IGNORED

Apartments for rent in Jomtien

pete85

Hi guys,

can anyone recommend apartments in jomtien for a one month stay???? i would looking for an apartment for the period of the end of july til end of august. i would prefer a spacious apartment with a balcony, aircon, tv....

i used to stay always in soi diana in some guesthouses there. most of the time i managed good deals there for longer stays like 400 baht a day. but this time i would like to stay a bit outside of pattaya(in jomtien). i heard that the big towers in jomtien when you drive on the bike the way from pattaya to jomtien also rent some apartments??? is that right??? how much do the charge for a month??? has anybody stayed there already????

thanks in advance for any response....

greets

Hi guys,

can anyone recommend apartments in jomtien for a one month stay???? i would looking for an apartment for the period of the end of july til end of august. i would prefer a spacious apartment with a balcony, aircon, tv....

i used to stay always in soi diana in some guesthouses there. most of the time i managed good deals there for longer stays like 400 baht a day. but this time i would like to stay a bit outside of pattaya(in jomtien). i heard that the big towers in jomtien when you drive on the bike the way from pattaya to jomtien also rent some apartments??? is that right??? how much do the charge for a month??? has anybody stayed there already????

thanks in advance for any response....

greets

I stayed 3 weeks in guest houses in patts and now am staying in a condo in jomtien,jomtien is by far a lot more relaxed than patts and only 10 mins away if you need action.I'm filling my days here by going to thai language course twice a week,i joined a gym and go three days aweek,and play golf once a week.My condo is right on the beach and i walk up and down it everyday.The bars are quieter,but less in your face,not as many hawkers selling their wares,and some cute girls freelancing on the beach.Plenty of good restaurants and the sea breezes make the temperature more pleasant.If you want a more relaxed holiday i reccomend jomtien,if you want more details of where to stay,you can pm me if you like

I stayed 3 weeks in guest houses in patts and now am staying in a condo in jomtien,jomtien is by far a lot more relaxed than patts and only 10 mins away if you need action.I'm filling my days here by going to thai language course twice a week,i joined a gym and go three days aweek,and play golf once a week.My condo is right on the beach and i walk up and down it everyday.The bars are quieter,but less in your face,not as many hawkers selling their wares,and some cute girls freelancing on the beach.Plenty of good restaurants and the sea breezes make the temperature more pleasant.If you want a more relaxed holiday i reccomend jomtien,if you want more details of where to stay,you can pm me if you like

Great info and Thanks!

Hi Cairns8

I too prefer Jomtien and like it for its more village like atmosphere but still close enough tom Pattaya if I want a few laughs! I have yet to find anywhere decent to stay in Jomtien so I also would be keen on any tips you have for accomodation

Cheers

I'm staying at view talay 5c,i literally walk out of my condo straight onto the beach,the bars are 200metres away.This place has a big pool as well as shops downstairs.There is construction going on next door,from sunrise to sunset everyday,but it doesnt really bother me im out most of the day,and in the morning i shut the door and it blocks most of the noise.The baht buses run past the entrance and they go every few minutes.I rent this thru [email protected] he gave me a discount because of the noise next door,there are a few other bms with condos in jomtien as well.Pattaya and jomtien are very quiet at the moment and there are a lot of empty guesthouses and condos,so you could come here first and probably get a good deal.

Hi Cairns8

I too prefer Jomtien and like it for its more village like atmosphere but still close enough tom Pattaya if I want a few laughs! I have yet to find anywhere decent to stay in Jomtien so I also would be keen on any tips you have for accomodation

Cheers

the place im staying at view talay 5c is a very modern condo,similar to any new holiday apartment in the western world,and a third of the price