IGNORED

Oral Sex and HIV

ranger5005

This may be a stupid question, but

Is there a chance of getting HIV by kissing a girl who is HIV positive?

No

I respect in one re-guard that it's our life and mongering in general can be a game of chance,with bjs ,I would worry more about herpres and maybe warts. Those suck but at least they don't kill you. Having sex with a condom greatly reduce the chance of getting Hiv,we all see post where bar girls know they are positive and still work. If we bareback were just increasing the problem and putting other mongers and girls at risk. I still believe it's everyone choice,bareback sex with working girls especially for serial mongers is truly Russian roulette. Getting drunk or slipping is bad but to constantly go raw dog is very foolish. Sure it's a game of chance like I said and bareback is great. It's like saying who cares if I smoke cigs,I might get hit by a car so what's the difference. I think o well it's a risk either way is being naive about the dangers.

Edited by BillMarrs

• 2 weeks later...

I am amazed that anyone would even consider not wearing a rubber. come on these girls are playig pass the parcel with an STD for the winner. Bag up and stay safe.

to let you know i took a classs in college about diseases and your topic came up yes you can get a spd by gettting a bj but ive never got one with a condom on. my advice brotha is pick and choose your women, you can tell the easy ones so avoid them like the plague

They are all easy in Patts and thats exactly why we go there

Edited by drunkduck

There are some storys of really bas stds on here so i would always cover up though i dont think HIV is a risk with bbbj.

Edited by drunkduck

This may be a stupid question, but

Is there a chance of getting HIV by kissing a girl who is HIV positive?

Depends where you kiss her ; )

How did you find out? Did you get symptoms first or get tested first? If symptoms, how long before they showed up and how bad?

Also curious, how did you narrow down exactly when you got it?

thanks

Women will not notice gonorrhoea very fast, but men will notice it within some 5 to 10 days: yellowish-greenish pus coming out of your penis.