Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Tourist visa to the UK

garyka

I would just like to share with everyone the good news that i have had this morning.

After spending 3 weeks with my girlfriend in january, i made up my mind that i would get her a visa to visit me in the uk, to be fair to us both a tourist visa seamed the best option. For the next 3 months at home i read all i could about the visa & what was needed, i found some very usefull imformation on the addicts visa section, & the more that i read one company & one mans name kept on popping up with very good advice & tips. [ free advice in thailand on visas is quite rare"""]. The man & the company i am talking about is Paul at The Thai Visa Express, after looking at the thai visa express website several times, i decided on my return trip to thailand in june i would take in my girlfriend & go & see him to get things moving.

On our fist full day in pattaya we went into his office , with all my documents that i thought i needed & all my girlfriends too, we met paul & his assistant ying, paul is just a normal, easy going , relaxed & casual dressed bloke [ no sharp suit or flash car blocking off the shop] but dont be fooled by his laid back attitude , he sure knows his stuff"". After we told him our story , he had a quick look through my documents & ying looked at my girlfriends stuff, and he said he will get us a visa"""

Paul took care of all the paper work and got our case together [ all the stress of the form filling in etc was done for me] . The day after i went home ying took my girlfriend to the embassy to present our case. From walking into the Thai Visa Express office on june 3rd to getting the visa today , just 27 days """"

My advice to anyone wanting to do the visa for a loved one is take it to someone who knows what he is doing & who has a proven track record"" it will save you alot of stress , worry , hastle & even money """"""

Have a good time in the UK Gary and good luck to you both.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Hey , first of all good luck to you both and have great time.

I am also from Uk and met a girl in Patt's when i was there in May. We both seemed to click and fall for each other and we phone each other just about every day , chatting for ages. We have talked about a future together , wether it be in Thailand or Uk.

She wants to , and i would love to bring her to Uk , prob like you on a tourist visa first.

The guy from Thai tourist visa is the name that i see

popping up most , it's great to hear that he did it for you.

Have not been on his website yet but after hearing your application was easy then I'm gonna for sure - was thinking that it's all a bit of a long shot but so want to.

How much roughly did it cost you for the visa and the services of thai visa express ?

What documents/info did you need to supply ?

Any other usefull info ?

Thanx a lot , and all the best to you....

Hi Tripone and thanks for the nice words.

What i did forget to mention in my original post, was that my girlfriend had twice before applied for a visa & it got turned down each time, [ nothing bad, just not enough or the correct paper work, & she did use a visa agent, or so called agent """]. So even though i had done my own research & had a good idea of what was wanted, i did not want her to go through the risk of another failed visa application. So after reading all the great reviews & all his honest answers to members questions, i choose to go to Pattayas only registered visa agent , Paul at Thai Visa Express and well i now have one very happy thai girlfriend""""

What i did after my january trip was to start saving everything straight away, you need to first prove your relationship""", itemised telephone bills & text messages [ i used a company called 18185 , they are good & cheap too "] emails to each other, print them off & save, write to each other each month , save a copy of all the money transfers.

My advice to you tripone or anyone else wanting to do the visa" would be to have a look at the Thai Visa Express website & send paul an email, he will tell you all you need to know & the costs involved. It will be money well spent"" and you to will have a very happy thai girlfriend just like me"" [ i just hope that her smile does not fade when she reaches the uk ""].

Everybody's application is unique all dates must be cross checked meeting times musty correspond with your entries into Thailand. I would expect to see contact records money transfers, and if the applicant has previous immigration history that is a plus point.

We do not deal with just basic entry clearance applications we have helped clients with partners who have been deported/Criminal convictions / poor immigration history.

Feel free to contact me via my web site

Regards Paul

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059