IGNORED

eva air

stone island

just booked a flight with eva in august 2 month open ticket

does anyone know how much it costs to change flight home if needs be??

cheers lads

stone

Do you have to pay extra if it's an 'OPEN' ticket?

Do you have to pay extra if it's an 'OPEN' ticket?

nope same price mate

nope same price mate

My point was why should you have to pay anymore to change flight back as it's an open ticket.

My point was why should you have to pay anymore to change flight back as it's an open ticket.

my question was do you have to pay any extra and if so how much,i have been told by a few ppl that if i leave earlier than my return flight there will be sum cost to change the date i fly home

stone

Not had an open ticket for years but when I did and changed my flight back, I did not have to pay any extra because that is what an open ticket is for.

If in doubt, e-mail the airline.

My other half flew with them 2 years back and there was no charge for change of date, however that depends on if there are seats available.

ive changed the dates with EVA a few times,,, sometimes they charge me 100 USD sometimes they don't .... i can't explain why... but its usually 100.

ive changed the dates with EVA a few times,,, sometimes they charge me 100 USD sometimes they don't .... i can't explain why... but its usually 100.

It depends on what sort of ticket they sell you.

Even though you have brought an economy ticket they sell ones with different terms and conditions. Normally cheaper the price less flexibility.

www.lcfc.com

www.leicestertigers.com

Posted Image

CountdownClockCodes.com

If its an open ticket you can change your flights within the 2 months validity of your ticket at no charge.You will be able to travel if a seat is available on the date of travel you decide on.

If you decide to travel after the 2 month validity has expired you will normally have to buy a new ticket.If your lucky you may get away with just paying a nominal sum of $100 only but doubt its possible.

Normally tickets have a rebooking fee of $100 plus depending on the airline if you decide to change your flight within the validity of the ticket.

Yours is open so no fees or costs.

I usually travel on PAL Philippine Airlines,Mabuahy Class and never have a problem changing date of my ticket as valid a year from date of issue.