IGNORED

Great cafe/rest/bar for rent

barje47

I building a very nice restaurant/cafe sportsbar in the Carfeour area(across from Apus condo) but I just get a great job offer that will take a lot of my time so I will let this great place go.3+3years lease at 25k a month.Firts floor(rest/cafe)is around 130sqm,bar counter,kitchen,2toilets,second floor have 4rooms,togheter 130sqm,3toilets,so good for apartment etc.The rest/bar/cafe area is soon totaly renovated,(finished in a couple of days)very nice design.I just want my costs back that i spend around 150-200.000baht.Must bee seen.All u need to do is put in stock and furniter and start.Can consider partner.call 084 350 7876

Edited by barje47

Hi

Just want to make a clerification,There is no business up and running,i just fixed the toilets,new tiles,new barcounter,lights

and wood dekor,so no business.Just take over and make a new lease and pay me my expenses that I had or give me and offer to take

over,we talking smal money.Call me asap.

Pictures ??

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

What's your reason for sale the business even you have never started ???

Anything wrong with that ???

What's your reason for sale the business even you have never started ???

Anything wrong with that ???

Nothing wrong.Like I said,I have a offer to run a totaly different project and Its

something I realy want to do(internetcompany)so nothing is wrong.Just come unexpected so I want it, thats way I stop.

Its not a business Im selling,Its a empty but just renovated shop.I want some one to take over the lease and refund me

some of what I spend to fix the place up,new tiles,toilets,paint etc.Something any one

that want to open a business had to do any way,I just did It for u,Its very nice and tasteful,

and suites any kind of business,rest,cafe,massage etc.So u just put furniture and stock and run what ever u want.

Pictures coming soon.

Give me the Pictures with the last Price pls. I'm looking something to do in pattaya.

Give me the Pictures with the last Price pls. I'm looking something to do in pattaya.

Hi

Pictures will be on this site tomorow,just finish up the place today.

I u want to have a look now just call me on 0843507876.

To save my time, I would like to see the pictures here first. Please,quote price and pics.

To save my time, I would like to see the pictures here first. Please,quote price and pics.

look at this post,didnt know how to get the pics in so i open a new tread.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/58955-shop-for-renttransfer-of-contract/

call if u want to see and tlak some more.