IGNORED

Golf Club Retaurant

Was in the Golf Club retsurant today on LK Metro, and spoke with the owner about the Rueben - he said that it was the working chefs specialty today. When it came out, it was like a rare bacon sandwich and I had to butcher it to cut all the fat off. The most disappointing part was the guy didn't seem to give a hoot, which sucks because i've been in there everyday for the couple weeks, sometimes twice a day, and have highly recommended the place to a couple others. He just explained it off that it was a new chef today? Anyway, I'll probably not be recommending the place anymore.

Sorry to hear this. I eat there nearly every day when I visit Pattaya - but then again I've never had the reuben.

Me too, approximately half my meals have been there over the last couple weeks, that is why i was disappointed by the guys "oh well" reaction......because they seem to go the extra mile to get the customer service and food quality on point. Considering the loyalty, and the fact that I have introduced other guests, the least he could have done was offer to make a new one....I asked specifically just before if the chef on duty was the one he said did it right (he had mentioned before that one was better than the other at western food) and he said "yes" - then after, he said it was she was a new chef?