IGNORED

Asia movie ...

Here is a movie that I discovered on the net this week ... :001_Thank_You5:

100619013130253819.jpg

Holly has been sold by her poor family and smuggled across the border to Cambodia to work as a prostitute in the infamous "K11" red light village. While Holly waits to be sold at a premium for her virginity, she meets Patrick who is losing money and friends through gambling and bar fights. Their initial strong connection is disrupted when Holly is sold to a child trafficker and disappears. Patrick's pursuit to find Holly again, and her unrelenting efforts to escape her fate, carry us through the beautiful and harsh Cambodia. HOLLY is not just one girl. She is the voice of millions of children who are exploited and violated every year with no rights or protection.

100619013553661161.jpg

100619013624188063.jpg

100619013642847204.jpg

Here the link : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WYOBZSR0

Good movie and if you have more to share please ... thanks

If you have NetFlix on Demand, this movie is there for immediate viewing, I will have to watch later this evening.

Thanks for the tip!

I am a very very hansum man, just ask any of the BG's I have BFed!!!

Just downloaded the movie via the free link and it only took 15 minutes.

Registered with 'megaupload' to see what else is worth downloading but where do you search?

• 3 months later...

Just downloaded the movie via the free link and it only took 15 minutes.

Registered with 'megaupload' to see what else is worth downloading but where do you search?

I found a movie by the name on goggle indicating the name of the movie and megaupload

And on some website forum asia

Nice movie too ! Butterfly Man :rolleyes:

101005093341556725.jpg

Thai-British Adventure

Année : 2002

Durée : 1h35

Adventure/romance about an English backpacker whose world falls apart when he meets and falls in love with a beautiful girl on an exotic Thai island.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CQFVEKBD

Thanks fun. I was looking for this movie. Thanks for the link. Also looking for the movie called Soi Cowboy. Cheers RD