IGNORED

Rugby

rakorea

Hey, july 21st NZ is playing AUS in tri nations tournament, kicking off at 230 pm thai time. What bars are likely to be showing the match, preferably with a big screen tv. I'm a newbie to pattaya so explicit directions would be appreciated (to bar i mean, i think i can figure the other explicit stuff for myself) :)

IT'S BIZNESS TIME

Theres a bar opposite Anna Jet(i forget the name) on Soi 7 that has rugby league on the box so i can imagine it will show union

Hey, july 21st NZ is playing AUS in tri nations tournament, kicking off at 230 pm thai time. What bars are likely to be showing the match, preferably with a big screen tv. I'm a newbie to pattaya so explicit directions would be appreciated (to bar i mean, i think i can figure the other explicit stuff for myself) :Party1:

The best place would be Jack Tar bar in Soi6.

Its owned by a few Kiwis and they have 2 big screens.

The bar is opposite Red Point,on the left hand side heading down from 2nd road,not far from the Beach Rd entrance to Soi 6.

Ned

The best place would be Jack Tar bar in Soi6.

Its owned by a few Kiwis and they have 2 big screens.

The bar is opposite Red Point,on the left hand side heading down from 2nd road,not far from the Beach Rd entrance to Soi 6.

Ned

Cheers man, Soi 6 aye, i may have to run the gauntlet.

IT'S BIZNESS TIME

Wednesday arvo at 4.30 for the 2nd State of Origin at Boxing Roo bar 3rd Rd.

Go the Toads

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

• 2 weeks later...

Bloody good Tri-Nations game on RIGHT NOW with the 'Bok's leading the All Blacks 18-9 just after the start of the 2nd half. Good stuff. Full time: Bok's 21-26 All Blacks. Fuckin' brilliant 2nd half by the Kiwi's.

Next fixtures are:

June 30: Australia V New Zealand from Melbourne

July 07: Australia V South Africa from Sydney

July 14: New Zealand V South Africa from Christchurch

July 21st: New Zealand V Australia from Auckland

All live rugby screened at the Ace Cafe, Jomtien. Roll on the World Cup in September!!

Edited by spicymartin

Also Boxing Roo bar 3rd Rd.

Barracuda Bar Naklua.

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

Bloody good Tri-Nations game on RIGHT NOW with the 'Bok's leading the All Blacks 18-9 just after the start of the 2nd half. Good stuff. Full time: Bok's 21-26 All Blacks. Fuckin' brilliant 2nd half by the Kiwi's.

Next fixtures are:

June 30: Australia V New Zealand from Melbourne

July 07: Australia V South Africa from Sydney

July 14: New Zealand V South Africa from Christchurch

July 21st: New Zealand V Australia from Auckland

All live rugby screened at the Ace Cafe, Jomtien. Roll on the World Cup in September!!

Those AB's are looking fucking good...Graham Henry reckeons they can improve 40% on that performance....I reckon they can improve even more.....what a great game

I agree but I think many of the World Cup games are going to be played at night in France so early in the morning in Thailand.

Shenanigans on 2nd road. Has a very large screen TV. Has numerous TV's scattered throughout out the bar, printed schedules of sporting events most tables. Its located on Second Road underneath the Marriot hotel. Good selection of food and booze. The General Manager is an Auzzie.

stringer