Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

short time hotels on walking st?

swinging_rich

Can any BM's confirm whether there are short time hotels on walking st itself ? (or on a soi off it) I'm staying in Naklua with the ball n chain and friends in July but if I fancy some local action I need a local bonking pad. What's the going rate for a ST room ? would i be better off getting a room in a cheap hotel like Jasmine for the night if doing a couple of sessions? Your advice please on a clean cheap (i.e. under 700 bht hotel, either short time or normal ...

Hi mate,

As there is probably many, I know two of them. Rooms are around 350b.

One of them is IN WS. Just find Lucifer disco. Just opposite, maybe 5 or 10m on the right, there are small stairs going up. Room very small but very clean with bathroom and toilet. Just what needed for a shot !

There is an other one further on in a road on the left hand side. Can't remember the name of the road, but all girls know.

How ever, you can also book a room in a classic hotel anywhere else around.

Ie at Secrets http://www.secretspattaya.com/hotel/rooms_and_rates.php

White Inn (650b)

Guest house 590b http://www.walkingstreetguesthouse.com/

And many others.

Just take your time and wait as you get there. Walk a bit around and you should find what you need.

If you have a bit of money, I think this is a good option ! I'm planing to do the same on my next trip. Have a room in a quiet place in a good hotel, and sometimes book a cheap room in WS for the night. So you can let a few things in there (condoms, camera, tooth brush...) and you've also got a good place to have a shower or a quick rest (or toilet) in the middle of the night before going in an other gogo or bar...

Edited by jojomecanic

great stuff, just what I need to know, reckon i will see how the night goes - I guess a late check in (say midnight - 1am ish) to Secrets or the walking st guesthouse isn't going to be an issue is it?

great stuff, just what I need to know, reckon i will see how the night goes - I guess a late check in (say midnight - 1am ish) to secrets or the walking st guesthouse isn't going to be an issue is it?

You may get a discount...

But I would prefer booking around 6 or 8. So I can drop a few things in the room, have a shower...

and other one : http://www.swissfood.net/Hotel.htm 590b

By walking around, you'll find dozen of them...