IGNORED

England World Cup Winning Team

chaang

what a pigs ear.

Where were the supposed World Class players tonight ?

That was the worst i have ever seen Rooney play. Gerrard and Lampard ? Dont get me started. Terry ? Did you see his back pass.

I have seen most of the World Cup games and Englands lack of technical ability and passion is obvious.

Please add your rant below.

I dont know much about football, but can't help but think that a lot of the national teams problems revolve around too many superstar big ego character being on one pitch - surely a lesser known team that can actually play as a team is the way to go? Rather than a collection of individually gifted players who cannot play together?

well played England , bring on Brazil and Argentina!! Messi will make us look like school boys in that form! disgrace it really was ,drastically need to step it up on wendsday.

Posted Image

what makes me laugh is before every tornament england are in there fans and media hype it up and say they are going to win it etc. just face it england will never win a major tornament they are a joke,there players are not interested. i am 26 years old and i dont think i will ever in my lifetime see england win a tornament,and thank god because they still havent shut up about 1966! personally i think england worldcup is now over they will draw against slovenia and be on there way home.

I dont know much about football, but can't help but think that a lot of the national teams problems revolve around too many superstar big ego character being on one pitch - surely a lesser known team that can actually play as a team is the way to go? Rather than a collection of individually gifted players who cannot play together?

I have watched both games and havent seen any evidence of England having any individually gifted players :(

what makes me laugh is before every tornament england are in there fans and media hype it up and say they are going to win it etc. just face it england will never win a major tornament they are a joke,there players are not interested. i am 26 years old and i dont think i will ever in my lifetime see england win a tornament,and thank god because they still havent shut up about 1966! personally i think england worldcup is now over they will draw against slovenia and be on there way home.

You would think they would just shut up about winning the WC and do their talking on the pitch . unfortunately not.

supposedly an english fan got into the players dressing room and gave them all a bollocking - about time someone did.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2010/8749232.stm

Did you hear Rooneys comments as he was coming off the pitch about being booed ! So they should be !

Edited by chaang

The two games i've watched England play and the players seem a little scared to take a risk and are not playing with much passion. Rooney's apparently the greatest striker in the world, according to the English press, but he's been piss poor in both games. Lampard can't seem to pass a ball to save his life, Lennon is a average winger has been and always will be, Heskeys a poor forward I've seen better strikers in this tournament from Ghana, Slovenia and Uruguay then him. Glenn Johnson is a awful right back and got ripped a few times by some mickey mouse Algerian and Gerrard just seems like he does'nt know where to play, left wing, right wing just behind the forwards? btw, im not a England supporter.

The two games i've watched England play and the players seem a little scared to take a risk and are not playing with much passion. Rooney's apparently the greatest striker in the world, according to the English press, but he's been piss poor in both games. Lampard can't seem to pass a ball to save his life, Lennon is a average winger has been and always will be, Heskeys a poor forward I've seen better strikers in this tournament from Ghana, Slovenia and Uruguay then him. Glenn Johnson is a awful right back and got ripped a few times by some mickey mouse Algerian and Gerrard just seems like he does'nt know where to play, left wing, right wing just behind the forwards? btw, im not a England supporter.

In order to be considered World Class you have to prove it at the highest level.I think Rooney and most of the team have been listening to their own press a bit too much.

If we dont win on wednesday we are out. Maybe we can play France for the worst team in the world cup award ?

well played England , bring on Brazil and Argentina!! Messi will make us look like school boys in that form! disgrace it really was ,drastically need to step it up on wendsday.

We have to qualify from the group in order to play the likes of Brazil and Argentina. That may be a bit of a tall order from what we have seen so far!

Am I reading the standings right that USA is ahead of England right now? Ahead due to goals scored I think?

lol

In order to be considered World Class you have to prove it at the highest level.I think Rooney and most of the team have been listening to their own press a bit too much.

If we dont win on wednesday we are out. Maybe we can play France for the worst team in the world cup award ?

The loser of that match would then play Australia to see who really is the worst team at the WC.

... Last year UEFA targeted some games from small divisions all over europe ... They said there is evidence that the games were fixed ... We are talking for about 15 000 000 euros in 500 games as the bookies confirm ... And there were more than 100 bookies ... England took 39 000 000 euros yesterday only in one big bookie ... Go figure ... :Circle_Sharks:

Not being a soccer supporter I can't understand why the fans would be so upset 5555555 after such an inept display by players who are paid millions of pounds each to play.

My team drew 1-1 with Slovakia and the Kiwis are happy about that on Sunday if Italy only puts four past us I'll be happyas we have the lowest ranking at the world cup.

Why the F### do England hire these foreigners to coach them are your own coaches not good enough maybe a Pommie coach would inspire more passion in the team to be true it looks the teams playing to some incomprehensible plan of your coach

I can feel an angel sliding up to me nz immigrants raising the IQ of both countries pattaya makes a humble man hard

They are just slow starters . Look at the German team - brilliant opening match then rubbish .

England can only improve , they cannot get any worse . Just a build up for them before they play the better teams . Why waste energy on the minnows ? Bring on the big boys and they will show them . Slovenia will be another run out for them , a training session and we should see some goals scored in this game .

I wish , :Fantastic:

You can be on the right track and still get hit by a train .

has anyone told you ENGLAND WON IT IN 1966 :Fantastic:

World Cup Conspiracy Theory #1

Evidence of African Ju Ju Sorcery against england at the world cup. Remember the bird on the net ? It was placed there by the fella below out of camera shot. He even has an original Vuvuzela ! Black magic indeed. We will never score again...........or until Capello replaces Heskey from the start :Puke2:. Anyone see his dribbling skills, embarassing.

34076_131096096911546_131089583578864_254408_1947621_n.jpg

witchdoc.jpg

This was the worst England performance I have seen in the world cup, I can understand a few players playing badly but the whole team is another matter, only good thing to come out of the game was David James he looked our number 1 keeper, they will need to improve a lot in the next game if not they are out and it will serve them right, if they do win they can not afford to have anymore bad games

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

From Neil in Plymouth via BBC : "Perhaps the fan who got into the England dressing room should get a game - at least he can get through a defence."

Same old, same old. ALWAYS underperforming. No wonder we haven't won it in 44 years. Maybe, the impact of foreign players in the Premier League. The English team seem lost without their foreign clubmates at times.

However, England looked so good in the qualifiers. What's happened? I do hope they pull it together before next Wednesday.

Because they are paid so much money their actually believe they are superstars and so do their supporters. But unfortunately they seem to be just another third rate team from what is becoming a third rate nation.

They are a laughing stock, no heart or Balls too much money..... :GoldenSmile1:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

i hope they can progress - i stopped work for a month ( foolish i know ).

Its just that every game you see ( France excluded ) has excitement, skill and passion. I actually want them to be shown up for what they are - which is basically the worst team in the World Cup.

Do they give out a wooden spoon for that ?

I have now literally hedged my bets and put a few bets on Slovenia to win. Sad i know - but it may take some of the sting out of a loss on Wednesday.

But It will be tough to get a win from a team that is only looking for a draw.

I cant understand how professional pride and integrity doesnt come into it with these guys? Are they just happy to go back to their respective teams and start the season as if the World Cup didnt even happen.

The one good thing to come from the debacle that was the Algeria game is that Robert Greens error will hopefully be forgotten a bit sooner. Hopefully :)

Edited by chaang

Englands Team that lost to Portugal in the 2006 World Cup

* 01 P Robinson

* 02 G Neville

* 06 J Terry yellow card

* 05 R Ferdinand

* 03 A Cole

* 16 O Hargreaves yellow card

* 07 D Beckham (51 A Lennon )

* 04 S Gerrard

* 08 F Lampard

* 11 J Cole (65 P Crouch )

* 09 W Rooney red card

The England team that lost to Croatia and missed out on the European Championship in 2008 :

Carson

Richards

Campbell

Lescott

Bridge

Wright-Phillips (Beckham 46)

Gerrard

Barry (Defoe 46)

Lampard

Joe Cole (Bent 80)

Crouch.

Subs Not Used: James, Ashley Cole, Brown, Hargreaves.

The usual suspects - so why are we so surprised at the poor showing this time around ?

Edited by chaang