IGNORED

Oh no not AGAIN!

Tao 66

We were better today and deserved the victory...but let's put it into context.

USA have won the group because they scored more goals than we did....that in itself sepaks volumes about our performance in the group stages. Yet again, it's Germany..... :Hit_Self:

ARRGGHHHHH......I will have recurring nightmares now...both sides cancelling each other out and then the usual penalties....

Up steps Heskey....and another World Cup is consigned to the dustbin......

Yeah OK maybe thata an extreme scenario...the German side is young and plays attractive attacking football, way different from the previous way Germany used to play. There could be a few goals in this game as they do leave gaps.

I think England will play a lot better as they will have a huge amount of pride at stake playing the old enemy....At least I hope it's not a repeat of the Algeria game.

Oh well at least we got through which is far better than I thought so well done England for making me eat my words on previous threads. I hope the improvement continues.

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

As someone who just couldn't give a toss about the football now I think I might make an exception and watch this one.England v Germany always brings back memories,1970,1973 ?,1990,1996.

Too young to remember 1966 but those words on the commentary as Geoff Hurst got his hat trick still makes me tingle.

Yep,think I may watch this one.

And well done to the USA,saw the highlights last night and if you'd have had someone who could score you'd have won by 6.

Penalties anyone?

Who will be the villain this time round?

Any Bets!

It will be penalties and the bookies are offering 10-1 that it is....

I can hardly bear to watch the game.. England will play with pride I hope.

Persoanlly speaking although we improved enough to beat Slovenia we are gonna have to improve another 100% to beat the Germans. History in competitions since 1966 is against us. 1970, 1990, 1996.

We did get a little bit cross about it once and win 5-1 in Munich...but I can only see one outcome, because realistically despite the players being brilliant for their respective clubs, as a unit they are not good enough.

Edited by Frugal Charles

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

Forget about previous games between England and Germany. They are in the past. What I have seen of the current German side they are not anything special. So I think England will win and it wont go to penalties.

Edited by blue1878

england are way way too nervous still .. slovenia game was well edgy! i think england will be dispatched with german cold efficiency.

lol there was a german guy sitting next to me in champagne gogo during a german match so i made polite conversation .. "whats the score?" i asked he replies in a arnie/terminator accent .. "im not interested in soccer, maybe you can ask one of the waitresses" .. lol i was coldly dispatched too ..

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

England fans have been told to arrive early at the game on Sunday just in case there's a towel on their seat!

Posted Image

It will be penalties and the bookies are offering 10-1 that it is....

I can hardly bear to watch the game.. England will play with pride I hope.

Persoanlly speaking although we improved enough to beat Slovenia we are gonna have to improve another 100% to beat the Germans. History in competitions since 1966 is against us. 1970, 1990, 1996.

We did get a little bit cross about it once and win 5-1 in Munich...but I can only see one outcome, because realistically despite the players being brilliant for their respective clubs, as a unit they are not good enough.

Which ones are you refering to except for Rooney?

Since Premier league granted three english players only per team most of act as alibi footballers in the top teams and are average at best in a terrific surrounding!

I got to hand it to you that England played their A-game the last match and I really enjoyed their take on "la juega bonita but unless the three lions steps up and performs as great as Lightning Seeds the journey ends the same way as it always does the match last for 90 minutes and the germans wins penalties :Sorry2:

Well they did perform the best footballsong ever anyway:

Edited by JohnnyWilde

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63