Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Breakfast at L.K. Metro

Just a mention.

Billabong hotel on L.K. Metro is doing the 100 baht all day breakfast again with eggs, big sausage, double smoked bacon, hash brown, toast, beans or tomato, juice, coffee or tea and fruit platter. If you like schnitzel we have a big schnitzel, salad and chips for 169 baht. Definitely worth a try!

Cheers

Greg

breakfast3.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gregj69

• Jimmydr

• Cerberus

• sluminit

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks great from here!

will be staying in lk and will definitely give it a try next month when i arrive.

Looks like a winner! I'll be giving that a go, thanks for sharing :001_Thank_You5:

i had it 3 times last week,good value greg

cheers :001_Thank_You5:

I see in the pic that you have real HP as well. Always good to see!!! Will stop by next time i'm in town.

So any good Aussie food on the menu?

Testicles

Just a mention.

Billabong Hotel on L.K. Metro is doing the 100 baht all day breakfast again with eggs, big sausage, double smoked bacon, hash brown, toast, beans or tomato, juice, coffee or tea and fruit platter. If you like schnitzel we have a big schnitzel, salad and chips for 169 baht. Definitely worth a try!

Cheers

Greg

breakfast3.jpg

I'll be in Pattaya in September. Do you think you'll be having this 100 baht all day breakfast then?

(sure does look good and very worthy of a taste)

Allen

Wow a proper sausage - will deffo check it out and thanks for the great pic they always do far more than 1000 words where food is concerned.

I would always prefer to pay 169 for good grub than 99 baht for bad.

One Q - can you choose the eggs style? I dont like friend eggs which are often standard.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Wow a proper sausage - will deffo check it out and thanks for the great pic they always do far more than 1000 words where food is concerned.

I would always prefer to pay 169 for good grub than 99 baht for bad.

One Q - can you choose the eggs style? I dont like friend eggs which are often standard.

Breakfast at 100 B is for looong time including the rest of this year. Yes you can choose your egg done how you like. (Sorry only one egg for that price).

Cheers

Excellent feed for 100 baht. Just finished mine and the picture doesn't do it justice :)

Just a pointer though you get a choice of beans OR tomatoes (not both as included in the picture) and one rasher of bacon. But there's still plenty to fill a hole!

And it's possibly the best tasting sausage I've had in Thailand!

Recommend it and hope it continues for a long time!

Wow! That looks very tasty....will definitely give that a try on my next trip :Grin3:

Don't eat meat, mate. Would you substitute a cheese omelette for the sausage and bacon for the same price?

If you will, you'll have another regular. Cheers?

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

Don't eat meat, mate. Would you substitute a cheese omelette for the sausage and bacon for the same price?

If you will, you'll have another regular. Cheers?

We have omelettes on the menu, including cheese & I think they are cheaper.

Thanks, but I like one with all the othet bits you get with a full brekkie; toms. hash brown, jooiss, tea etc.

Can you do that? Cheers.

Give me love to Yu, one of your girls. Thanks.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

Thanks, but I like one with all the othet bits you get with a full brekkie; toms. hash brown, jooiss, tea etc.

Can you do that? Cheers.

Give me love to Yu, one of your girls. Thanks.

I get you. Can't see why not. You would have to ask the cook when you come.

Cheers

Cheers fellah. Will check it out when I'm down again in a few weeks.

Be lucky.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

Breakfast at 100 B is for looong time including the rest of this year. Yes you can choose your egg done how you like. (Sorry only one egg for that price).

Cheers

Firstly, your 100 Baht breakfast is right on the button :D excellent price, best sausage in town.......however I think you need to add a superman breakfast option, with 2 eggs, sausages, bacon. Well sometimes we get the munchies and we are all biggish lads over at the den :P

Metro apartments right?

just left there barely noticed anything about a 99 baht breakfast, i mostly eat thai ^^

But i do like to butterfly, ooks great i'l pop in next time i'm in town

give a big kiss to a for me the girl with the braces

Just a mention.

Billabong Hotel on L.K. Metro is doing the 100 baht all day breakfast again with eggs, big sausage, double smoked bacon, hash brown, toast, beans or tomato, juice, coffee or tea and fruit platter. If you like schnitzel we have a big schnitzel, salad and chips for 169 baht. Definitely worth a try!

Cheers

Greg

breakfast3.jpg

I will definitely consider your breakfast coz it's look very good price

& also your hotel i like your hotel room & rooms rate also

mostly i am comin on last week of July or first week of August

asian.gif

Cracking deal, will pop round when i'm back in Town this September..

Firstly, your 100 Baht breakfast is right on the button :D excellent price, best sausage in town.......however I think you need to add a superman breakfast option, with 2 eggs, sausages, bacon. Well sometimes we get the munchies and we are all biggish lads over at the den :P

We also do the big breakfast which is the same except you get 2 eggs, 2 sausages, 2 bacon and 2 toast. Total pig-out.

Metro apartments right?

just left there barely noticed anything about a 99 baht breakfast, i mostly eat thai ^^

But i do like to butterfly, ooks great i'l pop in next time i'm in town

give a big kiss to a for me the girl with the braces

You would not have seen it mate, as he is talking of; Billabong hotel on L.K. Metro, not Metro Apartments :D

good breakfast problem you only have one proper table and chairs that you can people watch from and when thats full you have to sit on a sofa type thing and when you are a fat fucker like me its not comfy so please cater for fat cunts and get another table and chairs please

good breakfast problem you only have one proper table and chairs that you can people watch from and when thats full you have to sit on a sofa type thing and when you are a fat fucker like me its not comfy so please cater for fat cunts and get another table and chairs please

We are saving up to buy new tables and chairs instead of the sh*tty glass ones. Have to sell a lot more beers & brekkys first. After that, the swimming pool! Will let you know.

Cheers