Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Friday evening Squid fishing anyone?

edpod

Squid_100616 (800 x 1132).jpg

Friday evening Squid fishing anyone? Departing on the Edina from Bali Hai Pier every Friday at 6.30pm prompt we will head out and enjoy the sun set, whilst finding a suitable fishing spot. Fishing tackle provided or bring your own. We then deploy our halogen lamps and have a relaxing time fishing for this local delicacy, whilst having a cold beer or two. Beer and food included in the price, sensible restrictions apply.*

We return around 11pm so there is still plenty of time to enjoy the other local attractions of Pattaya.

Cost per person including food and drink* 1,650B

Thai partners* 500B

*Applies to Beer, Soft drinks, and standard spirits in reasonable quantities. Premium spirits and cocktails excluded.

To confirm your booking for our Squid fishing trip please contact please contact us on

(+66) 0870399353 or email [email protected]

Private Boat Trips, Parties and special events can also be arranged for further information/booking or to discuss your specific requirements please contact us as above.

looks good, any other decent fishing tours in pattaya that you know of?

cheers

looks good, any other decent fishing tours in pattaya that you know of?

cheers

We also do daytime fishing trips. Some of the recent fishing trip pictures and brochure for you.

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_2223.jpg

PIC00122.jpg

Booklet_100622b.jpg

Booklet_V100530h.jpg

Edited by edpod

• 3 months later...

Well due to popular demand we are going to be doing regular Friday night squid fishing nights. Anyone interested in joining one of our evenings out on the water should contact us by the Wednesday of the week (phone number on the poster) so we can include you on the trip.

• 3 months later...

i see youv'e cleaned the boat a bit did you purchase the boat i remember it was for sale in 2008 and was thinking of buying edina back then but my dream trip turned into my worst horror when my x told me she had another man back home lol nice job though looks great

Are the squid fishing trips just on a Friday or do you go any other night of the week?

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม