IGNORED

Who will you support if England gets knocked out of the World Cup

chaang

Could you support another team at the WC if we go out ?

Ich bin eine kleine Deutsche ( If you cant tell from the photo on my profile) - but cant do it I am afraid . Just wouldnt be right.

Will have to pull out the family tree. Could be Denmark if you go back a few hundred years!

Can you support another country or is it just wrong.

Interesting to hear from our American BM's on this. All the americans i meet are either Irish or Cuban or Polish and easily support their ancestors teams.Saying that why do you never meet an American who says they are originally from England ?

Sorry , I digress.

Upon England's imminent elimination (not very patriotic but a realistic comment based on current performances), I could not support another nation, unless I had some money on them.

I could never support Germany, Portugal, Brazil, Italy, France, Australia and Argentina - its purely sporting rivalry and because they generally beat us at footy/ rugby etc.

However, I would generally favour(not support)the underdog against a major playing footy nation. e.g. Honduras V's Spain. Not sure what I would do if Australia played Argentina as no Englishman can forget hand of God or the massive sporting rivalry with the Aussies.

The main problem would arise if Brazil played Italy in the final - who would I support?

If for some unlikely reason England fail to win the WC then I'd like to see an African or Asian team win

Edited by mousemat

Spain but not sure if they will stay in either.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

To be quite honest i am not really a football supporter whether its at club level or international level as it is the wrong shape ball , but i have been following the world cup and have been supporting England and have enjoyed certain games such as Argentina game and the opening game but as for Englands performance to date to even my untrained eye and lack of football knowledge they have been disapointing and boring to watch with their performance considering they are the best that England have to offer personally i think they are over rated , over paid and under acheivers will currently be comming home with their tales between their legs and lots of excuses. :Rant1:

But if England do go out i think i will then support the single mothers in Pattaya :rolleyes:

To be quite honest i am not really a football supporter whether its at club level or international level as it is the wrong shape ball , but i have been following the world cup and have been supporting England and have enjoyed certain games such as Argentina game and the opening game but as for Englands performance to date to even my untrained eye and lack of football knowledge they have been disapointing and boring to watch with their performance considering they are the best that England have to offer personally i think they are over rated , over paid and under acheivers will currently be comming home with their tales between their legs and lots of excuses. :Rant1:

But if England do go out i think i will then support the single mothers in Pattaya :rolleyes:

:rolleyes::Rant1::EvilLaugh1: LOL hope youre a rich man then. :GoldenSmile1::GoldenSmile1::GoldenSmile1:

I will support France...

The've got their flight ticket back in the pocket, but there not realy kicked out yet :001_Thank_You5:

I will support France...

The've got their flight ticket back in the pocket, but there not realy kicked out yet :Disease1:

They refused to train today after Dominatrix Domanech sent the team director packing as well as Anelka. next thing we will hear is the players going on strike and refusing to play...

If England fail to Qualify I will get behind New Zealand for their final game, and should they not progress which is highly likely, I just love watching Brazil every time in the finals

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

England will win there last group match and qualify for the knock-out stages. I will wait untill we do get knocked out to decide on who I would like to see win the competition.

Here's hoping we don't get knocked out.. :D

England will win there last group match and qualify for the knock-out stages. I will wait untill we do get knocked out to decide on who I would like to see win the competition.

Here's hoping we don't get knocked out.. :23:

You will only have to wait until Wednesday night mate...best start thinking quickly.

Hope I'm wrong of course. Slovenia are a better side than Algeria and USA IMO

You will only have to wait until Wednesday night mate...best start thinking quickly.

Hope I'm wrong of course. Slovenia are a better side than Algeria and USA IMO

Hi FC I'm positive that they will do well on Wednesday. England players have so far under performed. We all know that Rooney, Lampard and the rest can play better. And I have every confidance that they will play better in the 3rd game and progress to the knock-out stages.

england WILL make it through to the knock out stages of the world cup ...... after that who knows .... but at any time should england exit the tournement , i have never , nor would i ever support another team ........

i support 2 teams .....BRISTOL CITY... and....ENGLAND .....

BRSITOL CITY..... because its my home city

ENGLAND..... because that my country........

i hate when people from exeter say, support man u or liverpool(i would sooner see a young lad in a bristol r****S shirt in bristol than say a chelsea shirt , and lets make no mistake here . I FUCKING HATE BRISTOL R****s) .

so the chances of me supporting another country are ZERO

bristolc(1).gif

24528_412618416933_535726933_5317777_3178538_s1.jpg

england WILL make it through to the knock out stages of the world cup ...... after that who knows .... but at any time should england exit the tournement , i have never , nor would i ever support another team ........

i support 2 teams .....BRISTOL CITY... and....ENGLAND .....

BRSITOL CITY..... because its my home city

ENGLAND..... because that my country........

i hate when people from exeter say, support man u or liverpool(i would sooner see a young lad in a bristol r****S shirt in bristol than say a chelsea shirt , and lets make no mistake here . I FUCKING HATE BRISTOL R****s)

All Man U supporters come from London hence the songs there when United go to play the London Clubs..."You only live round the corner"

I support only 2 clubs myself...Yeovil and Thailand.... :Circle_Sharks: .

Edited by Frugal Charles

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS !!...

Once more, no one can beat them

French did the best score : The first team to go home ! :LMFO:

LOL oops @ American media calling it wrong. It looks like both of us advance :)

Edited by furryman

Ich bin ein Berliner - England are a joke - how many English players are truly world class ? If I was Rooney Terry gerrard or Cole I woul be embarassed. Never mind come august they will be getting paid 100k plus and all will be forgotten big fish in small pond all of them

There are two teams I like: Argentina because they play well and have world class players like Messi and I've also liked Japan for their pleasant football.

I hope Brazil won't win the world cup: I just hate their boring, defensive football.