IGNORED

why england fucked up!

stone island

lads

lots of stories going about today that stevie g has got his wifes sister pregnant not a 16 yr old as the rumour was b4 world cup

all the england boys knew abt this at the world cup and that was what was causing the friction as john terry told cappello that he should drop gerrard as captain as he dropped terry for a similar thing,half the england team was supporting terry and other half gerrard

terry and gerrard had a blazing row and are now not talking

this could be part of the reason england was shit!!

lads

lots of stories going about today that stevie g has got his wifes sister pregnant not a 16 yr old as the rumour was b4 world cup

all the england boys knew abt this at the world cup and that was what was causing the friction as john terry told cappello that he should drop gerrard as captain as he dropped terry for a similar thing,half the england team was supporting terry and other half gerrard

Like being back at school. If there is any truth in it, they should bloody grow up.

Shows how people who have everything do not want. It is pretty simple, this is the most prestigious tournament in the world, in fact the only one. You have to be be hungry and want it. It is not about money or fame, it is about who is best. As a US supporter (British by birth), they want it, just do not have the talent. England king of wants it, but does not know how to remove themselves from their "privilege" contracts. Maybe they are just not good enough.

If anyone missed it, Spain looked great.

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

Shows how people who have everything do not want. It is pretty simple, this is the most prestigious tournament in the world, in fact the only one. You have to be be hungry and want it. It is not about money or fame, it is about who is best. As a US supporter (British by birth), they want it, just do not have the talent. England king of wants it, but does not know how to remove themselves from their "privilege" contracts. Maybe they are just not good enough.

If anyone missed it, Spain looked great.

I must admit that as an Englisman I'm ashamed that I even know what a 'Wag' is.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

If it's true Gerrard should go simple as or Capello is guilty of double standards.

Captain should be Rio Ferdinand or David James. Two of the players I would retain, Rio because he never got the chance to shine, and David James on merit who is a decent keeper and didn't do much wrong despite being brutally exposed. Kept us from being beaten by 7 or 8.

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

[quote name=Frugal Charles' date='01 July 2010 - 06:59 AM' tim

estamp='1277938769' post='917858]

If it's true Gerrard should go simple as or Capello is guilty of double standards.

Captain should be Rio Ferdinand or David James. Two of the players I would retain, Rio because he never got the chance to shine, and David James on merit who is a decent keeper and didn't do much wrong despite being brutally exposed. Kept us from being beaten by 7 or 8.

True he should fuck gerrard off but I thk only Rooney and milner should stay,I thk we need a complete overhaul not just the players but further down the f.a everything is wrong abt English football at the moment,ESP the amount of foreign players,managers and club owners until this is adressed we will never win fuck all!!!!

What england have going for them is the pr and marketing

actual content is like the toy in the kinder egg.

Overrated

lads

Sure, it's part of the reason. The real reason is that the players are overated and overpaid. They simply lack motivation. Secondly, the country and particularly the fans are subjected to an avalanche of nationalistic hysteria which blinds them to the frankly very poor

teams England has produced over the last few world cups.

Thirdly, even though people like to believe that the english football league is the best in the world , you have to remember that some of the best footballers in the english league are the foreign players. Therefore any England coach has a difficult

job in selecting from a limited pool of players. Maybe just maybe, it's the foreign players who bring out the best in english players In the english league, which is why the english players perform so badly in international competitions...they don't have the foreign players making them look good!!!!

The real mugs are the deluded and brainwashed fans who pay inflated prices to watch and support these footballers.

Hey..it's your money...your choice! :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by talia17

TALIA

Look I'm sorry but what Gerrard did is worse than what Terry did and he has to go as Captain...no wonder JT was mad. If Capello does not appoint a new Captain immediately then it smacks of favouritism and he will lose the respect of a lot of his players!

Personally I think Capello should go...look at our records in previous world cups. Yes we have been defeated on penalties by Argentina, Germany and Portugal but we did at least MATCH those nations for 120 minutes! Now it seems we have taken a huge step backwards.

Would like to see Harry Redknapp as England boss.

Edited by Frugal Charles

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?