IGNORED

F1 ...go Lewis!

Dean

Finally us Brits have got sumbody that can actually drive a F1 car. After many years of people stepping up to the plate i personally think that this rookie has got the lot!

1st season and hes leading Alonso by 8 points after an unbelievable race in Canada.

Man can this kid drive!! Hope he keeps his head and can bring the F1 title home!

Dean

Scars are a reminder that the past was Real!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiller

• Mavrick

• Siam Sam

• Dean

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah its brilliant to have somebody to give the rest a run for their money, i really think he can go all the way this season which would be an amazing feat. He seems like a really nice guy as well.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Guest Qwert06

I tried to watch it last night but fell asleep but have just finished watching the repeat on Star sports and i had the hairs on the back of my neck going watching the lad.

I am NOT a fan of Jenson Button who must be seathing with jelousy as he will now disapear into the sunset now we have this kid that can and will win us a championship or two.

maAKES A CHANCE FROM ALONZO AND BEFORE THAT SCHUMAKER

Edited by bigbum

any holes a goal

I was in his home town Stevenage, Herts doing a bit of business last week and his posters and image are everywhere. Rather brightens that drab, dreary place up and somehow I reckon his the Hamilton family days of living there are well and truly over. Monaco now beckons !

Mind you, Damon Hill moved to Ireland :GiveBeer1:

Baby-1.gif

Guest Qwert06
I was in his home town Stevenage, Herts doing a bit of business last week and his posters and image are everywhere. Rather brightens that drab, dreary place up and somehow I reckon his the Hamilton family days of living there are well and truly over. Monaco now beckons !

Mind you, Damon Hill moved to Ireland :GiveBeer1:

His father seems to like the limelight a bit too much. But i guess you could say that it mabe takes a bit of pressure off his boy??

Yeah its brilliant to have somebody to give the rest a run for their money, i really think he can go all the way this season which would be an amazing feat. He seems like a really nice guy as well.

My 2 cents, i'm sure Alonzo is fucking seething about this, he's the big name and double world champ, I'd guess there'll be all kinds of crap which happens over the remainder of the season with Alonzo exerting all the pressure he can on Lewis (fair or not).

Jensen who? :GiveBeer1:

My 2 cents, i'm sure Alonzo is fucking seething about this, he's the big name and double world champ, I'd guess there'll be all kinds of crap which happens over the remainder of the season with Alonzo exerting all the pressure he can on Lewis (fair or not).

Jensen who? :P

Exactly. Something tells me they wont be in the same team come the start of next year.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

His father seems to like the limelight a bit too much. But i guess you could say that it mabe takes a bit of pressure off his boy??

He won't talk to ITV before a race, so they seem they get the 'quotes' from the father.

When you read about the sacrfices he made to fund his boys dream maybe he deserves a bit of the 'limelight'!

Guest Qwert06
He won't talk to ITV before a race, so they seem they get the 'quotes' from the father.

When you read about the sacrfices he made to fund his boys dream maybe he deserves a bit of the 'limelight'!

I think you'll find he has been getting looked after by Ron Dennis financialy for the last 12 years so something tells me his sacrifices did not involve him selling big issues at london Kings X

Guest Qwert06

Just finished watching him win the USA GP. The hairs on the back of my neck went. This is gonna be one of if not THE best F1 driver ever!!!!

Well done kid

I think you'll find he has been getting looked after by Ron Dennis financialy for the last 12 years so something tells me his sacrifices did not involve him selling big issues at london Kings X

Good point but before Ron Dennis became his sponser the father held down 3 jobs to fund the go kart racing.

Good point but before Ron Dennis became his sponser the father held down 3 jobs to fund the go kart racing.

Very true....but did you see the body language of Alonso at the end of the race......all is not well at Mclaren!

Do us proud Lewis! hahahaha

Guest Qwert06

I did'nt know that. I love the kid and i'm loving it even more that Jenson Who will be seething!!!!!

I hate that Cunt

It's about time you Brits were good at any sport. The last time you mob won anything was when you defeated Germany in that cotroversial win at the 1966 Football World Cup. Don't even think about the Ashes win a couple of years ago. The Aussies let you have it because they felt sorry for the mother country being such a lot of no-hopers. :wub: Well, I forgot the Rugby Union World Cup a couple of years ago. That was a fluke anyway. Try playing Rugby Leage, a true men's game. You wouldn't beat the Aussies in a million years. :P

Guest Qwert06
It's about time you Brits were good at any sport. The last time you mob won anything was when you defeated Germany in that cotroversial win at the 1966 Football World Cup. Don't even think about the Ashes win a couple of years ago. The Aussies let you have it because they felt sorry for the mother country being such a lot of no-hopers. :D Well, I forgot the Rugby Union World Cup a couple of years ago. That was a fluke anyway. Try playing Rugby Leage, a true men's game. You wouldn't beat the Aussies in a million years. :)

AUSTRALIA= the most insignificant country in the developed world. People take no notice of you lot of convicts.

Thanks anyway :D

chiller please take note

It's about time you Brits were good at any sport. The last time you mob won anything was when you defeated Germany in that cotroversial win at the 1966 Football World Cup. Don't even think about the Ashes win a couple of years ago. The Aussies let you have it because they felt sorry for the mother country being such a lot of no-hopers. Well, I forgot the Rugby Union World Cup a couple of years ago. That was a fluke anyway. Try playing Rugby Leage, a true men's game. You wouldn't beat the Aussies in a million years.

St Helens: (6) 18

Tries: Gardner 2, Sculthorpe

Cons: Sculthorpe 3

Brisbane Broncos: (8) 14

Tries: Parker, Boyd

Cons: Parker

Pens: Parker 2

St Helens were crowned as the best club side in the world after edging out the Brisbane Broncos in a thrilling World Club Challenge encounter in Bolton. feb 2007

just another aussie dominated sport slipping away check out USA in the swimming in melborne i bet that sticks in your throat

Edited by def1

It's about time you Brits were good at any sport. The last time you mob won anything was when you defeated Germany in that cotroversial win at the 1966 Football World Cup. Don't even think about the Ashes win a couple of years ago. The Aussies let you have it because they felt sorry for the mother country being such a lot of no-hopers. :Clap7: Well, I forgot the Rugby Union World Cup a couple of years ago. That was a fluke anyway. Try playing Rugby Leage, a true men's game. You wouldn't beat the Aussies in a million years. :Clap7:

And when did Australia last have a F1 world champion?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it was Jack Brabham back in 1966.

I do wonder though what would have happened had Lewis Hamilton been paired with Michael Schumaker at Ferrari. Somehow, I don't see Ferrari (or that arrogant bastard Schumaker) allowing a rookie driver to upstage their no. 1 driver. I hope he does well and would expect him to have a succesful carreer so long as the car he drives is competitive.

Alan

• 2 weeks later...

And correct you I will. Alan Jones from Melbourne, Australia won the 1980 Championship driving for Williams. He nearly won again the following year.

What happened to Hamilton and Alonso this afternoon in France? They were soundly beaten by Ferrari. This could be a sign of things to come. :Cry3: . I like Hamiliton but Alonso is an even more arrogant bastard than Schumacher, in my opinion. :P

Cheers

And correct you I will. Alan Jones from Melbourne, Australia won the 1980 Championship driving for Williams. He nearly won again the following year.

What happened to Hamilton and Alonso this afternoon in France? They were soundly beaten by Ferrari. This could be a sign of things to come. :Cry3: . I like Hamiliton but Alonso is an even more arrogant bastard than Schumacher, in my opinion. :P

Cheers

chiller please take note

It's about time you Brits were good at any sport. The last time you mob won anything was when you defeated Germany in that cotroversial win at the 1966 Football World Cup. Don't even think about the Ashes win a couple of years ago. The Aussies let you have it because they felt sorry for the mother country being such a lot of no-hopers. Well, I forgot the Rugby Union World Cup a couple of years ago. That was a fluke anyway. Try playing Rugby Leage, a true men's game. You wouldn't beat the Aussies in a million years.

St Helens: (6) 18

Tries: Gardner 2, Sculthorpe

Cons: Sculthorpe 3

Brisbane Broncos: (8) 14

Tries: Parker, Boyd

Cons: Parker

Pens: Parker 2

St Helens were crowned as the best club side in the world after edging out the Brisbane Broncos in a thrilling World Club Challenge encounter in Bolton. feb 2007

just another aussie dominated sport slipping away check out USA in the swimming in melborne i bet that sticks in your throat

This is a Formula 1 thread but I will reply briefly. Since the Rugby League World Cup began in France in 1954, Astralia has won the World Cup nine times. Great Brittain won it three times. No other country has won it. The next one will be late next year in Australia. See how you go. :Cry3:

AUSTRALIA= the most insignificant country in the developed world. People take no notice of you lot of convicts.

Thanks anyway :Cry3:

Australia has a population of just over 20 million people. There are one million UK-born people living here. If it was possible you would all come to Australia. One of your great mistakes and regrets must be for letting the convicts have the place. :P

What happened to Hamilton and Alonso this afternoon in France? They were soundly beaten by Ferrari. This could be a sign of things to come. :P . I like Hamiliton but Alonso is an even more arrogant bastard than Schumacher, in my opinion. :D

Cheers

OOOOOOOPs

Hamilton on pole in the British GP.

OOOOOOOPs

Hamilton on pole in the British GP.

Yeah, he finished a credible third at Siverstone. If Schumacher had not retired after the last season he would be leading the competition. Ferrari still have the best racing machine and the best team and will catch up with Hamilton soon. Have any of you mob ever tried anything faster than a go-cart? :MonkeyFight: