IGNORED

Why is a Mali referee at the world cup

chaang

i agree, shocking decision....

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

What slays me was that according to the US players, the referee would not tell them WHY he called off the goal... :Pervert1:

Too bad, but when you get down 2 nil, and are clawing your way back into the match, you bring bad calls by the officiating into the equation.

Edited by cc2709

I am a very very hansum man, just ask any of the BG's I have BFed!!!

WTF!!! Dude what kind of call was that?? Wow unreal call by the Ref... Fuck that puto ref. I could ripped my TV off the dayummm wall. That was one of my fav players on the US team Edu. Becasue he plays on the US team and plus a bonus he play for my Glasgow Rangers true blue baby!! Yeaaaaaaaaa.

Becareful, The toes you step on today might be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow... Arriba Arriba Cabrones!!!

Edited by TXTOYZ

Becareful, The toes you step on today might be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow... Arriba Arriba Cabrones!!!

What slays me was that according to the US players, the referee would not tell them WHY he called off the goal... :Pervert1:

Too bad, but when you get down 2 nil, and are clawing your way back into the match, you bring bad calls by the officiating into the equation.

Well played by you guys though.

Maybe the ref missed out on a green card or something and harbours a grudge against the US of A :Pervert1:

bad decisions happen every week here in the premier league unfortunately, it's just part of football, they won't use cameras for the ref to check as it ruins the spirit of football. speaking of spirit i'm taking mine to the pub to see if england have sorted themselves out this week..laters

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

bad decisions happen every week here in the premier league unfortunately, it's just part of football, they won't use cameras for the ref to check as it ruins the spirit of football. speaking of spirit i'm taking mine to the pub to see if england have sorted themselves out this week..laters

Enjoy. But dont get me started on video replays !. It makes perfect sense to everyone apart from FIFA it seems ! It takes a few seconds to refer to a 2nd referee / consult a video. i think it works well for the Rugby.

Edited by chaang

Enjoy. But dont get me started on video replays !. It makes perfect sense to everyone apart from FIFA it seems ! It takes a few seconds to refer to a 2nd referee / consult a video. i think it works well for the Rugby.

I agree with you on that.Cricket,tennis and Rugby do it and it works well.I just can't understand why they won't do it in football.