Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Guest House recommendations

landslide

I am planning a visit in October, 2010. last time in Pattaya, I stayed at the Areca Lodge, and it was comfortable and convenient. This time, I would like to keep costs to the minimum, so am looking for an inexpensive place to stay for about 2 to 3 weeks. I have been readiing reviews, but would like opinions. I like the Soi Diana/LK Metro area, maybe even Soi Buhkow in the general vicinity. Any recommendations on accomodations that include a balcony, but at a price of 600 to 800 baht a night?

Don't think you can go wrong with LK Metro mate, I have stayed at Travellers Rest and Kilkenny paying 500 a night (3 weeks stay) for a very good sized quality room. My mate also reccomends the rooms at Robins Nest.

i have a guesthouse on the south end of jomtien beach. is a private guesthouse that i rent rooms for 3500bht/month low season and 4500 for high season. i have motorbikes for rent 2000thb per month for people staying in the guest house.

if you want to stay on the quiet end of jomtien beach i have a private guest house with rooms for 3500/month low season or 4500/month high season. motorbike rental for 2000/month.

i have a guesthouse on the south end of jomtien beach. is a private guesthouse that i rent rooms for 3500bht/month low season and 4500 for high season. i have motorbikes for rent 2000thb per month for people staying in the guest house.

Probably need a motor bike from there [close to the seafood restaurant at the end?].

Do you get regular baht bus service that far out?

good price, utilities/linen?

Wine improves with age. The older I get the better I like it.

You only as old as the girl you feel.

In Pattaya, your her customer not her boyfriend.

This for example is Room 3A, is a big 44 square meters + Balcony and shower room, separate Bedroom/Lounge, In room safe, large Fridge, TV, DVD player, A/C, 2 Ceiling fans, Tea Coffee maker, Dining table & chairs, 550 per night + the addicts 10% discount until the end of August.3a.2.jpg3A.1.jpg3A.jpg3a.3.jpgbalcony.jpg

see www.canterburytalescafe.com for all room details and photos.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Good Deal Kiwimike! I am arriving on July 7 so would be keen for more details

Cheers

Most of the guesthouses on Soi LK have rooms with balconies, from what I've seen. I've also booked partially based on this criteria. The thing is, it's so dang hot in Pattaya that I never stepped onto the balcony.

Good Deal Kiwimike! I am arriving on July 7 so would be keen for more details

Cheers

All details on the website.

Cheers Dave

Thanks for all the responses. I just found out that my job will be no more as of the end of August. The economy here in the US sucks, and there is no turn-around in site. Fortunately, I am paid through the end of the year. I am still going to make the trip. I can job search just as well from Thailand as I can from here. All your recommendations look good. I will probably arrive the third week in September, and will now stay for 4 weeks. Canterbury Tales and Fawlty Towers both look good. The price on the location in Jomtein is excellent, but I would prefer not to rent a motorbike (you all drive on the wrong side of the road), and the baht buses are just so damn convenient. I do like the LK Metro area. Convenient and relatively quiet.

Thanks for all the responses. I just found out that my job will be no more as of the end of August. The economy here in the US sucks, and there is no turn-around in site. Fortunately, I am paid through the end of the year. I am still going to make the trip. I can job search just as well from Thailand as I can from here. All your recommendations look good. I will probably arrive the third week in September, and will now stay for 4 weeks. Canterbury Tales and Fawlty Towers both look good. The price on the location in Jomtein is excellent, but I would prefer not to rent a motorbike (you all drive on the wrong side of the road), and the baht buses are just so damn convenient. I do like the LK Metro area. Convenient and relatively quiet.

Hi landslide sorry about your job mate,ive stopped at a few places around soi diana and LK Metro area .The price that you are looking for i found rockhouse one of the best,with massive rooms to match.They do have a web site to look at the rooms.Ive booked again for xmas at this place.Hope this helps :GoldenSmile1:

Hi landslide sorry about your job mate,ive stopped at a few places around soi diana and lk metro area .The price that you are looking for i found rockhouse one of the best,with massive rooms to match.They do have a web site to look at the rooms.Ive booked again for xmas at this place.Hope this helps :GoldenSmile1:

Thanks mcfc1. I didn't anticipate having to look for work again, so it was kind of a shock. At my age (56), it gets a little tougher, but I will come up sith something. The Rockhouse rooms look great. I checked out the website, so added it to my list to consider. Now I have to nail down the travel dates.

if you want to stay on the quiet end of jomtien beach i have a private guest house with rooms for 3500/month low season or 4500/month high season. motorbike rental for 2000/month.

whats the name of your guesthouse mate and where exactly is it?

cheers

whats the name of your guesthouse mate and where exactly is it?

cheers

guesthouse is called blue lagoon. is just off jomtien beach road on the south end on soi holiday. best to give me a call on 0851349588. heading overseas next week for 2 months. when do you need accomodation?

I am planning a visit in October, 2010. last time in Pattaya, I stayed at the Areca Lodge, and it was comfortable and convenient. This time, I would like to keep costs to the minimum, so am looking for an inexpensive place to stay for about 2 to 3 weeks. I have been readiing reviews, but would like opinions. I like the Soi Diana/LK Metro area, maybe even Soi Buhkow in the general vicinity. Any recommendations on accomodations that include a balcony, but at a price of 600 to 800 baht a night?

so many to choose from :

caterbury tales www.canterburytalescafe.com

soi chow (search this forum)

chaiyapoon inn www.soichaiyapoon.com

metro appartments www.metro-apartments-pattaya.com

robins nest www.robinsnestpattaya.com

armageddon www.armageddonbar.com

irish rovers www.the-irish-rovers.com

Liquid lounge

club blue

thai archer

.. and many others around metro

do you want the balcony for sunbathing or just chilling out and street watching? because if you want for sunbathing you need to be facing roughly north easterly, or seaward (i.e balcony facing towards second road direction), or get a wrap around balcony like metro appartments and armageddon have .. soi chaiyapoon great for street watching as so many massage parlours and a few bars down their and is a shortcut for many girls heading from their appartments into work! LK Metro is very nice though, very high standard establishments.

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

Always a deal on.Great Smile.2abc70kb.jpg

Room 5.2 A(Large).jpgRoom 5DBDAA Acopy copy.jpgPicture 0a6 4copy.jpgBK 16.jpgpos4245663 copy.jpg

so many to choose from :

caterbury tales www.canterburytalescafe.com

soi chow (search this forum)

chaiyapoon inn www.soichaiyapoon.com

metro appartments www.metro-apartments-pattaya.com

robins nest www.robinsnestpattaya.com

armageddon www.armageddonbar.com

irish rovers www.the-irish-rovers.com

liquid lounge

club blue

thai archer

.. and many others around metro

do you want the balcony for sunbathing or just chilling out and street watching? because if you want for sunbathing you need to be facing roughly north easterly, or seaward (i.e balcony facing towards second road direction), or get a wrap around balcony like metro appartments and armageddon have .. soi chaiyapoon great for street watching as so many massage parlours and a few bars down their and is a shortcut for many girls heading from their appartments into work! lk metro is very nice though, very high standard establishments.

I want the balcony for chilling and street watching. I also don't like to smoke in my room, but like to have a cig now and then when on vacation. I am not really the sunbathing type, which I am sure most people appreciate.

I would also look at the Billabong on LK Metro. Great rooms and a great bar with friendly girls!!! Istayed there in january and am returning there in sept.

prices from 650 a night.

Dave

[URL=[url="http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html%5D"]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html][/url][img]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/babydollsaddict.gif[/img][/URL]  

Thanks mcfc1. I didn't anticipate having to look for work again, so it was kind of a shock. At my age (56), it gets a little tougher, but I will come up sith something. The Rockhouse rooms look great. I checked out the website, so added it to my list to consider. Now I have to nail down the travel dates.

A lowdown on Rockhouse: If you want a balcony you should opt for room # 1. It's above the bar and you a morning sun if you fancy to sit outside with a breakfast juice and yogurt whilst watching the world go by!

The ceiling fan is just inside the balconys slidingdoors so you could get some artifical breeze for your pleasure only :GoldenSmile1:

Treat the room with respect because it's my home away from home :Number1a:

Oh yeah don't worry about any noise from the bar, the room is very soundproofed!

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

7ccd9a8f116070abb0da72cead9e0ced.jpg Edited by Daveo

• 3 weeks later...

try 18 coins hotel on Soi Buhkow.

best place for the money mate

600bt night, stay more that 10 nights you will get a 10% discount.

56.jpg

57.jpg

Dayo...

The Cantebury Tales brekky looks alright!! But who the fook decorated them rooms?

Not sure I understand what you mean