IGNORED

Special at 3Som Soi LK Metro

3-Som Guesthouse and Bar

Red Tag special. :rolleyes: Due to the good response we got from our previous promotion we are again offering an additional 5% discount for Standard and Superior rooms booked in advance through our website/email account and occupied during the months of July and August for Pattaya Addicts members only. That's a total discount of 15%.

The 3Som team.

Our email.

3sompattaya.com

I'm glad you posted this, I'm slowly starting to look around for a place to stay on my coming trip (no dates set yet) and got a bit sad when I could not access your website and was fearing you had shut down. I'm happy to see that is not the case. Only problem is, I still can not access your website. I get "Could not locate remote server" and it has been like that for quite some time. Just for fun I tried it via google translate and that works o.O

I enjoyed my stay at 3som and I will surely send a request if/when I got the dates set, work has been delaying my trip for quite some while.

//Noud

After some testing is appears it is a problem with my dns server, using a public one helped.

Edited by Noud

• 3 weeks later...

Hey :) I stayed at 3som last year between june and July and it was great. The location is perfect and you got Big Bobs next door :P . Dan and all the staff were great and friendly and made me feel at home. Had a good laugh and will visiting again. Wish i was back at the bar now drinking a Tiger. Want a nice friendly place to stay it's got to be 3som

Hey :) I stayed at 3som last year between june and July and it was great. The location is perfect and you got Big Bobs next door :P . Dan and all the staff were great and friendly and made me feel at home. Had a good laugh and will visiting again. Wish i was back at the bar now drinking a Tiger. Want a nice friendly place to stay it's got to be 3som

I concur. I recently stayed there for 3 weeks and it was great for anyone on a budget. Cannot fault the place. Dan is a sound bloke and the girls are extremely friendly

• 1 month later...

Thanks bobbyg. It was good to meet you.

ws1wolf. We'll be seeing you in a few weeks. Have a safe flight.

probe