IGNORED

Free Draught Beer? Free Food? Loose Women? Dirt Cheap Bottled Beer? Where? When?

spicymartin

Well I'm off back to work at the end of June after a 2 month sabbatical........ got meself a brand spanking new Drillship in Korea to kit out so I'm throwing a "I'm off outa here" bash this coming Friday at the Ace.

Also the Mango has been hinting at doing summat in Jomtien to try to persuade some of you Pattaya-ites to get your arses over to Jomtien for a piss-up as it's been bloody yonks since that's been done so we're joining forces and putting on a combined piss-fest........ there will be a free snack buffet, free draught beer (till it runs out) and all bottled beer will be only 50 baht, all night. And ice fuckin' cold too! Women? Yep, there will be women! Loose women, bawdy women, sexy women.............. available women! Bar fines will be 300 baht and the wenches will be bar-fineable after 10pm. (Please note that the Ace staff, which includes my missus, are not bar fineable. Neither will my gf be. It will not take a genius to work out who is staff and who is available.)

There may be an "unplugged" jam session........ Bruce has promised to bring his Jew's Harp so we're looking for strummers, thrummers and warblers........ do you fit the bill?

Everything should kick off around dusk....... I really hope you'll try to make the effort to find Jomtien and come enjoy yourself........ you will be sure to meet some old friends and make some new....... hell, I'll even get you your first beer......... s'long as it's draught!

Should be a great night. Hope a lot of adventurous guys whip out their world atlas and figure out how to navigate all the way to Jomthien! :GoldenSmile1:

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

We already have an Addicts meeting planned for Friday see here.

I'll have a word with a few of the regulars and see if any of them have ever heard of Jomtien.

We already have an Addicts meeting planned for Friday see here.

I'll have a word with a few of the regulars and see if any of them have ever heard of Jomtien.

Tell them the beaches are nicer than Pattaya. :Deadhorse:

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

Hope to see you Friday! :D

Well I'm off back to work at the end of June after a 2 month sabbatical........ got meself a brand spanking new Drillship in Korea to kit out so I'm throwing a "I'm off outa here" bash this coming Friday at the Ace.

Also the Mango has been hinting at doing summat in Jomtien to try to persuade some of you Pattaya-ites to get your arses over to Jomtien for a piss-up as it's been bloody yonks since that's been done so we're joining forces and putting on a combined piss-fest........ there will be a free snack buffet, free draught beer (till it runs out) and all bottled beer will be only 50 baht, all night. And ice fuckin' cold too! Women? Yep, there will be women! Loose women, bawdy women, sexy women.............. available women! Bar fines will be 300 baht and the wenches will be bar-fineable after 10pm. (Please note that the Ace staff, which includes my missus, are not bar fineable. Neither will my gf be. It will not take a genius to work out who is staff and who is available.)

There may be an "unplugged" jam session........ Bruce has promised to bring his Jew's Harp so we're looking for strummers, thrummers and warblers........ do you fit the bill?

Everything should kick off around dusk....... I really hope you'll try to make the effort to find Jomtien and come enjoy yourself........ you will be sure to meet some old friends and make some new....... hell, I'll even get you your first beer......... s'long as it's draught!

Will try mate but with two weddings and two stag dos in ther last 7 days i am not sure my body can cope with another party. :(

Hope it goes well if I cant.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

See you tonight! way2go.gif

I reckon I can find Jomtien OK - then where?

I reckon I can find Jomtien OK - then where?

It's right at the Hanuman statue at the point where the road over the hill turns right toward Jomthien beach. Go straight instead of right and it's just there on the left. See you there! :D

It's right at the Hanuman statue at the point where the road over the hill turns right toward Jomthien beach. Go straight instead of right and it's just there on the left. See you there! :D

I know now, same way the bus went lol - Bump.

nice could be there  

saw those drillship jobs a few mths back  

chokdee

Edited by maimeepanhaa

Who is fit to govern others?

He who governs himself. ?

You might as well have said: nobody.

Thanks to all who attended! Fantastic night! :D

IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0559.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0563.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

You should have told the staff as they charged me 240baht for 4 beers =60 baht a beer!! Btw the Scotch eggs were lovely :GoldenSmile1::001_Thank_You5:

Many thanks for the beer Bruce. Looks like most of the Addicts had left by the time the camera came out, it's a shame we couldn't stay a bit longer. I'm happy to report that Bagel managed to safely navigate back to Dragon bar without landing up in hospital.

Many thanks for the beer Bruce. Looks like most of the Addicts had left by the time the camera came out, it's a shame we couldn't stay a bit longer. I'm happy to report that Bagel managed to safely navigate back to Dragon bar without landing up in hospital.

Yes, the camera came out later. Glad you guys could make it; it was a pleasure meeting you. Also good to hear that Bagel held his own, I enjoyed chatting with him and hope he remembers the event.

BTW, don't forget MotoGP today at the Ace! I'll be getting there some time after 3; racing starts at about 4 I think.

You should have told the staff as they charged me 240baht for 4 beers =60 baht a beer!! Btw the Scotch eggs were lovely :GoldenSmile1::001_Thank_You5:

My apologies.....I will be down the Ace within half an hour and beat the lovely See senseless. I owe you 40 baht..... make it a beer next time I see you! Sorry for mistaking you for P-L's "Parkwahn"...... that was funny! Nice to meet ya!

Thanks to all who attended! Fantastic night! :D

IMG_0571.jpg

I she realy giving him the "Finger" or does it just look like it?

Posted Image