IGNORED

Introducing Shooters!

Bruce Mangosteen

Bruce,

Congratulations and Every Success with Shooters,

If you see a mad old Pirate staggering in,

It'll be Murgatroyd!

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bruce Mangosteen

• gs joe

• The Deported One

• onourway

Best of Luck in your new venture. The concept would suit me right down to the ground. I am TQ1 type of guy. Soi Dogs fucking ROCK!!!!!

...Will call in , and look forward to the July the 4th bash ...etc.
Looking forward to seeing you! :Blur:

Congratulations on the new venture guys. Enjoyed Lennie's to the max, so will bring my group around when we get in in October. The kinks should be well worked out by then. I guess if you are willing to let Joe in then us Canadians may stand a chance. :GrinNod1: Cheers. Ted
It will be great for me to meet everybody. Canadians are more than welcome as are everybody else. It'll be great to hang with you, mate.

Bruce,

Congratulations and Every Success with Shooters,

If you see a mad old Pirate staggering in,

It'll be Murgatroyd!

Thanks, bro. Assuming you're the only mad old pirate we get in there, I'll address you by name when you come in! :D

Best of Luck in your new venture. The concept would suit me right down to the ground. I am TQ1 type of guy. Soi Dogs fucking ROCK!!!!!
Sounds good. You're right, the Soi Dogs rock like mad! They are friends for a long time; although there has been some turn-over they recognize me when I go to a gig and invite me to sit in. Great bunch of guys.

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

Looking forward to seeing you! :GrinNod1:

It will be great for me to meet everybody. Canadians are more than welcome as are everybody else. It'll be great to hang with you, mate.

Thanks, bro. Assuming you're the only mad old pirate we get in there, I'll address you by name when you come in! :Blur:

what day do you get in ray?

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

what day do you get in ray?
My travel agent is working on the tickets as we speak. I should be back in time to make the board members meeting at Secrets then do my usual Sunday night stupor at TQ2. Maybe a day before, not sure.

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

My travel agent is working on the tickets as we speak. I should be back in time to make the board members meeting at Secrets then do my usual Sunday night stupor at TQ2. Maybe a day before, not sure.

Catch up with you at TQ2

Catch up with you at TQ2
Roger. I'll call or SMS. Looking forward to seeing you mate!

Catch up with you at TQ2! No more Secrets for a lot of us on here

No more Secrets for a lot of us on here
Well, I for one am sorry to hear that. I think Secrets is one of the best bars in town, and the management team there are good friends of mine. Let's keep this thread about Shooters, though; we can discuss other stuff when we get together, mate.

Thanks for the post,will be back in Patts in October.

Staying Soi Diamond so your place looks like a find.

Thailand ? Go ahead, Ruin your Life.

Thanks for the post,will be back in Patts in October.

Staying Soi Diamond so your place looks like a find.

Great! Looking forward to seeing you! :Chokdee:

We'd like to remind all of our friends that we are just getting started on the changes we are planning to make. Now is the time for you all to field your suggestions. We have already had several good ones from some of our friends, and the partners have already begun discussing them.

Please, guys, feel free to float your suggestions on this thread for how to make Shooters YOUR personal place to hang. Everything is fair game, nothing is out of bounds, and piss-taking is OK as well (just not too much of it, please).

Edited by Bruce Mangosteen

I have the wrong accent , but have always enjoy Lennie's .

in town then so will call in as this will give me another chance to piss off Rockin Jerry .

Yes I've beat him again .

Joe

Drats! Foiled Again! See what the fuck happens when I am away from the board for a couple of days? Better being pissed off better than pissed on!

Mr. Mangosteen:

This sounds REALLY good! And, as I know all three of you guy's I am happy to see the changes that are taking place, and your personal involvement Ray!

And, I'm particularily happy to see COUNTRY MUSIC as part of the music available! I had the pleasure of doing a show at Lennies' last year and I had a helluva great time! Manfred did himself proud handling my music for me.

We will have to do it again!

Good Luck with Shooter's!

The Prettiest Pretty Bitch!

Drats! Foiled Again! See what the fuck happens when I am away from the board for a couple of days? Better being pissed off better than pissed on!

Mr. Mangosteen:

This sounds REALLY good! And, as I know all three of you guy's I am happy to see the changes that are taking place, and your personal involvement Ray!

And, I'm particularily happy to see COUNTRY MUSIC as part of the music available! I had the pleasure of doing a show at Lennies' last year and I had a helluva great time! Manfred did himself proud handling my music for me.

I hope I'm in town when you do your gig ,

as I did enjoy the last one .

Joe

"Hello John got a new motor ?"

Mr. Mangosteen:

Thanks, mate. If you have a guitar (and/or a friend who plays one) be sure to bring it along, too. We will be set up to handle live music by solo artists and small bands. And make sure you go when the in-house harp player is in! :P

Guest Gabor

Newbie trap?

Ex pats hole ?

Or the mix to enchant ?

Pix of the girls ?

Price of the BF ?

Price of the LDs ?

I hope I'm in town when you do your gig ,

as I did enjoy the last one .

Joe

Thanks, Joe. As you may recall, that was a "very wild and crazy night!" Nothing like trying to sing my songs and having a couple of bar ladies trying to take advantage of me while on stage. It was totally disgusting! Unbuttoning my shirt and biting my tits! One kept on grabbing my dick, grabbing the microphone and shouting, "I want to fuck you!" Highly distracting, to say the least! I remember telling her that I would give her 3- hours to stop doing that!" But, she persisted and I finally told her, "OK! I'll give you 3-days to stop that!"

With Lennie's becoming the new Shooter's it should even be more wild and wooly!

Thanks, mate. If you have a guitar (and/or a friend who plays one) be sure to bring it along, too. We will be set up to handle live music by solo artists and small bands. And make sure you go when the in-house harp player is in! :D

Mr. Mangosteen:

I'll leave it up to you to round up some pickers, if we are there at the same time, and we will jam with some old rock & roll and blues, with you on the harp, Of Course!

Look forward to it!

The Prettiest Pretty Bitch!

Newbie trap?

Ex pats hole ?

Or the mix to enchant ?

Pix of the girls ?

Price of the BF ?

Price of the LDs ?

You'll need to visit yourself , as you do have strange unique outlook ,

on all things Pattaya .

Joe

"Hello John got a new motor ?"

Mr. Mangosteen:

I'll leave it up to you to round up some pickers, if we are there at the same time, and we will jam with some old rock & roll and blues, with you on the harp, Of Course!

Look forward to it!

Give me your date(s) and the boys will be waiting! :D

Looking forward to being there at the end of July!!!

So, another place to visit with pleasure.

Cheers! Come on down and hang, fellers!

Newbie trap?

Ex pats hole ?

Or the mix to enchant ?...etc.

Come see for yourself, mate! :)

By the way, fellas, note that the name of the bar is "Shooters"! That means we will be looking for your recommendations for great short blasts from around the world. Get busy and find out the recipe for your favorite shooters, and either post 'em up here or PM them to Manfred, Bob or me!

I have one which I will be sending to Manfred shortly: The Wild Turkey distillery makes a concoction they call "American Honey". It's Wild Turkey cut with honey to produce a very smooth drink that goes down like magic. I damn sure hope we can get it in LOS, this stuff is nice!

One thing I would like to mention: Being a hack musician myself, I want all you musicians to know that you and your axe are welcome in Shooters. We will be reconfiguring the stage so it can host both writhing vixens and wailin' musicians.

If you have an acoustic guitar and feel like cracking it out for a while, bring it on in. We'll have a mike and a small amp available for you to plug into. For anything more elaborate, like several pieces or an electric set, please contact us ahead of time so we can work out a good setup with you.

Although we will not be primarily a live music venue, we will invite our musician friends around Thailand to stop by and jam. I have a few friends in the Bangkok music business, and they will be on notice that our place is interested in either informal jam sessions or more formal gigs. We will also put the word out that the Pattaya-area musicians are welcome to pop in and jam after their own gigs. This should add up to some pleasant surprises for those of you who spend some time in Shooters. Nothing like sitting there having fun and suddenly getting a jam from Lam Morrison or Snowman or the boys from the Soi Dogs. And, we will fully expect our friend Rockin' Jerry to get his wrinkly ass up on that stage when he's in town!

Looking forward to seeing all you musicians at Shooters!

I will make a point of calling in to sample the atmosphere and wish you the best of luck in your exciting sounding venture.

If you have an acoustic guitar and feel like cracking it out for a while, bring it on in. We'll have a mike and a small amp available for you to plug into. For anything more elaborate, like several pieces or an electric set, please contact us ahead of time so we can work out a good setup with you.

Just one small point regarding musicians that have not got a work permit though fella (Vacationers and such). is this not in contrevention of the work permit laws and leave you vulnerable to censure by the relevant authorities?...Just a thought and only meant to help...Sure I'm being a bit thick

The very best of luck

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY