Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Visa for TG who is carrying or has my Baby

wimpy

If my TG is pregnant with or has a baby by me how easy/difficult is it for her to get a Visa to come to the UK inc Baby. Or what are the options?

Thanks in advance.

From Wim

There are tests to determine paternity while the baby is still in the womb. This would be your first move before spending a single $ on this situation.

Unless you are already mnarried I would very much expect that the British Consulate would suggest that you apply after the childs birth.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

if your sure its yours 100% dont say nothing on the visa form about babies,do what every other fucker dose and get her to have it in the uk for free,at least you have paid into the system and deserve something back from it.

i remember sitting next to a woman coming from the states,she said the only reason she was going to the uk was to have her baby for free and then get dual passports for it aswell,gives the kid more options later on in life.

It would depend which visa you require which would be helpful to know ?

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : info@thaivisaexpress.com

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

If my TG is pregnant with or has a baby by me how easy/difficult is it for her to get a Visa to come to the UK inc Baby. Or what are the options?

Thanks in advance.

From Wim

Run like hell before you ruin the rest of your life.

It would depend which visa you require which would be helpful to know ?

I suppose it would be a Fiance Visa.

But to put others at ease, there is no pregnancy it was a case of what if?

If you require a fiance visa :

Fiance

If you are outside the UK

If you are subject to immigration control and you want to come to the UK in this category, you can apply to do so if your fiance(e) or proposed civil partner is:

• currently living in the UK and settled here; or
  • returning to the UK with you to live here permanently.

Both you and your fiance(e) or proposed civil partner must be at least 21 years old (or 18 years old if either of you is a serving member of HM Forces). Additionally, you must both show that:

• you plan to marry or register a civil partnership within a reasonable time (usually six months);
  • you plan to live together permanently after you are married or have registered a civil partnership;
  • you have met each other;
  • until you are married or have registered a civil partnership, there is somewhere for you and any dependants to live without help from public funds (see Rights and responsibilities for more information on what this means); and
  • you and any dependants can be supported without working or needing help from public funds.

Once you enter into a marriage you must appy for FLR in the UK.

Thai Visa Express

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

if your sure its yours 100% dont say nothing on the visa form about babies,do what every other fucker dose and get her to have it in the uk for free,at least you have paid into the system and deserve something back from it.

i remember sitting next to a woman coming from the states,she said the only reason she was going to the uk was to have her baby for free and then get dual passports for it aswell,gives the kid more options later on in life.

Because a baby is born on British soil won't make it a British citizen unless the mother as definite leave(green card) to stay in the U.K,

That born on American soil law doesn't apply here...

Because a baby is born on British soil won't make it a British citizen unless the mother as definite leave(green card) to stay in the U.K,

im glad she didnt get away with it then,but i bet she still had the baby for free on the nhs,never seen a uk hospital turn any one away

You may find the rules will change on Monday morning as the government in the UK are planning a crack down so it may get harder now to bring people over to the UK

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Immigration Rules paragraphs 304 & 305

ECOs will rarely deal with this category.

Before 1 January 1983, every person born in the United Kingdom was automatically British. The British Nationality Act 1981, which came into effect on 1 January 1983, stated that a person born in the United Kingdom after that date would only be a British Citizen if either of the parents was a British Citizen or was settled in the UK.

A child born in the United Kingdom who is not a British Citizen is subject to immigration control. The parents of such a child will normally regularise the child's immigration status, e.g. by applying to the Home Office to have the child given the same leave to remain as themselves. This means that if the child leaves the United Kingdom with its parents, e.g. for a holiday, re-entry will be allowed within the child's existing leave to remain.

However, there will be instances when a child leaves the United Kingdom without leave to remain having been authorised and therefore requires an entry clearance to return. In these circumstances, the ECO should be satisfied that the applicant meets the conditions set out in paragraph 305.

The child is British if one of the parents are if it is for example born in Thailand it would be British by descent, either way if either person is a British Citizen or was settled in the UK the child is entitled to passport.

Regards Paul.

Thai Visa Express

The Father is British simple if a British Citizen has a child in Thailand it is entitled to a passport which we do regulary the child is British by descent, either way the child will recieve a passport and be British.

One of the parents is British or settled with ILR because the Father is British then it is entiltled to citizenship if it was his child of course.

Before 1 January 1983, every person born in the United Kingdom was automatically British. The British Nationality Act 1981, which came into effect on 1 January 1983, stated that a person born in the United Kingdom after that date would only be a British Citizen if either of the parents was a British Citizen or was settled in the UK

Edited by Thai Visa Express

Thai Visa Express

The Father is British simple if a British Citizen has a child in Thailand it is entitled to a passport which we do regulary the child is British by descent, either way the child will recieve a passport and be British.

One of the parents is British or settled with ILR because the Father is British then it is entiltled to citizenship if it was his child of course.

Before 1 January 1983, every person born in the United Kingdom was automatically British. The British Nationality Act 1981, which came into effect on 1 January 1983, stated that a person born in the United Kingdom after that date would only be a British Citizen if either of the parents was a British Citizen or was settled in the UK

Thanks mate, that's the answer I wanted. But as I say, it was in theory, accidents do happen. But fortunately my accident didn't come to anything.

Well in simple terms if your partner gets pregnant and you are the Father and it is born in Thailand then the child would be British by descent, and it would have no problems getting a passport.

If the child stayed in Thailand and went onto have children they would not be British the nationality would not be passed on.

Regards Paul

Thai Visa Express