IGNORED

Australia V Ghana

Tao 66

What a terrific game of football. What passion and pride in the shirts and what a terrific effort by both teams in a throughly enjoyable game.

Cappello should study a video of this game, especially as Ghana could be our next opponemts.

On last ight's showing I seriously doubt it though.

This was a great encounter and finally for me justice was done over something that happened a few years back. Ever heard the pharase "what goes around, comes around"

Harry Kewell...finally some justice. A few years ago he cheated very badly in an FA cup encounter with my home team when we were beaten by Liverpool after outplaying them for 70 minutes. A triple salko. Pirohette and somersault as our centre back challenged for the ball. result? Penalty and a booking for our player. TV replays showed it was a superb piece of hollywood and our player never touched him.

Firstly Kewell had a decent shout for a penalty for once...not given, then the straight red card and giving away a Penalty.

SOM NA NA!!!!

Apart from that well done to both teams for showing England the right way to play

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

babydollsaddict.gif

yeah was a good match to watch, there playing really well.

just wondering how many players they have in there aussie rules teams though as they seem to like playing with 10 men :GoldenSmile1:

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

18 on the field deano and 4 on the bench, um, please dont try to draw parallels with soccer and Aussie Rules :GoldenSmile1:

I'm all shook up, uh uh uh, uh uh uh, oh yeah...

Love the Aussie Rules, been to a wide range of sports live and nothing beats it iMHO.

On the Harry Kewell justice or karma for something he did as few years, if I really believed in that sort of thing all 22 of the players should have been red carded for something they would have done in the past few years :GoldenSmile1:

Must admit I'm not a fan of sending players off and not substituting them. It is really just deciding the game and spectators should get their money back.

Love the Aussie Rules, been to a wide range of sports live and nothing beats it iMHO.

On the Harry Kewell justice or karma for something he did as few years, if I really believed in that sort of thing all 22 of the players should have been red carded for something they would have done in the past few years :)

Must admit I'm not a fan of sending players off and not substituting them. It is really just deciding the game and spectators should get their money back.

Sure it's just when you are a football fan and it is against your team it sticks in your head! Especially in a big game!

babydollsaddict.gif

Soccer sucks so bad! and those fucking horns annoy the shit outta me!

This was a great encounter and finally for me justice was done over something that happened a few years back. Ever heard the pharase "what goes around, comes around"

Harry Kewell...finally some justice. A few years ago he cheated very badly in an FA cup encounter with my home team when we were beaten by Liverpool after outplaying them for 70 minutes. A triple salko. Pirohette and somersault as our centre back challenged for the ball. result? Penalty and a booking for our player. TV replays showed it was a superb piece of hollywood and our player never touched him.

Sorry you Soccer/Football fans this just seemed appropriate for the highlighted comment above

Bam Bam

Edited by Bam_Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

Us English may be shite at football but we wupped your Aussie asses last night in the real mans game :Greetings9:

Australia 20-21 England

:)

ps Bam....love the youtube thing.sums up footballers 100%.

Edited by Kessaya

this wc has some of the worst goalkeeping that I've seen in a long time

Edited by steamer

i'd rather eat a fishes face than a steak and kidney pie

Us English may be shite at football but we wupped your Aussie asses last night in the real mans game :Greetings9:

Australia 20-21 England

:)

ps Bam....love the youtube thing.sums up footballers 100%.

You Utter Utter Bastard just had to rub it in didn't you

:Chokdee:

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

Australia versus England in the Rugby is 1 game a piece at the moment, interesting series with the world cup not far off. Can't see either team striking any fear into the Sth Africans and All Blacks.

Thanks for the youtube - excellent!!

You Utter Utter Bastard just had to rub it in didn't you

:Greetings9:

Bam Bam

Oh c'mon :) It doesn't happen too often nowadays does it ? Got to gloat a little bit.

What a terrific game of football. What passion and pride in the shirts and what a terrific effort by both teams in a throughly enjoyable game.

Cappello should study a video of this game, especially as Ghana could be our next opponemts.

On last ight's showing I seriously doubt it though.

Firstly Kewell had a decent shout for a penalty for once...not given, then the straight red card and giving away a Penalty.

SOM NA NA!!!!

Apart from that well done to both teams for showing England the right way to play

HAHA,you still holding a grudge after all these years Frugal.

You can now let it go :)

Unlike England At least Australia played with passion we are just continually getting robbed by fifa because we aint cheats and they are jealous of a nation that can proper free of corruption.Very proud of the lads and they can hold there head up high.

Edited by FARANGALANG

Wow it definately sucked to be an Australian last night when it cam to watching sport, not bad work by the socceroos but gee can we please try to play with our full team. And rugby...seriously Australia...you are the hardest team to be a supporter of...as soon as you start playing well the very next week you come out and it seems like you are back to square one.

Is that why most top professional players get paid around $200,000+ a week......oh yeah, that really sucks big time!

We showed all the class in the first 15mins by playing attacking football,but once we'd scored we went into defence mode & paid the price. Had Ghana on the back foot up until that stage....2nd half was really gutsy by our boys...should have scored at least twice & won the game. With 10 men thats a good effort....but yet again,too little too late.

Thoroughly enjoyed the game. Greta effort from both sides.

Read a lot elsewhere that Kewell was "unlucky to be sent off". Sorry but the ref has no choice if its a handball as last man. The rule might suck but the decision was correct.

Best games so far - for the excitement perspective

Spain v Switzerland

USA v Slovenia

Holland v Japan

Germany v Serbia

Ghana v Australia

Of that lot the Spain game had me most enthralled but I have enjoyed all of the above.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

HAHA,you still holding a grudge after all these years Frugal.

You can now let it go :GoldenSmile1:

Yes I have let it go now mate. Seeing Kewell publicly humiliated on the world stage is justice enough.

Priceless moment that eases the pain of the past.... :GoldenSmile1:

Nothing against Australia though.

I would just love it if Ghana beat Germany..maybe they could share a plan home with England stop off there on the way back

babydollsaddict.gif

Yes I have let it go now mate. Seeing Kewell publicly humiliated on the world stage is justice enough.

Priceless moment that eases the pain of the past.... :GoldenSmile1:

Nothing against Australia though.

I would just love it if Ghana beat Germany..maybe they could share a plan home with England stop off there on the way back

Keep the faith mate.England are still alive.

Keep the faith mate.England are still alive.

My old catch phrase!

The best scenario would be for Serbia to beat Australia giving them 6 points, and Ghana could possibly draw with the Germans sending them packing...

In any international competition we all "hate" the Germans here in UK because they always bloody beat us on penalties! I just have this awful feeling it will happen again too. Would sooner go home now than have that happen AGAIN!

Come on Ghana!

babydollsaddict.gif

I suppose Harry Kewell is the only one who has ever staged for a free kick in the history of the game.....

Leave our Harry alone

and Ghana could possibly draw with the Germans sending them packing...

This will not happen. It was part of our plan to lose against Serbia. It´s all about tactic. djing, djing ! :rolleyes:

"Fighting me is like jerking off...You´re only gonna F@ck yourself. "

This will not happen. It was part of our plan to lose against Serbia. It´s all about tactic. djing, djing ! :rolleyes:

I don't know if my eyes deceived me but Germany missed a penalty too....when has that ever happened?

I reckon your plan to finish second in the group and play England won't work because I think we will go out!

Who saw the Cameroon elimination last night? the right way to exit a competition so unlucky...played without fear too.

Now I'm off to cheer on New Zealand against the italians.

My little boy who is 8 was watching the world cup with me last week and we were talking about the Green catastrophe. He said to me "Dad, did the Germans do something to the ball?"

Priceless.....

babydollsaddict.gif

I don't know if my eyes deceived me but Germany missed a penalty too....when has that ever happened?

Exactly! A German missed a penalty,..isn´t it enough proof to know that we wanted to lose the game ??

We were impatient to get into the KO games, now we have them one game earlier. Like i said before, it was our tactic. LOL

"Fighting me is like jerking off...You´re only gonna F@ck yourself. "