IGNORED

kfc location in pattaya?

where is the kfc located in pattaya ? ill have chicken cravings every now and then when im there

and plus hows the hot sauce? in vietnam they gave me this sweet chili hot sauce which i found was way too sweet than spicy

and in canada here the hot sauce is way too good or maybe i should bring my own pack of hotsauce?

Carrefour

Royal Garden Plaza

Tesco North

Tesco Sukhumvit

Big C Sukhumvit

Probably missed a couple there.Bring your own sauce,I find it a bit sweet here too.

Never tried or could find the KFC in Montreal so don't know what its like but I think I saw a KFC near Mike Shopping Mall, def saw one walking along Beach Road, never tried it either as I contantlt tried Thai and Isaan food. Isaan didn't really like and apart from the seafood most of the Thai I could eat.

I think I saw a KFC near Mike Shopping Mall

I was just in Pattaya a couple of weeks ago and stayed near Mike's Shopping Mall and didn't see a KFC nearby. Though if I did see one, I likely would have eaten there!

I was just in Pattaya a couple of weeks ago and stayed near Mike's Shopping Mall and didn't see a KFC nearby. Though if I did see one, I likely would have eaten there!

He probably meant the one at Royal Garden,it's only 300 metres from Mikes towards Walking Street.

He probably meant the one at Royal Garden,it's only 300 metres from Mikes towards Walking Street.

Possibly, I did say "near mike shopping mall" and 300 metres isn't much 5-10 minute walk :)

Central Plaza has 2 KFC.s from memory, one in the Food Court Down stairs, the other on the 4th floor I think it is, where the other "Restaurants" are.

:Trolls1: it only makes them Fat

:GoldenSmile1:

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

Central Plaza has 2 KFC.s from memory, one in the Food Court Down stairs, the other on the 4th floor I think it is, where the other "Restaurants" are.

:Trolls1: it only makes them Fat

Bam Bam

Two KFCs within a single mall? Even as a big-assed American, I think that's just ridiculous.

Two KFCs within a single mall? Even as a big-assed American, I think that's just ridiculous.

Probably no more ridiculous than having a pair 7-11's across the street from each other, but hey TIT :Question:

Bam Bam

i wonder how ill sneak hot sauce on my carry on since i wont be bringing luggage

btw hows the chicken? local chicken grown i take it?

i wonder how ill sneak hot sauce on my carry on since i wont be bringing luggage

btw hows the chicken? local chicken grown i take it?

Obviously, I have noticed that the Hot & Spicy here is not as fiery as the stuff I buy in Oz, which surprised me no end, thought it would have been the other way around

The Sweet chilli sauce at KFC here isn't that spicy at all, and i'm not one that likes overly spicy food, so it's about right for me, but each to his own, I guess you will just have to try it and see

:Chokdee:

Bam Bam

well i just wanna compare how it is to the one i had in vietnam which was alright except for the hotsauce

If you want some good fried chicken head to the night market on Central Pattaya road, just outside the August Suites hotel. They usually set up around 23:00 and have sold out by 03:00. B20 for a leg, B5 for sticky rice.

• 1 month later...

The KFC on beach road at the Royal Garden plaza is about 40% more expensive than carefour.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

There is a small Franchise booth that serves Fried Chicken just outside the east end of the TukCom building. (From Pattaya Tai road its the street where the Kasikorn Bank meets the TukCom building. Turn into the soi and its right across the street from the Tuk Com building) Not sure of the name but it looks like some kind of fried chicken franchise. Ive eaten there several times and the chicken is fantastic. They also have a great hot sauce too. Prices are cheaper than KFC too.

Anyone know the name of this place?

Edited by SlickMonkey

I ate at KFC in Hanoi, Saigon and Pattaya (Central Festival). The chicken is about the same. The sides may be different.

Well the idea of a franchise is that where ever you go you get the same thing for a main, but as someone else noted the sides can change. That said I had some KFC in Shepparton Vic AU that was horrible. Don't know what they did different but it was crap.

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

For some reason both times I ate KFC in Thailand I felt horrible the night of and day after. Not to the point of food poisoning, but incredibly nauseous, stomach pains, etc. I only get that same feeling in American KFC if I eat too much of it at one time. But I didn't eat that much and still felt horrible.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song