If youd like to explain id be greatful.

Friend, you are full of wisdom. Schumi cheated himsel to 7 world championships and was very articulte about apologizing for a being a German superstar . You just love Germans, don't you? Fortunately, the likes of Schumi don't worry about people like you. :D

I am not a RACIST!!!!!

His colour or nationality had nothing to do with it, the FACT he's a CHEAT is why i say he's a CHEAT.

Talented... YES.....

Cheat......YES!!!!!!

WTF... Im pretty young and maybe have a hairy arse...but if you care to check any of my other posts ive never been 1 for flaming.

as for ..."not a full qiid" you'll have to excuse my certain arrogance and Englishness coz i havent got a fucking clue what that means.. If youd like to explain id be greatful.

Did you mean grateftul or is it just my ignorance of the English lingo, you young Pommie gun. If you happen to have a hairy arse, do not shave it. You will only finish up with a bad rash. :D . Now stop your flaming and let us get back to Formula 1. :P

I am not a RACIST!!!!!

His colour or nationality had nothing to do with it, the FACT he's a CHEAT is why i say he's a CHEAT.

Talented... YES.....

Cheat......YES!!!!!!

Don't get too hot under the collar and I am so relieved that you are not a racist. Schumi is a country man of mine after all and he grew up only a short distance away. Do a bit of yoga or have a beer and don't let a bit of flaming get to you. Cheers :P

Did you mean grateftul or is it just my ignorance of the English lingo, you young Pommie gun. If you happen to have a hairy arse, do not shave it. You will only finish up with a bad rash. :) . Now stop your flaming and let us get back to Formula 1. :rolleyes:

seems to me from reading through a few of your previous posts that your the 1 into flaming and calling people trolls..as ive said both in this and the moto-gp thread lets keep it on-topic and stop with the baby games.

I dont know if youve noticed, but this is a flame free board..so please keep the smart alec remarks to a minimum.

seems to me from reading through a few of your previous posts that your the 1 into flaming and calling people trolls..as ive said both in this and the moto-gp thread lets keep it on-topic and stop with the baby games.

I dont know if youve noticed, but this is a flame free board..so please keep the smart alec remarks to a minimum.

Dean, there seems to be a fine line between flaming and light-hearted banter. It was never my intention to flame you. Take it easy. This is only the Internet, where there are lots of pretenders and trolls. I am a 61-year old retiree living for most of the time in Jomtien with my Thai wife . Have a nice day and don't get too upset should I happen to make a remark you don't agree with. :D

PS. I was probably riding a Harley when your Mum was still changing your nappies. Don't ever think you young guys invented motor sickle riding. :D

Edited by chiller

• 2 weeks later...

Yep another stunning drive by Lewis well done. :rolleyes:

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

What great win for the lad , stuck it to Alnso

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

Excellent Win for Lewis

Great commentary from Damon Hill on ITV also.

Wumpus

Everything in Moderation Especially Moderation

Excellent Win for Lewis

Great commentary from Damon Hill on ITV also.

Wumpus

Damon Hill, now there is a man I have admired for a very long time. Unlike, some of the young ones nowadays, the top guns of his generation did not think the sun shined out from their arses. It was mostly about glory and honour for their country. :P

Fucking hell, have not noticed this thread for a while and it has developed nicely. For the record; we're better than Aussies at sports, Schumacer IS an arrogant cheat, and us Brits are looking at the best F1 driver we have ever had.

Go go Lewis!

And Lewis's dad does deserve a lot of the limelight because if you do your homework he has made a lot of sacrifices.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005