IGNORED

England Thru to Next Stage World Cup!

talia17

So England sneak through to the next stage.

PISS POOR PERFORMANCE. I don't see what everyone is so excited about. Coming second in the "lamest" group in the competition...hardly an achievement.

What are your thoughts? :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1:

TALIA

So England sneak through to the next stage.

PISS POOR PERFORMANCE. I don't see what everyone is so excited about. Coming second in the "lamest" group in the competition...hardly an achievement.

What are your thoughts? :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1:

Everyone that I have spoken to (and myself included) thinks much the same. Glad that we are through but not exactly filled with confidence for the next games.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Congratulations on achieving the knock-out stage and the best wishes for the next game (against Germany).

Everybody knows football is a game played between two teams of 11 players,. the game lasts 2* 45 minutes and in the end the Germans win.

bring on the germans - it will be rooneys time to shine and shut are very good friends up.come on england come on england come on england come on england come on england come on england come on england and we beat u again.lol lol lol lol lol

Congratulations on achieving the knock-out stage and the best wishes for the next game (against Germany).

Everybody knows football is a game played between two teams of 11 players,. the game lasts 2* 45 minutes and in the end the Germans win.

those words were said by Gary Lineker and are not yours my friend :)

by the way Gary Lineker bar at second road has got some nice ladies which are good company while watching football :)

hardly call it piss poor - played some good foodball first half after the goal - should of been more goals for sure - these players want to win !!! things have not went good so far but if we see more of what we did in the first half we can beat anybody -COME ON ENGLAND !!!!!!!

hardly call it piss poor - played some good foodball first half after the goal - should of been more goals for sure - these players want to win !!! things have not went good so far but if we see more of what we did in the first half we can beat anybody -COME ON ENGLAND !!!!!!!

Really....Really...you call beating what is in effect a third division team (Sloviena) by what is laughingly called a Premier division team (England) by 1 lucky goal good football.

Delusions of grandeur my friend.....that's the problem with England fans.

Everyone team that has been knocked out so far played better football than England.

This is pure nationalism. :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1:

I am talking about the football. Forget what country you are supporting, or where you are from. England's game is scrappy at best. No class.

It was a horrible match to watch..boring :Circle_Sharks: :Circle_Sharks: :Circle_Sharks:

For those who will question whether it was a "lucky goal". watch the replays...the ball hit Defoe on the middle of his leg.

And as for the statement "should have been more goals for sure". jeez on that basis I shuda been King of England, but I ain't.

Shuda,,,,wuda..come on get real. These guys are professional players paid huge sums of money for their skills.

Like i said...pure nationalism...football comes way behind.

Edited by talia17

TALIA

LOOK IM NOT A FOOTBALL FANATIC - BUT I SUPPORT MY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD CUP AND THEY ARE IN THE LAST 16 FRANCE OUT - ITALY OUT - (HORRIBLE-BORING) ? They are unbeaten in 3 games and conceeded one goal and are playing crap..........they can play i have seen them play - i dont know where you are from - if your from the UK you my find the tennis at wimblton more interesting -COME ON INGLAND !!!!!!!

I want England to win but admit they are the worst side I have seen through to the last 16 so far.

LOOK IM NOT A FOOTBALL FANATIC - BUT I SUPPORT MY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD CUP AND THEY ARE IN THE LAST 16 FRANCE OUT - ITALY OUT - (HORRIBLE-BORING) ? They are unbeaten in 3 games and conceeded one goal and are playing crap..........they can play i have seen them play - i dont know where you are from - if your from the UK you my find the tennis at wimblton more interesting -COME ON INGLAND !!!!!!!

You have just confirmed my point for me in your response. You stated that "you are not a football fanatic....but you support your country in the world cup" Pure Nationalism.

I live in INGLAND as you put it... and actually live very close to WIMBLTON!!!!!!

It's easy to see how the elites can so easily control the bulk of the population...it's not hard is it!!

BTW I'm not a football fan or a fan or any sort. I was merely commenting on England's performance or lack thereof....just to clarify my position.

:GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by talia17

TALIA