IGNORED

Capello sacked - goes back to old job

chaang

We now know why Real Madrid got shoot of him.

6 Million pounds per year wages ??????

The English FA need to be looked at as I believe they are not fit for purpose.

The avarage wage of the managers in the world cup was no more than 700,000 pounds.

The German manager is on 1.7 million pounds per year & is the second best paid national manager.

The crazy wage of 6 million pounds & the top paid national manager is yes Mr Capelo England manager & has 2 more years of his contract to run.

The UK & England are a fucking joke but the FA are in need of a puplic execution or need to be closed down & the power needs to be given to a body made up of real football people & quality humans.

I'm lost as to what next though, if we fire Capello who do we get in? Harry Redknap? Martin O Neill? Anyone else?

Capello was god six months ago, why don't we try and see what's gone wrong?

We now know why Real Madrid got shoot of him.

6 Million pounds per year wages ??????

The English FA need to be looked at as I believe they are not fit for purpose.

The avarage wage of the managers in the world cup was no more than 700,000 pounds.

The German manager is on 1.7 million pounds per year & is the second best paid national manager.

The crazy wage of 6 million pounds & the top paid national manager is yes Mr Capelo England manager & has 2 more years of his contract to run.

The UK & England are a fucking joke but the FA are in need of a puplic execution or need to be closed down & the power needs to be given to a body made up of real football people & quality humans.

6million ! 4mill more than the next highest paid manager ! no wonder he doesnt want to leave. Somebody is getting a nice backhander there. Why dont we get the German Manager at 1.7mm :) and invest the difference at youth level .

I'm lost as to what next though, if we fire Capello who do we get in? Harry Redknap? Martin O Neill? Anyone else?

Capello was god six months ago, why don't we try and see what's gone wrong?

Being french, i can recommend you someone for England s future...

domenech.jpg

So it's Capello's fault England's players are shit? Capello's won everything at club level with 4 different clubs so his record is second to none. 6 million a year is a bit to much to pay a coach but it just shows how much the FA wanted him. Lets face it when you got players like, James, Johnson, Upson, Barry, Heskey, Milner, Wright Philips, Defoe & King in your squad your never gonna win the World Cup.

• 2 months later...

Capello is a class act, always has been. Anyone who thinks he should get the sack clearly knows nothing about football!

although i agree cappello is a class act i dont think he is the right man for the job . the fact he speaks poor english is a big concern for a start ! the other problem is whe replaces him ? everyone wants an english manager but sadly the only man good enuff to step up now manages spurs, cant see anyone else doing any good.so looks like were stuck paying 6 million to a man who is never going to guide this team to victory.

counting down the days !