IGNORED

WELL DONE KIWIS!

Tao 66

Wonderful performance by the all whites and they could have nicked it at the end too! They had a bit of luck with the goal but defended brilliantly after Italy's penalty. Ryan Nelsen was brilliant at the back. Some of these players play in the football league too in UK. Perhaps they played so well because there was no expectation on them to achieve, fair enough, but England's boys could learn a lesson here about passion and pride in playing for your country.

Would love it if they got through to the second round. Can't say they don't deserve it.

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

Fantastic result for the all whites - they did their country proud

The English players should be made to watch this game for an example of passion, pride dedication, team work, Desire and effort.

God luck to the kiwi's in their final group game - would be great if they could qualify

Wonderful performance by the all whites and they could have nicked it at the end too! They had a bit of luck with the goal but defended brilliantly after Italy's penalty. Ryan Nelsen was brilliant at the back. Some of these players play in the football league too in UK. Perhaps they played so well because there was no expectation on them to achieve, fair enough, but England's boys could learn a lesson here about passion and pride in playing for your country.

Would love it if they got through to the second round. Can't say they don't deserve it.

Yet another example of the never say die anzac spirit that other countries just do not have.Thats why Australia and New Zealand per capita are the two best sporting countries in the world.

Yet another example of the never say die anzac spirit that other countries just do not have.Thats why Australia and New Zealand per capita are the two best sporting countries in the world.

In UK there is too much red tape and over cautious health and safety laws, you can't do this you can't do that, our future Sportsmen grow up on the defensive from babies. You can't even fart here now without someone putting up a warning sign, or suing you. Simply don't have a cutting edge anywhere now. Good result in the rugby yesterday but Australia are restructuring too.

New Zealand have played the world champions, and a side ranked a lot higer than them, are undefeated and have scored twice against all odds.

Cappello take note. Sort it out Wednesday or **** off back to Italy.

Thank you

Edited by Frugal Charles

yeh fair play to the sheep shaggers , great result

anzac spirit or not i cant see either making the 2nd stage

anzac spirit or not i cant see either making the 2nd stage

Rory Fallon ex Yeovil!

Of course they will make it! :)

Rory Fallon ex Yeovil!

Of course they will make it! :)

:Bow: is Yeovil ??? is it like Bovril some kinda drink :D

i watched the matchand yes the all whites played excellent! they defended like a worldclass team i heard this team have 7 part time players playin for them. they wont make it to the 2nd round but could still go out of the world cup unbeaten.

:D is Yeovil ??? is it like Bovril some kinda drink :)

In the footballing world yes. We are minnows from league 1 whose never say die attitude keeps us there against all odds. I see the italian cheats tried to get him sent off and almost succeeded, because they didn't like getting a taste of their own medicine. Rory will have learned those battling skills as part of the side when he was with us. We are a very tiny club often with gates of less than 4000 but we keep surviving the drop each year.

If they can defend like that in their final game and nick a goal like today who knows?

Edited by Frugal Charles

i know australia has quite a good record per person but NZ im not to sure about.

having said that im cheering them all the way once the aussies go out.

I was watching a morning Aussie TV breakfast show on the net early in the morning after they drew their 1st game and they were refering to the Kiwis as the Australasian side, for holding up the end in our neck of the woods, after our drubbing at the hands of the Germans, now they have reinforced it.

Go the Australasian side's

I just new the Kiwi's were good for something

GoldenSmile1.gif

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger